Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Interesting to note that @TiNaDo thinks everyone here is below 35 years.....Hahahahahaa

Good work girl!!! LOLOL

I'm just glad @TiNaDo didn't include me on the list. <phew> :joy:

Wait, wait, wait......

Maybe she thought I'm over 35.....

:scream:

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ure older than me... Unnie I will become younger 2nd wife... This is the trend

Really? :D@kokodus I thought you were younger than @Lawyerh ??!?!?!??!?????!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Que?

686 ******corrected

• LOL 9

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ure older than me... Unnie :yaaa::cheers:I will become younger 2nd wife... This is the trend :happyshakes:

+2 

Dongsaeng-ah you still have so much to learn from this unnie......LOL. Its not easy to seduce other's husbands.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

+2

@TiNaDo 10 years range? Nah, I give you 5. :P Some are quite accurate. Some are way off. :D I had to giggle especially at one or two. 

But I can tell you at least, you are correct with me. 

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Like 50% of the time when I tag you or answer you, you never reply..... :joy:

....Aber keine Sorge! :kiss_wink: Let's get to know each other from now on!

I'm not revealing where I'm from (except that I'm European)... I have studied/know/speak 7 languages, so good luck to others on this forum trying to figure out where I'm located. :D

What I read is that I do answer you on 50% of your messages which tag me! The glass is half full! Sigh.....

But okay, okay. I can admit if I made mistakes. I will pay attention in the future when you tag me. 

Especially I will pay attention if I see german bits. 

Besser den Spatz in der Hand, als die Taube auf dem Dach.

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Interesting to note that @TiNaDo thinks everyone here is below 35 years.....Hahahahahaa

Good work girl!!! LOLOL

Well. We can say your theory failed miserably sis. :P 

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

I always knew about Add/Subtract, but I always felt it was a bit of an "Insider club" (not meant as criticism) and as I was not always active in Soompi, I didn't dare to join the discussion. I have seen many of you on the drama threads before I joined +/-.
I know I've discussed with both at least @larus and @triplem on the drama threads throughout the years. :) 

Anyway, it's been fun to be here. I think it has been very comforting especially during the coronavirus lockdown to laugh with other people around the world who are in the same situation as me.

Thank you everyone for the laughs you've given me during the last few months !

it happens in any forum when you are chatting on a regular basis. so before I joined soompi, it was my cousin sister who introduced me to the idea of online forums. she used to lurk at a forum for local dramas and she found it interesting how people interacted. so while commenting about the drama, someone would say "so how did your exam go?" and I was like "what? how would they know?" and she was like "these guys chat every day about the drama and so they get to know each other a little bit. it is interesting."... later when I joined forums (soompi as well as that local forum), I found the same experience. I think when you regularly connect, you get a sense of the person's personality, their sense of humour, a little bit of their history and sometimes random details about their real life. over time, you end up having these kind of inside jokes, teasing and a warm feeling.

I remember reading research paper that online forums centered around a hobby actually work like in real life -- the way we form relationships and get to know each other. so the research concluded that these specific forums can be quite therapeutic and comforting. makes sense no?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

5 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

@partyon, you were not in the list.

Now I won't guess, it's spoiled already.

To be fair, I started big in the beginning. But then I was like: nooooo, can't be. :D 

+2

thankfully i wasnt on the list either @partyon :phew:

let's just say im a bit young @TiNaDo 

im not that comfortable to say my actual age, maybe in the future i will idk

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

lolz... :D Did you study all languages in school/uni?

Did you guys have to learn Russian? Just thinking that since you guys write with cyrillic letters, it would make sense to study Russian as well.

No to both. I just went to Russian secondary school. :) Then American high school. (I know, the irony.) In high school I also studied French, as a second language to English. Parallel to French, I started studying Spanish on my own, then had the chance to live for 5 months in Spain. And I studied Turkish and Greek on my own - Turkish I have a certificate, I visit the country regularly, have lots of friends there. Greek... I don't have many people to practice with, I just need several weeks there to start speaking, I understand it well enough though. And I studied Arabic for almost 2 years, with a teacher, but had to stop a bit before the pandemic. Korean was an on and off relationship for me, again on my own, but it needs time - don't always have it with work. :(

What about your languages?

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4

3 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

More medals in the shop. We're stepping into dangerous territory ;)

@Hanyeoun You're making these people money hungry. I just looked back 15 pages on this thread. All I can see is:

3931fbc9a138e1a672f670e8a96cdcf3.gif

What is going on?  :joy:

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Really? :D@kokodus I thought you were younger than @Lawyerh ??!?!?!??!?????!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Obviously I'm older than her as i have already settled down with my husband while she is still wandering around from one husband to another. LOL

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Your husband I think not the brightest in town :Megalol: I think might not be that difficult 

Dumb husbands are more obedient, they dont know how to cheat because they are THAT dumb. LOLOL

• LOL 4