Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Crashing and burning so bad at Anti Love Game :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

G. Morning.. :wub:

My song of the day.. Everyheart... beautiful Inu Yasha's OST sung by BOA.

If there were many tears falling down, 
Every heart would become gentle.
If everybody expresses what they think,
Every heart can be satisfied.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@triplemJust looking for the Black Auction Ring, I really miss a drama like Man to Man. It was so good!

Know what you mean.. there are a number of dramas I’m looking forward to where romance is not front & centre . There might be some action scenes as well

1. Fiery Priest ( premieres this Friday )

2. Dear Citizens ( March )

3. Kill IT / Blue Eyes ( March ) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Hi ameera,

Wondering why you are adders and not subtract team? We both starts from a? :rolleyes:

• LOL 5

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc_OFhaX6pNak3GAd1SC0pw

@lynne22 @phikylThis channel has all the important squeal worthy as well as heartbreaking Tenten and Taliw moments WITH ENG SUBS. This is great. 

My fav scene ofcourse is this one....:blush:

:kiss_wink: 

@kokodus @phikyl 

@mouse007 something cute from Full House Thai.. lol... this is the male lead song for the female lead.. asking for forgiveness because he was such a jerk in the past. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Aom & Mike? :)

YASSSSS!!!! Hahaha

Blame @sushilicious she shared these Thai ads yesterday and we, well I, went into a rabbit hole of  wonderful Thai dramas. And who first comes to mind when we talk about Thai dramas?? Ofcourse it's Mike and Aom. Aomike forever!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@lynne22 wrong link babe. This is the apology video. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus all these Aomike posts is making me want to watch the Thai version first!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@lynne22 @kokodus Awwww. Aom and Mike are so flipping cute together. 

I just want to re-watch Full House Thai and Kiss Me just to see their cute!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie Yes!!! Aomike :wub: 

@kokodus Ooopsieeeee :joy:

lols

nowadays Mike is expanding his career in Mainland :) he will be featuring in 'My Amazing BF 2' which will premier on Feb/14 :D 

• Like 2

@mouse007 But you will not be able to appreciate the original if you first watch the Thai version. As much as I like the k version its just too campy and you might end up not liking it as much as the Thai version. LOL. @phikyl is the perfect example she didn't like the K version because she watched the Thai version first. LOL. 

But do what your heart says. I won't blame you for choosing Mike and Aom. They are just so Uber cute. Haha. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgJe0xM-CikvxvhOQ1gfT

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 But you will not be able to appreciate the original if you first watch the Thai version. As much as I like the k version its just too campy and you might end up not liking it as much as the Thai version. LOL. @phikyl is the perfect example she didn't like the K version because she watched the Thai version first. LOL. 

But do what your heart says. I won't blame you for choosing Mike and Aom. They are just so Uber cute. Haha. 

And also, aside from the amazing AOMIKE chemistry, I think one of the factor on how well the Thai version is received by international audience is because they made it their own.... with a blend of their culture. 

-----

@phikyl awwww How are you these days???? 

Anyway... don't mind me... I'm just using the above post as an excuse to post AOMIKE's pics.. :phew:

tumblr_n2n6chYvKv1qi6agxo1_500.gif

1397128913-IMG3880PNG-o.png

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols

nowadays Mike is expanding his career in Mainland :) he will be featuring in 'My Amazing BF 2' which will premier on Feb/14 :D 

lol.. I know angie.. lol.. but tbh.. I'm more inclined to fangirl over aom than mike haha... She's great... I still remember the first movie of her I've watch years and years ago in YT.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

lol.. I know angie.. lol.. but tbh.. I'm more inclined to fangirl over aom than mike haha... She's great... I still remember the first movie of her I've watch years and years ago in YT.

i havent really watch 'Full House' Thai version though.....maybe i will soon? lols :D 

• LOL 3