Add and Subtract Game

Admin

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, do we get money for liking posts or for getting likes?

And I have never read so much about rice cookers as I have on this thread. :D I have NO idea how a rice cooker works, though. But I will be able to buy a premium model just by reading your posts.  :D

LOL.... it is really weird but I realized this after joining soompi -- those of us from the rice eating world have a real attachment to rice and its utensils even though we are not aware of it. LOL.

in a drama thread once, poster #1 wrote "how dare chairman hurt lead's rice bowl! so mean!" then poster #2 (who obviously doesn't eat rice) asked "rice bowl? when did this scene happen? what am I missing?" LOL. it turned out 'hurt rice bowl' was a translation of saying in poster #1's language about cutting someone's livelihood and hurting their ability to eat. all of us rice eating folks understood the poster #1 instinctively. no explanations needed. :D

• LOL 6

7 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodus @Dhakra @triplem @Lawyerh @Sushimi @Lmangla @staygold @phikyl @cenching @TRaNz(Thanks for the gift bro)@angelangie@lynne22

Mentioned people here also don't have to reveal their ages if its wrong or correct. Just see it as a fun experiment. 

Honestly, haven't read as much posts here, and I'd have to guess absolutely out of nowhere. :D

Give me the margin of +/-5 years though. :D

@kokodus - 30

@Dhakra - 35

@triplem - 28

@Lawyerh - 28

@Sushimi - 32

@Lmangla - 26

@staygold - 32

@phikyl - 33

@cenching - 35

@TRaNz - 26

@angelangie - 28

@lynne22 - 24

Don't hate me too much. I've been here only 3-4 days. And, honestly, if I got you older or younger, it is not a bad thing at all. Older seem a bit more wiser to me from their posts, younger seem a bit more cheerful. First impressions, don't forget. :D 

+2

• LOL 12

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem abs medal? The shop also will sell some weird stuff like that? :Megalol:

±2

I dunno if they will but that will be a medal I'd  be most interested in  ...why not right ..might not be a bad thing ..the pervy ahjumma club has 200 plus members , it may sell well ...let me just hint this to our capitalist boss @Hanyeoun

@TiNaDo God bless you...I will take whatever age you give me :w00t:

1 minute ago, triplem said:

I dunno if they will but that will be medal I be most interested in  ...why not right ..might not be a bad thing ..the pervy ahjumma club has 200 plus members , it may sell well ...let me just hint this to our capitalist boss @Hanyeoun

Depends on the age rating tho

:Twerkdatbutt:

+ 2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Huh, really? I didn't answer you? When? That does sound like me. You wrote in german? When? I can't remember anything german her. Are you german? Wait......aren't we all a bit german? 

You know how much US american use german words without knowing they are german words?

Well, it's never too late to get to know me, just probably now, since I am not as active anymore. 

Like 50% of the time when I tag you or answer you, you never reply..... :joy:

....Aber keine Sorge! :kiss_wink: Let's get to know each other from now on!

I'm not revealing where I'm from (except that I'm European)... I have studied/know/speak 7 languages, so good luck to others on this forum trying to figure out where I'm located. :D

686 *** re-calculated

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, im0202 said:

And I almost bought the next one too. Luckily I didn’t. But the other 3 medals...

The 100% in you is calling out!

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyway, it's been fun to be here. I think it has been very comforting especially during the coronavirus lockdown to laugh with other people around the world who are in the same situation as me.

Thank you everyone for the laughs you've given me during the last few months !

How about others on this thread?

I wandered over after seeing it constantly on Popular or Hot threads and was wondering what it was about. Also wanted to branch out from the just HP threads so I lurked and read the rules for a few days, before taking the plunge. Don't know what I would do without everyone here too! This thread makes me dread going back to the office because I won't be able to hang out as often.

+ 2

• Like 1
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

@partyon, fellow language-master! I speak 7 languages too!

holy crap 

i can only speak english, little bits of spanish, and a few words in french. :(

then again that is probably pretty good for my age (im still pretty young so i guess that is good)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

Depends on the age rating tho

:Twerkdatbutt:

+ 2

I won't have a problem meeting the age requirements ... 

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

holy crap 

i can only speak english, little bits of spanish, and a few words in french. :(

Awwww! I cannot do simple math by the way. So, everyone is strong at different points, love. :wub: I bet you have lots of talents!

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

@partyon, fellow language-master! I speak 7 languages too! So nice to see other people who love languages! :wub:

I don't speak all languages well, but I do have at least basic skills... On top of that, I can understand 2 other languages. :blush:

I haven't started yet on Korean though :joy:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

Just now, partyon said:

I don't speak all languages well, but I do have at least basic skills... On top of that, I can understand 2 other languages. :blush:

I haven't started yet on Korean though :joy:

I've started it but if there is a level MINUS C2, I'll be there. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

I've started it but if there is a level MINUS C2, I'll be there. :D

lolz... :D Did you study all languages in school/uni?

Did you guys have to learn Russian? Just thinking that since you guys write with cyrillic letters, it would make sense to study Russian as well.

• Like 4