Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, superspace said:

When your meeting should end by 11am but it was extended until 3pm!

*migraine*

:headbang:

+2

I don’t think banging your head on the table will help the migraine

:crazymad:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

And with this I must leave you all. Thank you @TRaNz, @angelangie and anyone else who sent me a box! 

I will repay you all tomorrow by slogging through the 100 pages of numbers/chat that are sure to await me when I get off work. 

:GN1:

31 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane easy done. Just let me know of cuisine preference and any dietary requirements. haha

My dietary req: not spicy..no ginger no spring onion..no raw veggies..no root veggies.. Not healthy food..no exotic food... I love fried food..yes to rice and noodle...please dont bring me to maccas..or kfc..or pizza hut. Thanks. 

@TRaNz lost and lost ..... Why so generous today?? 

@im0202 and @wallflowersforjane even if you arent coming here physically...come virtually :crazily:

@phikyl in case you havent noticed..i'm on team add :) good night sleep tight xx

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@im0202 and @wallflowersforjane even if you arent coming here physically...come virtually :crazily:

It’s been 17 years since I’ve been there lol. And that was for a school trip. We went for a farmstay as well, but it’s been so long I can’t remember where. 

I really want to try going on a road trip over there but I can’t drive :joy:

@TRaNz Stop because gambling is a vicious cycle :D But your gifts were very much appreciated!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1