Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, snowlou said:

errr...i dont.think anyone has...i think the recent one someone asked about why IJ was measuring SHwa's shoes... But i dont think anyone said anything about ChiHon giving shoes:blink: Please post it....hahjaja even if it turns out someone has...you could just edit your post acknowledging the fact no? ;)

Okay set! I don't why I didn't think of this sooner, giving shoes is not good even in Chinese culture. That shall be my Ep 2 contribution to IkSong! Hahah!

@kokodus @im0202 @superspace Wah finally! That only took.....12 hours?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

YESSSS HE FINALLY UNFOLLOWED. SHOULD I BE HAPPY OR SAD ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!

Fans counted the total mess are for 12 hours!

:poledance:

11 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@kokodus @im0202 @superspace Wah finally! That only took.....12 hours?

Yes!!  In a drama, he need 12 episodes to make confession. IRL, he took 12 hours to clown his own ship. Hahaha.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

There is news about S2 airing date. Is it legit? Should i mark my calendar? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yup it’s legit but it could still be pushed back! If I remember correctly, Season 1 was also pushed back. It was supposed to air in like August 2019 lol. 
I’m actually still expecting season 2 to be delayed again. January 2021 seems a bit ambitious? That’s like only 2 months after they start filming!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Yup it’s legit but it could still be pushed back! If I remember correctly, Season 1 was also pushed back. It was supposed to air in like August 2019 lol. 
I’m actually still expecting season 2 to be delayed again. January 2021 seems a bit ambitious? That’s like only 2 months after they start filming!

August 2019?? What i heard was that S1 was supposed to air during febrauary 2020 and it got delayed to march.... Hmmmm I dont mind if it means quality production and storyline, i dont want them to rush and give us a mediocre product.

• Like 1
  • Love 3