Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Radiating big dumb energy right there....

@Lmangla Oppa has 1.3M followers on insta but he follow no one, then suddenly last night around 3 AM KST he followed a fan account of SHB. We think he was either too drunk or too dumb to find her real account. He old afterall. LOL. 

so who is SHB? was it the lady he was paired with, aka wintergarden? or is it some other ship? what was the name - flower garden? snow garden? something garden?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so who is SHB? was it the lady he was paired with, aka wintergarden? or is it some other ship? what was the name - flower garden? snow garden? something garden?

yessss SHB = Shin Hyun Been aka uri pretty winter....:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou Looks like @TRaNz has taken over your place in the leader board  :joy:

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it.... :crazymad: my once-in-a-lifetime being in top 5 moment...only lasted for 1 day. 

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlou we teach @TRaNz wrong stuff. Now he addicted to gambling :joy:.

But heres the thing, the box he send seems have higher rate to turn into $$$

He's so scared we would scam him so he probably thought it's better to spend it on gambling HAHAHAHHAHA. Hello unnie boss lawyer...where have you been today? 

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw are u sure im unnie ah haha? I love being called unnie, but I might be younger than u? No? :loolz:Can you tell me, are u younger or older than YYS? Maybe we bring this discussion offline bwahahahaha....

Hahahahhaha....i knowwww... i have a feeling I'm one of the oldest in this thread~~ I'm older than YYS :D So am i the unnie or are you? I won 50 soompi points!! I just keep playing rock! Thank you~~ btw..i like being called dongsaeng rather than unnie...i always like being the younger :doggie: 734

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Soompi age yeah im unnie then hahaha.... :coolshades: Real life, ure my unnie :approves:

Nooooooooooooooo now I have to change my perception on you...dongsaeng boss lawyer 

:crybaby:tell me someone is older than me here~~~~