Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@TRaNz 

:fingerheartx: not much luck today  but I appreciate it ! 

————

HP gang - so do you guys think YYS handles his own Soc- Med pages or not ? 

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm just so confused right now because of ig user yoo_yeonseok

Same, friend, same.

27 minutes ago, im0202 said:

That was my first school trip overseas. My other one was in secondary school when I went to Czech Republic for a choir competition. This one cost a lot more lol.

Wow! My sec sch cca trip was to Korea for a camp! My host sister introduced me to H.O.T's Candy. Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

You could do a poll maybe? :joy: 

@im0202 school trip to czech republic? :fear: Throughout my school years...we never had school trip :crybaby: we had one or two retreats..but that would be to nearby city... 

Just to clarify with @im0202 and @wallflowersforjane and everyone who read...no...i don't know whether tranz owns a lamborghini HAHAHHAHA.. so please don't come hoping to hop on one of those ok :Megalol:

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@im0202 school trip to czech republic? :fear: Throughout my school years...we never had school trip :crybaby: we had one or two retreats..but that would be to nearby city... 

Just to clarify with @im0202 and @wallflowersforjane and everyone who read...no...i don't know whether tranz owns a lamborghini HAHAHHAHA.. so please don't come hoping to hop on one of those ok :Megalol:

But you have so many cities to visit! Over here it’s just one city lol. 
Yeah the Czech Rep trip was really cool. Only sad thing was I think I spent more time singing than actually exploring the place since we were there for a competition :unsure:

Noted on the car lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

I'm very much confused rn....if its his manager or someone from his agency who is handling his account, they would be more professional in handling things to not lose their actor's reputation, right? As others pointed out, this slipping has happened before, I'm thinking that he is like Cheon Song Yi from MLFAS, LOLOL. Causing ruckus because they are just dumb. LOL

@wallflowersforjane people are saying that he is un-archiving certain photos in his account, but from what i remember from last night, the post count remains the same.....I'm not sure who to believe anymore. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Haha no, I played this game called Dragon Raja :) 

Oh..so not harvest moon..i don't even know whether you know harvest moon... my level kind of game :joy:

17 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Just to clarify with @im0202 and @wallflowersforjane and everyone who read...no...i don't know whether tranz owns a lamborghini

Just as well, we couldn't all fit in there anyway. :P

31 minutes ago, triplem said:

I feel like, yes. A manager would realise the mistake much faster! I am always checking my work accounts, even though my staff is handling it directly. :wacko:

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@wallflowersforjane people are saying that he is un-archiving certain photos in his account, but from what i remember from last night, the post count remains the same.....I'm not sure who to believe anymore. LOL

Yeah I saw that. I am confused too! But we do know he added a few more? Maybe he archived some so the numbers didn't jump that much.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm very much confused rn....if its his manager or someone from his agency who is handling his account, they would be more professional in handling things to not lose their actor's reputation, right? As others pointed out, this slipping has happened before, I'm thinking that he is like Cheon Song Yi from MLFAS, LOLOL. Causing ruckus because they are just dumb. LOL

I wonder if he's being scolded by anyone for this :joy: Maybe he really was drunk last night hahaha

:crazily:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@superspace @kokodus No wonder we aren't getting interviews. He doesn't even need one to slip up!

He reminds me with "met you by chance" song, specifically on the part:

Spoiler

ezgif-4-8bb87b77d049.gif

ezgif-4-1015a83a49a8.gif

15 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I don’t think banging your head on the table will help the migraine

I wish I could do that so the new director aware that we had too much already! But, thankfully it is over now!

:whee!!:

• Like 3