Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

August 2019?? What i heard was that S1 was supposed to air during febrauary 2020 and it got delayed to march.... Hmmmm I dont mind if it means quality production and storyline, i dont want them to rush and give us a mediocre product.

Yes I don’t mind if they air it around the same month as season 1, around March.

So I’m already prepared for that air date and won’t be as disappointed if they delay it again :D I want a good quality drama!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Yes I don’t mind if they air it around the same month as season 1, around March.

So I’m already prepared for that air date and won’t be as disappointed if they delay it again :D I want a good quality drama!

Yeah same. I prepped myself for March 2021 too. Also HP just seems like a spring drama rather than a cold, winter drama.

And more time for the 5 to practice! Isn't PD going to be more ambitious? Hahah!

@superspace Think she's just speculating that he might be lurking on SHB's ig?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@kokodus waaahhhh is that right... I hope its true!! If it s that early in january then i ll be able to watch it prior commencing my 2021 study :w00t: oh please let it be truee

@TRaNz did you send me another one? :heart3:

Seeing this video pops out of my IG feeds. Hahaha. Gosh... I laughed so hard and they're so fun!! I like suju since I first saw them a few years back thanks to CSW. I learn they're kpop legend and well I love their music! And I know I'm so late for this. But I shared it here anyway in case you guys haven't seen it. 

Oh gosh... they sing so well! No practicing but did pretty well. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Seeing this video pops out of my IG feeds. Hahaha. Gosh... I laughed so hard and they're so fun!! I like suju since I first saw them a few years back thanks to CSW. I learn they're kpop legend and well I love their music! And I know I'm so late for this. But I shared it here anyway in case you guys haven't seen it. 

Oh gosh... they sing so well! No practicing but did pretty well. :lol:

I’m an ELF so I’ve seen this. I remember laughing so much that I woke my mom up in the middle of the night lol. 

They get an ‘A’ for effort though.

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

I’m an ELF so I’ve seen this. I remember laughing so much that I woke my mom up in the middle of the night lol. 

They get an ‘A’ for effort though.

:joy:

Oh... there you are! I'm going to spazz more on this. Hahahaha

All of them are doing good. It's easy to speak new language especially if you don't really study on it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Searching for plane tickets for Feb / March once flights get going! :bunnywar:

Yess....if it airs in January... Do they say they have another 12 episode? Then the finale will be around late march...hahhahahaja. Hoping covid 19 is 'under control' by then

@TRaNz woww... You have so much money you dont know what to do with it do you? :Megalol:

15 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I always ship any guy with strong passion to show her feelings hahahahaha but of course it does not have to be arrogant like the king in the king in love. talking about love, whenever you hesitate you will loose

Then you will absolutely LOVE Minglan and probably not have second lead syndrome once the main romance gets going. :wink: 

@snowlou He's broke. :P Tried to buy out all the boxes and bankrupted himself!