Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Have to double check if this is add thread

:joy:

+2

dont worry i did make a mistakes in between 2 Cdrama thread before :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@angelangie @cenching @lynne22 or any other who are well informed about C ENT scene can help give me info about this drama below

https://mydramalist.com/24223-noble-aspirations-iii

They have Deng Lun, Yang Zi and ZLL as the main characters but part 1 and part 2 of this drama has Li Yi Feng as the male lead. What happened here? Did they change the male lead? Y'all know that I've been stalking Deng Lun for a while know, but only today I came to know about this drama. I'm not trusting the source. If DL and YZ were to reunite in a drama, the Twitter fandom would've gone crazy. Hmmm...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie @cenching @lynne22 or any other who are well informed about C ENT scene can help give me info about this drama below

They have Deng Lun, Yang Zi and ZLL as the main characters but part 1 and part 2 of this drama has Li Yi Feng as the male lead. What happened here? Did they change the male lead? Y'all know that I've been stalking Deng Lun for a while know, but only today I came to know about this drama. I'm not trusting the source. If DL and YZ were to reunite in a drama, the Twitter fandom would've gone crazy. Hmmm...

Most likely another hoax....NB1 was an OK drama but NB2 was absolutely crappy one that was made only to rode on the popularity of NB1...I don’t think there will be NB3....

Regarding DL, he has few unreleased and finished or still filming dramas, you can get the list in Wiki

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

LOL... a friend of mine tell me the same thing... but after asking grandpa google..I finally Found this baidu link..

https://baike.baidu.com/item/青云志Ⅲ?share_fr=pc_sina

It seems like there is plan for Chusen 3 (another name for this drama) but with different actor.. not DL and Yz...

:joy:

And yeah.. IMHO the MDL list is just wishful thinking.. lol... I even found a MDL list for Yang Yang and zheng Zhuang’s future drama that I also consider a wishful thinking.. lol... 

• Like 5

@cenching You don't know about me, no matter how crappy the drama is, I'll go and watch it just for my idols and I'll let myself believe that they are good. LOL. But anyways, unfortunately, I also think this DL-YZ reunion is just a hoax or as @lynne22 said "a wishful thinking" LOL. But seriously MDL needs to stop giving me false hopes. Even if I didn't believe the news, deep down in my heart I hoped that it would be true. Sighhhhhhhhhhh. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

31 minutes ago, staygold said:

+2

mood zero

Wae????

@Lmangla @sushilicious I like the new Event . 

I wanna tag all of you there but afraid I’ll miss out names . Just so you all know , this thread is like home to me . And you guys like family ...okay that is very cheesy but since it’s the month of love & all :lol:...

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Guess i will be having loads of fishballs tonight! Because CNY leftover...sighhh... Soya sauce with red chilli is the bessstttt

@kokodus Same!I will watch it for my idols...Btw. i was at a bubble tea shop just now in school. One of the toppings was called Kokoto Balls. Not sure what it is. But it reminded me of your name :)

@triplem Awwwwwwwwwwwww *finger heart*

+2 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wae????

@Lmangla @sushilicious I like the new Event . 

I wanna tag all of you there but afraid I’ll miss out names . Just so you all know , this thread is like home to me . And you guys like family ...okay that is very cheesy but since it’s the month of love & all :lol:...

sometimes I wonder about my brain...I woke up this morning and thought "ooh, love feast! lets have one!".... hahahha... but yea, hugs to you as well. this is a great thread. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

sometimes I wonder about my brain...I woke up this morning and thought "ooh, love feast! lets have one!".... hahahha... but yea, hugs to you as well. this is a great thread. :heart:

because we are the best **ahem** :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4