Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious I wonder how long he's been behind on his rent for him to get kicked out... 

Our next door neighbour once asked us if he could borrow a hammer because he locked himself out of his place and he needed the hammer to break the door chain like this one:

Spoiler

prime-line-chain-locks-s-4152-64_1000.jp

but these door chains are usually inside the house and can only be locked by someone who is inside so I was like "how is the door chain locked to begin with unless someone inside wanted to keep him out". So then I started thinking we just helped our neighbour potentially get into the house with someone inside wanting to keep him out. I started thinking maybe there's domestic violence going on and for days after I would press my ear on the wall to see if I could hear anything because I was legit worried there might be something going in there. LOL

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

+2

29 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra I will have to time my requests perfectly so you'll be in the mood to oblige. LOL I'm getting excited thinking about the day when you finally decide to share you "after" pics. :D

Technically I don't even have "before" pics. :D Neither from the days before my 30KG weightloss nor from my current no abs, but quite decent biceps situation. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

As usual, doing my popping in and dashing off thing. It feels like forever since I've actually hung out here or anywhere. Anyway, here is a track that's been running through my head, a total oldie. Thought some of you all might like it, too.

+2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@dotonly are you on team Add?

Yes. Avondale and i work together and sub won yesterday in one go(?)

Dy5q65AV4AE6lTO?format=jpg&name=large

I think multiple rounds happened in the short amount of time when I was not here yesterday. LOL. Sigh. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I just realized I jumped a whole bunch of pages where I missed @dotonly and @avondale16 winning for team sub! And here I thought we were still continuing the previous game! LOL 

#beenlivingunderarock

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@dotonly what?! LOL I missed that round! When I logged off we were still in the high 400s! 

We didnt planned it. No convers either, just posting. Lol.

Welcome @rori0711! Yay we have another player for team sub! Hope you stay and chat with us! We talk about everything and anything in this thread. :D

• Like 4