Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

gift boxes, did u get them?

Yeah. I Just saw it. Thanks for the gift. :wub: 

But I am still in the dark about those items. How they work.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@snowlou @TRaNz 99% sure it was me talking about missing the gym. I think I'm the only regular in this thread that actually goes? Not sure on that though. 

Hey @TRaNz I totally ate unhealthy for like..... one week...... :lol: The same week that you tried eating healthy. It just didn't stick in either case. :P

@Sejabin @TRaNz would be super easy to kidnap. Just offer some swanky noms or maccas and he'll hop right in the car. Add in some Taylor Swift merch and you're golden! :Megalol:

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw angie, wallace huo wink wink!

Angie , I am very scared when @Lawyerh starts to wink....someone is busy doing some real estate deals  here :ph34r:

:evillaugh:   668

5 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I totally ate unhealthy for like..... one week....

I ate all these months like crazy without even being hungry. It is not good for me to work from home. I have to hit the gym.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@angelangie thanks for the box..i lost :crybaby:why cant i ever winnnn

@Lawyerh think thats about all iksong you could gather here on this thread. Did you draw that pic yourself?? I'm a bit scared that now you're so into it..coz the next step left is you re leaving the ship HAAHAHAHAHAH

@kokodus hahahaah come along with @wallflowersforjane ...although i also think by 2021 i ll be busy with study and placement :emmm:

Hi @larus ... You are realllllll

@Lawyerh we should have gotten @TRaNz to donate all his points first before letting him know what he can do with those....i thought you had a scammer mind!

@phikyl yup..i figured out it must be you coz i found out he's far from it hahahah

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@superspace Be more accurate! Your oppa's cats. Can't just be any cat. :D

I am the most boring cinema food person - popcorn and only popcorn! 

No boring dear, I love popcorn too! I love mix of salty and sweet popcorn!

But when I need to watch 2 hours long movie, popcorn is surely not enough. Hahaha

EbGodLdVcAYQHnJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Oh yes, I need to be specific. Being Ahjussi's cat please (He is ahjussi not oppa anymore!)

:happyshakes:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@TRaNz Most of them already knew these facts anyways. :kiss_wink: I mean, a lot of us have been in this thread for years now. :lol: 

@larus I'm really good at figuring out ways to make things that are super low cal/filling but taste really good too so that helps me a lot. Think high volume, low calorie type stuff. But I have a WICKED sweet tooth. There are some things that if I'm going super hardcore, I just can't have them in the house because I'll eat ALL THE THINGS. Luckily, my favorite dessert is pumpkin pie filling [just the filling] so I can get a can of pumpkin, use some pumpkin spice seasoning and add in a couple tablespoons of the low/zero cal sugar and I'm golden. Super healthy but tastes like you're eating dessert. 

Edit: @TiNaDo Nice! I think I've been the only hardcore gym person in this thread for like 2 years now. Unfortunately, my gym is still closed for another few weeks. They permanently shut down the one right by my house too so even when it opens, it's going to be like starting from day 1 in a new gym again. :lol: 

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@superspace I'm crying right now. LOLOL. He is both Tom Holland and Mark Ruffalo combined. Hahahahaha. Seriously though, they can edit and release the interview if he accidentally spilled anything, but just give me his interviews, everyone did one except for him. :bawling:

Media to YYS Agency: we would like to interview YYS please!

YYS Agency: What is the topic of interview?

Media: The success of Hospital Playlist and many loves for Ahn Jeongwon.

And YYS:

ezgif-2-3ac25d5050e9.gif&key=3992a31e286

Even neurosurgeon professor that appears only 1-2 episode get interview already:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 4