Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@snowlou we have too many stories about the celeb cheating married life! Hahaha.

Which one that you might be interested? About a rookie singer that snatch the husband of her senior and leader of her own duo singer group? The funny thing the first wife made a song with tittle "Crocodile man" a.k.a Playboy and sing it together with the second wife (before the affair)

Or about super famous couple that suddenly divorced and it turns out that the wife had a affair with other person's husband. But now both of the wife and the ex-husband are re-married with their own spouse but still create a many scandal about the fight between their child and the mom. (This is very complicated!) Hahaha.

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, superspace said:

@snowlou we have too many stories about the celeb cheating married life! Hahaha.

Which one that you might be interested? About a rookie singer that snatch the husband of her senior and leader of her own duo singer group? The funny thing the first wife made a song with tittle "Crocodile man" a.k.a Playboy and sing it together with the second wife (before the affair)

Or about super famous couple that suddenly divorced and it turns out that the wife had a affair with other person's husband. But now both of the wife and the ex-husband are re-married with their own spouse but still create a many scandal about the fight between their child and the mom. (This is very complicated!) Hahaha.

+2

Eeekk....is the first one Ah Dan... 

The second one sounds more interesting:phew:

Wah @snowlou reading the story you so kindly typed out... felt like I just watched a 16eps makjang :joy: So interesting!

It’s a bleak rainy day where I am today... doesn’t help much with motivation to do anything productive. It’s like the perfect weather to sleep in!

:dead:

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Wah @snowlou reading the story you so kindly typed out... felt like I just watched a 16eps makjang :joy: So interesting!

What surprise me more is that...you actualy read it...that post was so long if i were you i would have skipped it:joy: and even called it 'kindly'...too nice you are:mrgreen:

+2

@snowlou Yes, He is.  And the 2nd story is an old story but recently become a hot topic because of her current husband Raul Lemos @Sejabin :mrgreen:

I think the relationship between KD's child (A1 & A2) from her first marriage is quite bad with her current Husband a.k.a Raul Lemos.

All of them are exposing it on the social media and blame each other. The child blame the mom and her husband. The mom defense herself. The husband bashes the child for being so noisy and attention seeker of their mom. However, many people take side to the kids  because some evidence are strong on proofing that the husband is quite rude to the kids. But then they came into podcast show that became TT in youtube as the most disliked video.

@Lawyerh And the problem is many of homeland celebs are exposing their own personal life/affairs to public as much as they want.

I think I get a headache after telling about celeb scandal. Hahaha.

Lets change the topic into our oppa. Found this funny thread from twitter. Which YYS Indomie version is your favourite? :wub:

Me Indomie Goreng Aceh :lol:

Spoiler

EaE8BmvUwAI4PDJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

EaE8CV9VAAE1TgM?format=jpg&name=large

270362589990498304?s=20

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

It’s a bleak rainy day where I am today... doesn’t help much with motivation to do anything productive. It’s like the perfect weather to sleep in!

:dead:

so true! @snowlou ~ I was highly entertained; call me bored but even when I don't know the people, I enjoy listening to the stories. kekekek... there is a reason I love dramas! :sweatingbullets:@superspace ~ thanks too for the entertainment; kekekek.... and yea, I am not sure why people want to expose everything on social media. in the old days, with gossip, people ran off! my family book is filled with weird stories but when I ask these old aunties, their general reaction is 'who told you that?" :lol:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, superspace said:

I though I was a bit older than you bcs of my Kpop group preference. But after reading you words of wisdom, you are more more older and wiser than me. Hahaha. Growing old in age is natural, but growing old with grace is a choice

I can appreciate both young and old! Adding some afternoon (for me) abs for everyone to enjoy! Presenting Kang Daniel, formerly of Wanna One, now a solo artist. [Disclaimer: I don't stan him individually, just appreciation as part of the whole Wanna One group. Haha!]

tenor.gif

Gotta run for another meeting! TTYL.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

LOL @im0202 I think i haven't seen @triplem around today. Think she's busy cleaning up the forum because of her bribing people around. Maybe while triplem is busy bribing many people and promising people...I should aim to bribe ONLY triplem..then I'll gain whatever it is she gains minus the hassles :mrgreen: Count that as Scheme no 4 unnie @Lawyerh

+2