Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@stroppyseSigh, I knew that it wasn't intentional. :D I just thought it was funny to read of me as "she". Since you should know better :P 

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

even if you can be as emotional as any of my female friends. :D

Wow. Okay, we're even. :D 

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

spot on @Dhakra; have you seen high school savvy with seo in gook? had dropped the drama after the first few episodes but just checked out the ending and it was AWFUL....okay, so he is in high school and just barely 19 and she is 29 (don't ask why on earth they are supposed to have the same maturity level) and even though others warn them that basically she will end up being his mom, they get married and that is exactly what happens! worst possible ending.

I don't watch any High School dramas, so I haven't seen it. 19 and 29 is so awkward, a mature girl with a boy is something I wouldn't want to have around me. If I was friends with either of them I would seriously end it. Also if it would be the other way around. 

It really is horrible, if she ends up being his 2nd mom, I can't even express how disgusting it is. 

5 hours ago, triplem said:

I agree that was a lovely scene. The only drama of Joy that I could bring myself to watch...kkkk.....The male lead kept me there. But that drama had the worst kiss...It was like barely lips touching ..:w00t:

She had other dramas afterwards? 

Don't remember me about that joke of a kiss. They didn't move one bit and between the chins I could have parked a car. It was a screenshot of two people barely touching their lips. It was like the director made sure they have the least amount of lip touching possible. 

Glad we got another great kissing scene and OTP afterwards. That was the way more romantic scene.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Dhakra Imagine you are on set while they kiss. Because for editor they have to film longer so the cast have to kiss again and again. It will be so awkward haha.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

if the actors feel awkward to replaying kissing scenes then if I be the director I will be so happy to give example so they won’t have to replaying it 10000 times. Specially if the lead actor is Hong Jong Hyun :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4

+2

Johnny just went full nut mode and kissed my window. There was a bird on my balcony sitting on the table and he was sitting on the couch in front of the window, there a little gap so he has to jump to cross to get to the window. For minutes his focus was on that bird, whenever he moved his eyes got wide and you could see that he was so thrilled to hunt him down.

And then suddely, he jumped with all he had and crashed right into the window, the sound was so loud that the bird flew away.

It seems like he doesn't have any pain or hurt himself, he was just a little dizzy, but I'm so proud of my little panther. :D Was so excited to see him as predator. :D That bird would have been so dead. 

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra Imagine you are on set while they kiss. Because for editor they have to film longer so the cast have to kiss again and again. It will be so awkward haha.

Gosh, seeing them kiss would make me look away, otherwise I would puke right onto the set. I mean, would be something different if I would kiss the female lead, but watching them is......awkward. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@angelangieNo you were not. What a weird guy that person must be. She puts way too much thinking about him, from my pov that guy has a different issue, that he tries to compensate. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@angelangieNo you were not. What a weird guy that person must be. She puts way too much thinking about him, from my pov that guy has a different issue, that he tries to compensate. 

thanks......i dunno for me it is almost like the guy is just looking for a cheap or free lay :x

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hope my answer to the girl....is not too harsh lols

Not harsh at all. Sometimes people are just too stubborn when it comes to romance. Someone gotta push them out. I agree with @Dhakra that guy must have something that he decided to vent on others.

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@angelangie definetly in this case both are to blame. One for instigating the other for not moving away. You did the right thing to tell her to move on. Because you care for her. So don't feel bad :)

+2

• Like 5