Add and Subtract Game

Admin

For anyone who wants to join to provide me feedback and how to improve the forums, chatbox is open for everyone. Whoever pitches me a great idea to implement new features will receive points for the shop :)

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

For anyone who wants to join to provide me feedback and how to improve the forums, chatbox is open for everyone. Whoever pitches me a great idea to implement new features will receive points for the shop :)

+2

Is the chatbox online all the time?

• Like 2

@Hanyeoun do we have to use the chatbox to give some ideas? Could we please have more of reaction buttons (i think someone partyon? mentioned this)? Could even use the points to unlock certain buttons. I just want to say I think the members shop idea is brilliant. Atm it really does increase the number of posts and thus the members' participants. And I do realise it's still being updated.. I hope to see the shop selling more things we can definitely get (eg: buttons maybe...etc) on top of the 'surprised' items such as gift box and lottery. :)

7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

+2

@snowlou hows the helmet rice pot doing?:lol:

This thing is for decoration purpose only. You cant cook your rice on top of my head you know:joy: i'm taking off this helmet tomorrow...enjoy it while you can:mrgreen:

@angelangie oh...the member shop is a temporary thing?:blink:

Just went to buy lottery...i didn't realise it's about guessing a number between 1-100.... :skull: like..what are the chances for me to get it right???? LOLOLOL i better read the description carefully next time before spending. I just lost 25 points...need to post 13x to get back what I lost. 

@im0202 too lazy to try and since our lawyer said it didn't give us extra points...naaahhh

4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@snowlou wow, that's looks yummy, makes me hungry now

It is making me hungry too..and too bad I can't make that, so I can only see the pic and drool~ Do you know what it is alice? :mrgreen:

32 minutes ago, snowlou said:

It is making me hungry too..and too bad I can't make that, so I can only see the pic and drool~ Do you know what it is alice? :mrgreen:

you mean making Nasi Uduk, I can make that,but I'm not sure it will be good as my mom cook. Yes, I know what it is. :D

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@snowlou that does look yummy however i cant finish that one whole plate......

we eat it as breakfast here, haha. I eat it with lots of chili paste and some fried chicken, :relieved:

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, alleram95 said:

I did have some thoughts while listening to Lonely Night OST, while waiting for the ep 2 re-watch schedule. If I'm feeling sure with what I think, I'll share it in the club soon. 

Share please! I want to know! I feel like the use of songs and lyrics have been left quite a bit because of the ship discussions especially the earlier songs while we were still settling into the drama.

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Reveal hidden contents

KittyPingPong.gif

Think give it another week or so....traffic is slowing .  There is some indirect shade throwing that can be rather entertaining.

Wahahaha you found the perfect gif! I agree that it's entertaining now.

@Alice Wonderland How is Dinner Mate? I would like to pick it up if it's good!

@kokodus   :heart: I am in such a good mood right now because of all the YYS gifs!

4 hours ago, snowlou said:

Now I suspect @wallflowersforjane is working in IT industry.

Lol, you couldn't be further away from the truth. Bu why do you think so?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@angelangie don't worry we can share...just don't forget to donate points to me since you're buying :phew:

@superspace look...do you think @Alice Wonderland is from the same homeland as us?? She knows what nasi uduk is and eats it too (FOR BREAKFAST!). Alice dear, you're not allowed to do double post and with that double subtract too :joy:

@wallflowersforjane I honestly can't remember the reason..but it must be from the conversation between you and partyon. You're working in IT department? So many IT people here :rolleyes: bravo

11 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane I honestly can't remember the reason..but it must be from the conversation between you and partyon. You're working in IT department? So many IT people here :rolleyes: bravo

Hahaha! Nah, I don't work in IT. My brain isn't wired for that kind of content. I am just good at scrutinising texts and retaining details to help people.

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, wallflowersforjane said:

How is Dinner Mate? I would like to pick it up if it's good!

Honestly, I'm still trapped into TKEM maze, I'm still trying to get over it. So I started it last week for 1 episode and it feels light. And I continue to ep 2 last night. It's about two people will try heal each other and find true love through eating I guess. the set up are the this female PD Do Do Hee is on the edge of hiring this famous Psychiatry in her show. Both are having a argument over an email messages without knowing each other. So far, that's what I got.

• Like 3