Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Gotta admit, I will kind of miss the rice cookers once everyone changes back to their own DPs again.

It's like an inside joke only +/- people understand :lol:

1 more day before I say goodbye to Won Bin oppa and his rice cooker!

Me too! We will always have our rice cookers. What an epic day/night that was! B)

21 minutes ago, superspace said:

@wallflowersforjane @snowlou Hahaha. Yes, after checking my work email and nothing is very urgent I log in right away and change my DP! LOL!  Thankfully, I have many stock of oppa GIF so I can use it right away. Will give you the report right away after I analyze how many likes that I get with this cute DP!  :D

I look forward to your analysis! So that I can decide on my new DP. I rarely change it nowadays. But looks like I gotta start stocking up for Soompi again!

@Sushimi Don't contribute! If you are included, just observe and absorb for now to get a better handle of your new office dynamics. I always say that information is power and gossip usually help you to figure out fast how to interact with the persons - both the gossiper and the gossipee. Just remember to remain objective and make your own assessments of each person. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh @Sejabin @superspace @cenching @Alice Wonderland did I miss anyone else? I'm now only interested in Ahok and his new wife and his ex-wife. Really want to know what's going on there~~ It's like..we have shipping war of real life couples. :ph34r: I also love our minions and the daddies! 

I have no idea what you are all talking about but give me the gossip! I am bored! ^_^

• LOL 5

32 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@Sushimi Don't contribute! If you are included, just observe and absorb for now to get a better handle of your new office dynamics. I always say that information is power and gossip usually help you to figure out fast how to interact with the persons - both the gossiper and the gossipee. Just remember to remain objective and make your own assessments of each person. :sweatingbullets:

I though I was a bit older than you bcs of my Kpop group preference. But after reading you words of wisdom, you are more more older and wiser than me. Hahaha. Growing old in age is natural, but growing old with grace is a choice

@Lawyerh @Sejabin @superspace @cenching @Alice Wonderland @snowlou should we create another thread for homeland gossiping? Wait, it is not relevant at all with Soompi. :mrgreen:

I also didn't watch local TV, moreover infotainment show. But I get all Celeb gossips from my older sisters. They sometimes discussed it very seriously like as their own family matters. Hahaha

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Irl work(?) or like money earning soompi work(?) haha

My sweet sushi, work IRL. I have to earn some real money too. Gambled all my Soompi money away anyway  - can't buy take away coffee with that. :joy:

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, superspace said:

@Lawyerh @Sejabin @superspace @cenching @Alice Wonderland @snowlou should we create another thread for homeland gossiping? Wait, it is not relevant at all with Soompi. :mrgreen:

Well..if you do, you'll get extra points regardless we participate on it or not :mrgreen: like what @Ameera Ali did..she just opened a shipper thread. You could always disguise it into something sounds Korean so they think it's something to do with Korean stuff. 

@Lmangla so here's the story: there's this wonderful and not-corrupted governor of Jakarta (he really was I'm not joking). He had a wonderful family too with a pretty wife and 3 children. He led Jakarta really well but unfortunately...due to religion and race issues, he wasn't elected again and what more he was jailed! Now here started the interesting story... he filed for divorce when he was in jail. We're all shocked because no one knew he had a trouble marriage. He accused his ex wife of having an affair with another man, his ex wife never attended the court hearing but anyway, they did divorce. NOW...I think if I'm not mistaken, not long after...there was a gossip that said he's gonna get married again. At first no one knew, but later when it was confirmed..it turned out that the girl (now wife)..is around his oldest's son age and she used to be his wife's security police (apparently she didn't work as her guard for that long but she did live in their house while on duty). This happened so quickly. They stated that this love thing happened when he was in jail (but if i'm not mistaken..the period between his divorce and his newfound love...wasn't that long..and what more...it happened when he was in jail?) and once he was out of jail..they got married straight away. Later people started talking that the now wife ditched her previous bf and she did change her religion so they could get married because Ahok was adamant he wouldnt' change his. SO now ppl accusing the now wife to be money grabber and called her names and stuff (pretty sad). Now they have a baby..the baby also sometimes becomes the target of malicious comments. 

What is commendable: through all these, the ex-wife NEVER said anything in public badmouthing Ahok while AHok already did several times. IN fact, the ex wife just never said anything at all about Ahok. So at first people really hated her because they thought she was cheating..but because she showed dignity, now some people turned to like her and went against ahok. The plot thickened, someone posted a quite recent photo of his ex-wife took a picture with the man supposedly she was cheating with and his wife! So now some ppl speculated that there was never an affair to begin with. 

@_@ I don't think you understand what's going on...so wordy~~~ Anyway... just a sad story..once a man with dignity and of good character...becomes questionable because of his love lives. People threw around criticisms and slanders ... but really in the end no one really knew what truly happened except the parties involved. I really want to know the truth hahahahahahaha

+2

@Lawyerh ahhaaahhaha...ohh.... @Lmangla and the now wife actually called him 'yobo' when they re still dating. I think she must have liked korean drama too :rolleyes: do you think she will be here in forums soompi too then?:scream: if you're ...sorry ah... I wasnt trying to badmouth you...i was just conveying the story i heard from social medias :ph34r:

@superspace what's the story?

@lynne22 is also one of us??? So many..