Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Agreed.....the M plot is lost on me...I just want to know what happened to YE and WW

What a shame. I loved how the drama started. 

I know. The drama start was great! Such a pity.... :(  Also, the chemistry was lacking between Seok Ho and Chan Mi. :( I still wanna find out KWW's and YE's destiny. :)

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

It seems all the adds are going to sleep. Let's go down a bit low and low. :lol:

You've got the right attitude @Alice Wonderland ! I sure am glad to have you on Team Subtract :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@alleram95 The pervy ahjumma club welcomes all members ahjumma or not...no discrimination what so ever  :lol:

This is the homepage

@Alice Wonderland welcome to this thread...

@partyon I will skim through some IG cuts later. Yup CM & Yoon SH lacked something in their chemistry

Edited by Guest

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

because they sure dragged the M plot out.

Definitely agree about this. They are dragging it too long. It'd be better if they give the time for romance development between SH and CM and YE and WW B)

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

@alleram95 The pervy ahjumma club welcomes all members ahjumma or not...no discrimination what so ever  :lol:

This is the homepage

I just don't know what to do after I joined the club ^_^. Shall I just join for the sake of points? #eh :ph34r:

Last post before I go to sleep

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

You've got the right attitude @Alice Wonderland ! I sure am glad to have you on Team Subtract

Thanks for the compliment. :lol: Like you said it starts to be a little quiet now. 

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

It seems you're not in Asia since you're still awake ? :kiss_wink:

Ah did you ask me where I am from before right? I'm living in South East Asia. It's past midnight here. I sleep a bit late lately. My sleep rhythm seems changed since we're in quarantine. I sleep a lot in the day and stay awake at night. I sleep around 12.30 to 01.00 am. 

@triplem thank you. The people here are so nice. I thought what was this thread before and  I'm glad I stopped by to check. It popped as one of the popular threads on the list. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Definitely agree about this. They are dragging it too long. It'd be better if they give the time for romance development between SH and CM and YE and WW B)

At least we got a couple of kisses in the last episode... :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Are you starting the spazzing now? I've been waiting for you to claim your price :joy:

Yeah...I have been little busy today so didn't have time to spazz properly.....will not leave until this thread hang down. Hahahahahaha. LETS START THE PARTY, SHALL WE??

tumblr_nqg0qqTMKL1to9y0zo2_540.gif

• LOL 5