Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, avondale16 said:

U too. I am new here, in this forum.

I can see~ you joined 18 hours ago. Hahaha.Hope you will stay here and talk to us because we chat about everything. :)  haha.

i am relativity new to this forum too. :) We can be maknae together for our Ajjusshi and  Ajjumas. :) *giggles*

+2

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bedifferent said:

It will be my second time in Barcelona.  I did go to Park Guell and the Gothic Quarter several years ago. Went up Sagrada Familia tower, Mercat de la Boqueria was fun @stroppyse I try to not stand out when I travel and don't carry too much cash.  I will try to do more this time in Barcelona (thanks for the tips). Am excited for Seville and Portugal though.  I am looking at where to connect, NY, London or Paris... hopefully London since I have never been there.

I stayed in Gothic Quarters area. Loved it and all the wonderful cheese and meats at the Mercat....gahh I should go back...

London!!!! I  am sure you'll read about the usual attractions but some hidden gems:

1. Little Venice...so pretty...( get off  Warwick Avenue Station)

https://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/401228-little-venice

2. Sky Garden https://skygarden.london/

Some of the best views of the city and just have to pre-book for free entry.

3. And if you only have time for one musical ( and assuming you like ) this is it:https://www.wickedthemusical.co.uk/london

@stroppyse I have seen some cuts of Rebel - KJS was good. He's quite versatile. At least he aint typecast as HSJ who seems to get similar roles. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

@triplem

*Looks at the ground, Kicking Dirt*

Never even been to any english speaking countries before:tears:...

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

As an example, there was this beautiful scene during Lover & his Liar, which everyone on the thread didn't put too much thought into, but I wrote an essay about it on the thread. I guess @triplem will remember. The Main lead, who was always showcased as independant, succesful and respected star, was crying in a sound booth alone, because he made a mistake and he didn't know what to do. Moments later the female lead is with him and he cries desperately at her shoulder. It was just a random scene, most of them just considered it as cute. But it had so much impact from a guys pov. It was the first scene where he was really openly vulnerable, where he truly proved his love to the female lead, without kisses, with saying one damn thing, but just showing her  his most vulnerable side in the place he got his most success, was a love confession that no kiss could ever manage to do. Just him being him, being ready to give his all to her, is what we need. 

That are the things we want the girl to fight for. When we reach a dead end, fight where we can't fight anymore   

I agree that was a lovely scene. The only drama of Joy that I could bring myself to watch...kkkk.....The male lead kept me there. But that drama had the worst kiss...It was like barely lips touching ..:w00t:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem

*Looks at the ground, Kicking Dirt*

Never even been to any english speaking countries before:tears:...

+2

You're young and have many years ahead of you.. Your time will come.I am an ahjumma who has worked many years...I really only started travelling after graduation. Actually I love travelling in Asia even more.. there's something about the culture and the food. Japan is probably the one of my favourites and there's  Vietnam. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

@triplem Hahaha alright. But If I am given a chance to go overseas, would pick asia...because...Hm...I like it! hahaha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

~ definitely; when they are in the same stages of life, it works but at different stages, difficult... something that was realistic was ojakgyo brothers. so she is maybe early 40s? late 30s? and he is like in his 20s? (just finished service). she just got divorced after a long marriage (no kids though) and feels adrift while he has no idea what he wants out of life. so basically a mutual feeling of lost is what bonds them and there is a romance. but then due to marriage, she sort of becomes his aunt-in-law? or something?

so with the opposition, they are almost tempted to run off and marry. but then they realize that it is not what either wants because they are at different stages in life. he is not ready to settle down and wants to figure out his professional life and what he is good at. she doesn't want to jump into another marriage and wants to have the confidence to live by herself and basically be comfortable. so they mutually break up wishing each other well.. 6 months later, he is working somewhere while she is slowly getting to know a fellow divorcee (similar age)....

Yup stages of life is so important.  Prior to me getting married , I was dating someone for almost 5 years. I was older by 4 years...we got along really well ( rarely fought and shared many similar interests and values) but towards the end , it was obvious he could not progress to the next level of our relationship. He knew I was wanting to get married and he wasn't quite ready. We split amicably and are still friends. I met my husband shortly after who proposed on our 1st anniversary as a couple. (it will be our 10th wedding anniversary this year) ...so there you go...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

@dotonly that’s as same as with my friend maryofbethany. Used to be mary was mary. Now mary becomes Mathew. WKWKWWKKWKWWKKW :relieved: btw as long as mary/mathew happy. Let it be. Wkwkwkwkwkwk :joy: 

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, avondale16 said:

Wrong its 208. Yeah?

hello !! welcome to the thread and to Soompi

212 (correct)

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

Ok, now i am confuse with my math. Lol.

Adding n subtracting 2.

I do not know that its difficult. Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2