Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus from what I can observe from your posts (in the short time I've been around compared to all of you here), you are definitely someone who can think for yourself and isn't afraid to voice your opinion or stand up for what you think is right. And you don't back down when you have a point to make. I don't know if that's necessarily called "aggression". To me, it's more like, you're assertive because you are confident in knowing who you are and are comfortable with it. I think it's great! And the more confident you are, the more likely you'll attract men who respect the kind of person you are. My sis-in-law is very assertive. She's the type who isn't afraid to get into a fistfight if needed (LOL) and her husband is the opposite. But he calms her down, takes care of her and is the shoulder she leans on when she needs it. I guess you could say that if she is fire, he can be like water who tempers her down when she needs calming and could also be wind that can bolster her fire when she needs encouragement. 

I'm quite opinionated as well. And don't even get me started when I'm angry because.. it's just bad. Hahaha!

Actually this Fire/water analogy only reminds me of Ashes of Love. LOL. I only want the fire deity though. Hahaha. 

Honestly I'm not that confident as you think. In fact I believe my aggressive behaviour is because I lack confidence. Calm and cool headed is how a confident person will look like. Sighh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie Yang Mi is rumored to fight for full custody of the child. Hm...now that’s adding gas to the drama. Hawick is going to fight back.

+2

hmmmm i dunno how it work....however usually mother will have the full custody and dad visitation right

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmmm i dunno how it work....however usually mother will have the full custody and dad visitation right

Big law suits is going to start. Because even if Yang Mi owns the custody first, Hawick will fight for it. It goes Vice Versa. 

Usually...yes..I think.

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Big law suits is going to start. Because even if Yang Mi owns the custody first, Hawick will fight for it. It goes Vice Versa. 

Usually...yes..I think.

+2

i only hope they work for the best and not out of spite....

i know a fail marriage happen everyday however when it involve a kid it is honestly best that both party step back a little and think for the kid and not out of spite

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@lynne22 :)  Feel like having seafood. Hm~

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, sushilicious said:

+2

Well I may not have a boy yet...but at least I got my oppas:sweatingbullets:

@cenching @angelangie

At this point, I’m really annoyed by what I am seeing in the hang out thread. So the girl who cried for help ended up  complaining that the boy hates her. I feel kinda like...we’re being played...Hm...

actually it is hard to say thing like this.....they may never be able to explain themselves....there will be point when u need to point them out couple of times for them to really see the light.....and sometimes i dont bother....as i honestly do not have the patient of a saint lols...

to guide a person or a lost person in her situation....you will need alot alot alot and tons of the patient .... and sometimes u just need to hear them out and let them figure out themselves.....for there will be times even though what u talk to them make sense....however there is something in them that pushing them away from the logic that sound so right to another person.....and sounded so wrong to them.....

• Like 6

1 minute ago, avondale16 said:

But what is the nj ber now? Been wondering...

Nj ber? Where did you get that?hahaha

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, triplem said:

London!!!! I  am sure you'll read about the usual attractions but some hidden gems:

1. Little Venice...so pretty...( get off  Warwick Avenue Station)

https://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/401228-little-venice

2. Sky Garden https://skygarden.london/

Some of the best views of the city and just have to pre-book for free entry.

3. And if you only have time for one musical ( and assuming you like ) this is it:https://www.wickedthemusical.co.uk/london

Some more suggestions for London.

Spoiler

Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens (they're adjoining) are the biggest parks in London and the one that all of the tourists go, but my fave is Primrose Hill. It's just north of Regent's Park. There is a cute little village which is actually quite trendy, plus, there is an actual hill with some nice views of London.  Actually, if you have the time to walk through Regent's Park and up to Primrose Hill, that will take about 30-40 minutes, I think, but Regents Park has some really lovely rose gardens, plus a nice tea cafe in the center. The London Zoo is also in Regents Park. And, actually, if you do go to Little Venice, Regents Canal which is why that area is called Little Venice is the same canal which flows just north of Regents Park and through Camden.

Or if you don't have that much time, just go to Camden Town. There, you can see the canal with its houseboats, Camden Market which is trippy fun, and in the evenings, just about every venue has live music or offers dance music. To be fair, I think Islington may be better for indie music in general, but Camden is good fun and a lively crowd, both locals and travelers, and it's cheaper than Islington.

Though if this is your first time in London, you may want to do the more touristy things instead. So, Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, Leicester Square, and Soho. Theaterland is basically in Leicester Square if you're going to go see Wicked or another musical.

Not sure if you're a department store shopper, but I prefer Liberty to Harrods. Or if you're just into food halls, then check out Fortnum and Mason's. It's a cross between food court and food market and usually an experience, plus the food is pretty good. All of the major department stores have them. Though, the more middle tier stores like John Lewis or Marks and Spencer are mostly sandwiches than proper food halls. Also, Harvey Nick's in Knightsbridge is where the English ladies who lunch go, so lunch there is fun just to check them out. :)

You should have an afternoon tea with the scones, jam, clotted cream along with your tea. You can get them pretty much anywhere, including most of the museums (the British Museum has a nice cafeteria), but if you want an English high tea experience, and have the dosh, you should try the Tea at the Lanesborough. It's in a really lovely atrium, and not as crammed in as the Ritz. All of the London hotels offer an afternoon tea service, though.

Oh, btw, the British Museum has the Rosetta Stone and the Elgin Marbles. If that means anything to you, totally worth a trek. If not, it's a lot of things that the Brits have "excavated" from other countries. Also, a big collection of mummies and sarcophagi, though that is not my thing. The Brits used to have a British Empire that spanned the globe, and they pretty looted...err, excavated everywhere they were.

Oops, this is turning into a novel. I spent some time in London a few years back, and grew to love the city though we had a rocky start. :)

Btw, totally agree with @triplem that Wicked is amazing to watch on the London stage.

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@stroppyse I have seen some cuts of Rebel - KJS was good. He's quite versatile. At least he aint typecast as HSJ who seems to get similar roles. 

I know. HSJ does seem a bit typecast in his roles. KJS seems to have done more of a range of roles, even though most of the roles were supporting rather than lead roles. He was so adorable as the teacher in Sassy Go Go. I think that's probably where I first remember him from. :)

198 (should be correct since I counted from @dotonly 's last number)

edit: tagging @bedifferent to this post since you're the one who is going to London. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, avondale16 said:

Haha. Lol. Edit it already. Is that you in the youtube?

Huh. Haha. No I just shared the video out :) 

+2

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, avondale16 said:

You make me super hungry n crave for crab.

just had crab last week :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1