Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Hahahaha! I am thinking like a durian cheesecake? They are pretty yummy! Its more creamy and sweet, than smelly.

20 hours ago, partyon said:

durian cheese pizza

I can imagine Durian being a dessert ingredient but savory food? Nope....

11 hours ago, triplem said:

That’s how my son attends his goggle classes . I come in to check on him &  find him asleep :scream:. Online classes ain’t working well ! 

It happens. I heard from my friend that one of her classmate snorted too loud and forgot to shut the computer mic during an online lession....

• LOL 5

44 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@im0202 oh wow u also watch GHJ... I can't finish WTCB... Come watch Ikjun with me in JI. Wah I really like it.... 

Sigh, he's so good with glasses

Reveal hidden contents

GqVksCs.jpg

There is a scene when Na ri tells him to not wear glasses because he looks so irresistible in glasses. Hahahaha. I loved that scene. 

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha koko, this drama also start push & pull to no end  :lol: I'm getting crazy too... 

Almost every possible couple involved in triangle love.. Na Ri - Hwa Shin - Jeong Won then the older generation The Chef and Two Moms, and the youngster :lol:

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Sushimi They are comparing your favourite boy with my oppa because of the wide shoulders. What's his name again? LOL. 

d8Yh0U1.gif

@Sushimi So this kid is your favorite or little horse? :smile:

EDIT: oh just realize they are tiny headed bear and koala bear respectively

Edited by 000231846597
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Me too me too.. When he's wearing glasses cos his lens fell off... just wow! 

Haha koko, this drama also start push & pull to no end  :lol: I'm getting crazy too... 

+2

Ahem, I guess someone is falling hard for Jo jung seok....LOL. 

• LOL 1

@Lawyerh @kokodus for some reason the scene showing IJ talking to Shwa through the door in ep 1 just remind me of the scene HS talked to NR when he was in changing room (oh did i say this before?:sweatingbullets:). Also it's true that the mute boy in HP was indeed the kid in JI. 

+2