Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

We all get into bike accidents sooner or later - the most important thing is that one doesn't break an arm, collarbone or get a concussion. Hope you were wearing your bike helmet?

no i dont really wear my helmet anymore because 1. it doesnt fit my head anymore cuz it's just a lil kiddie helmet 2. i just stay in town away from busy roads. but i have had at least a thousand bike crashes so i kinda know how to fall safely without a helmet. plus it didnt hurt whatsoever so scrapes or anything idk how.

Edited by /\mirmz/\
cuz i want to ;)
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh He kissed her in the 10th ep itself. It was just a peck though. LOL. Not HP level of pecking, this is just pressing two lips together pecking. LOL. But anyways, I really don't understand his intentions. I get that he is jealous, but he is also not giving up on the other girl.....sigh. This is tiring to watch, but oppa so handsome....otttokhe? :dissapointed_relieved:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh what ep are you up to now? LOL now you re even advertising to ppl to watch JI...soon JJS will be your oppa (before changing to another oppa again after one week or so?:joy:)

@triplem dont tell my 'friendly reminder' is also a sarcasm???!:blink: I use that a lot...but with genuine intention of...being friendly:blink: 

@wallflowersforjane awww beautifully written post on the shipper thread. You have a knack for writing? 

Ohayou!

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Gosh had to wake up all of a sudden after having a dream of losing my stuff that meant dear to me, my heart...:dissapointed:...Had to wake up and tell myself that it’s a dream....The anxiety is just... :dissapointed:

+2

Cheer Up, Girl! Dreams are actually the Opposite of reality. You might end up having more today. 

+2

• Like 5

Good morning, everyone! 

11 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Note that Liao/Loh/Lah/Hoh is rather useless there is no meaning to it but more on making it sound 'exagerated' it's like "ish"

@partyon Haha, yes. It's like an in-born Singaporean skill to know how to use it. But here's an explainer written by a Singaporean academic. It's much more detailed than you think. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

From Gwee Li Sui:

I dun have lah. - I really don't have it.

I dun have leh. - For some reason, I don't have it.

I dun have lor. - I wish I had it, but sadly I don't.

I dun have liao. - I used to have it, but I don't anymore.

I dun have ha. - I remind you that I don't have it!

I dun have hor. - Don't look at me; I don't have it.

I dun have mah. - It would help if I had it, but I don't have it.

I dun have meh? - You think I don't have it?

I dun have siah! - I can't freaking believe I don't have it!

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am afraid to ask but will ask anyway... so this is not referring to a grade report?

Nope! It comes from gaming terms where players will press F to pay respects to someone who died in the game. So when you press F, it means to respect something. But I think it can also be used sarcastically. 

Adding on to @Sushimi. Wah Lau means like surprised or shocked. But it also means my elder (so could refer to husband or father) in dialect! My parents really hated me using this when I was younger. Nowadays, I type WLE (wah lau eh) in texts. Haha!

It's durian season now! Love it! But as I grow older, I can't eat as much anymore. /CRIES

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, snowlou said:

@triplem dont tell my 'friendly reminder' is also a sarcasm???!:blink: I use that a lot...but with genuine intention of...being friendly:blink: 

Ohayou!

Hahaha...I’m kidding !  Or am I ? 
Now you’ll start having trust issues :mrgreen: 

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

in a virtual official meeting right now and when you join the meeting they ask you to keep the camera on HAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: I want to mute my camera because I want to go to somewhere hahahahah. Everybody are muting their camera lol. Wkwkwk :joy:

That’s how my son attends his goggle classes . I come in to check on him &  find him asleep :scream:. Online classes ain’t working well ! 

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Nope! It comes from gaming terms where players will press F to pay respects to someone who died in the game. So when you press F, it means to respect something. But I think it can also be used sarcastically. 

Omg . You won’t believe what I thought it meant ?:joy:. I thought it was some curse word . I think I might learn Korean faster at this rate 

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg . You won’t believe what I thought it meant ?:joy:. I thought it was some curse word . I think I might learn Korean faster at this rate 

Lol! I know right. I was so confused when they kept using in group text or FB posts. 

Btw, do you use rabak? The kids have shortened it to be rabs/rabz now. I had no idea what they were saying at first!

5 hours ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane awww beautifully written post on the shipper thread. You have a knack for writing? 

Thank you! ^_^  Eh, I don't think so. I think I am really long-winded. Haha. But I am trying to improve for sure, so it's been really fun coming here to write observations and fanfics for HP.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Btw, do you use rabak? The kids have shortened it to be rabs/rabz now. I had no idea what they were saying at first!

Lol! I must be really old . I don’t even know what the non-shorten form means :joy:. What is Rabak? Definitely a SG slang . 

11 hours ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla This Chinese Fated to Love You differs a lot from the other versions. He slept with her willingly and wasn't tricked into it. Also, how come they got married on the cruise ship already? :D

I can see what you mean by the 3 episode cruise ship commercial - lol

so did you watch more? it is kind of weird that they slept together willingly which basically makes this a cheating story where the cheaters are the leads. LOL. not exactly the way usual dramas go. think thats why in other versions, it was basically unwilling/unknowing. but this tweaked version means he was already attracted to her in some sense and this is basically a confused story about a one night stand after a couple of drinks. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lol! I must be really old . I don’t even know what the non-shorten form means :joy:. What is Rabak? Definitely a SG slang . 

So interesting! I thought it might be commonly used in Malaysia too since its a Malay word. It means out of control. So like "The HP ship wars rabak sia." :sweatingbullets:

Sigh, all your talk about the cruise ship in the C-version of Fated To Love You makes me sad. I was supposed to go on my first cruise to Penang at the end of May. It was my only holiday planned so far. Now, I wonder when we will get to travel again. :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

:joy: Ya 6 hours more of losing sleep, just finish it then :joy:

He's not so handsome only in mr. Sunshine for me :ph34r:

+2

I think he looks more hot in Mr. Sunshine. I like ruff and gruff guys, they look manly. Flowerboys are fine, but some of them are way too prettier than me. LOL. 

I have 4 more eps to go in W&C. He finally has come to his senses and said that he likes her but she wouldn't believe him. Bwahahahaha. But now there is some stupid noble idiocy plot going on.  .meh....skip skip skip. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3