Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Where is his thread?? I tried looking for it yesterday but the link was broken...:blink:

I need more JKH lol

Here !!! Come & spazz with me 

he’s got an mv of single he cut not too Long ago . I hope he gets to sing on HP! 
They just moved his YT account to this one .

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw koko, are you ever sleeping? :joy: I replied you at 4AM and still seeing you green bwahahaha...

Yeah I'm definitely on my way to become a human zombie. LOL. 

I'm sorry @triplem this thread is slowly transforming into an unofficial JKH thread. Hahaha. I'll visit his official thread soon. LOL. 

@im0202 IkJun will not be a obstacle once he knows how sincere his friend is, right? Jun wan is a good person and he knows that. I'm more interested about what her past trauma is...Captain Ahn seems to be thinking that she is not still over it, but Ikjun doesnt even seem to know about it. Hmmm. I think Ikjun will visit Iksun in inje, he mentioned in 7th ep that he miss his sister, and probably that's where Jun wan and Iksun will get caught, since Jun wan spends every weekend and dayoff with her. I can't wait for this to happen, it's going to be hilarious. LOL. 

@cenchingMaybe You should try Hospital playlist. Oppa is really good here stealing hearts left and right as a charismatic cardiothoracic surgeon. Hehehe. 

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh my Mi Do... hold Yeon Seok oppa hand... :wub:, scroll the left she rest her hand on Kyung Ho oppa :lol: @kokodus @im0202 S.O.S... dead.... 

@Lawyerh She playing with us.... Confusing our ships!!! Already got ships of her with IkJun and JunWan now she adds in Jeongwon also:ph34r: Poor Seokhyung though hahaha

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I also confused already triplem :joy: 

They look like on their own triangle quite often :mrgreen: 

The noona and her 2 handsome maknaes.... 

I'm still on my sinking ship of Jwan x SongHwa @im0202, and I don't mind new flower garden ship too... :joy:

@Lawyerh Here’s the new ship: :D:D:D

Dyay1Rw.jpg

fkrWtTC.jpg

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@Lawyerh Here’s the new ship: :D:D:D

Dyay1Rw.jpg

Ok I'm getting on board with this ship. The ship that will cause me less heartache. LOL. 

@Lawyerh @triplem Honestly after watching 7th ep I don't think the Fab five will be involved each other romantically like that. Even ik Jun and Song hwa, I'm not sure now. Everyone will have a loveline outside of the group, that's the only way they can have 2 more seasons for this show. The group dynamics will change, if they introduce a love triangle or something within the group. The band performances and eating out together becomes awkward.

So Jun wan should be with Iksun, Seok hyeong with Min ha, Song hwa with Captain Ahn, Jeong won probably with Dr. Jang, or even with the person from above, LOL and IK Jun will be happy with UJu. That's it. 

• Love 3

@Ameera Ali Agree about The King! It's a snooze fest....:sleeping:

tenor.gif?itemid=5354926

@triplem I am definitely going to watch Good Casting. Love Choi Kang Hee and Lee Sang Yeob! :heart: What about you?

@cenching lol about using Binnie's pic. I remember reading years ago how many sporting events used the wrong national anthem for Kazakhstan due to the movie Borat making a spoof Kazakh national anthem.:joy:

Spoiler

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/mar/23/borat-kazakhstan-anthem-kuwait-medal-ceremony

I am sure it's fun to be standing on the podium listening to lyrics about prostitutes and potassium exports. :joy:

I am so glad I still have Nobody Knows episodes left.  Has anyone watched that drama? It is so suspenseful, I am literally biting my nails.

• LOL 4

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

@cenching lol about using Binnie's pic. I remember reading years ago how many sporting events used the wrong national anthem for Kazakhstan due to the movie Borat making a spoof Kazakh national anthem.

Apparently Kazakhstan National Anthem is cursed.....:joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I am definitely going to watch Good Casting. Love Choi Kang Hee and Lee Sang Yeob! :heart: What about you?

I am on board too. After Hyena , i really miss a badass FL with a handsome oppa.  I love the idea that they are spoofing Charlie's Angels a little bit - humour and action!

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Lawyerh @triplem Honestly after watching 7th ep I don't think the Fab five will be involved each other romantically like that. Even ik Jun and Song hwa, I'm not sure now. Everyone will have a loveline outside of the group, that's the only way they can have 2 more seasons for this show. The group dynamics will change, if they introduce a love triangle or something within the group. The band performances and eating out together becomes awkward.

So Jun wan should be with Iksun, Seok hyeong with Min ha, Song hwa with Captain Ahn, Jeong won probably with Dr. Jang, or even with the person from above, LOL and IK Jun will be happy with UJu. That's it.

@kokodus That would be my preferred plot. I find it hard to ship her with anyone in the group because I just love the dynamics of their 20-year friendship. Plus new love lines outside the group will help sustain more interest over 3 seasons.  And don't mind @Lawyerh...one of the thrills she gets from dramas is the grey , sometimes improbable love lines. Once an OTP gets together , she is likely to lose interest. :D 

Edited by Guest

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ik Sun x Junwan is cute, but they're moving too fast for my taste. They don't know each other well that yet. Just my two cents... don't kill me

You’re SOO dead. :lol:.  But yeah they just moved so fast didn’t they?  There’s still her secret to reveal?  So there will be a story there.  It’s nice though to have one couple going well in amongst all the angst in the other friend’s lives.

• LOL 3

44 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus lol a lot of fanfics.. :joy: I was rofl, when its about who to pick Song Yi from school, their imaginary kids.. crazy bwahaha... thats on another level... 

Ikr?!?! They even have a kid!!!!! LOLOL. I noticed that eye contact they had after the band performance in 6th ep. But I thought that it was my Jun wan-songhwa shipper heart that is making me see things that are not real, so when I read this tweet, I was over the moon. LOL. It was not just me!!!! Sighh. My brain tells me that these are just coincidences and what I'm hoping for won't happen. But my heart won't let go. Otttokhe? :bawling::heartbreak: I have my one foot on Iksun-Junwan ship but the other foot is refusing to leave the Jun-song ship. LOL.

@triplem I wouldn't lie, the improbable lovelines is the major reason why I'm also this much obssessed over this show. Lol. I still tell myself to not get invested in any one ship, everyone is very much likable, so it shouldn't matter who ends up with whom. 

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I am so glad I still have Nobody Knows episodes left.  Has anyone watched that drama? It is so suspenseful, I am literally biting my nails.

yeah Me & @ktcjdrama  , not sure @Sushimi finish it :joy:

but one of good drama , directed so beautifully & Bring out all emotions from the cast , I love it , woman lead & evil Character & children are the best for me . 

+2

• Love 2

Watching a drama with 1988 setting....No cellphone, so have to physically run to get to a person. No internet to Googled, have to visit City Hall to get all the information. DNA test took forever. No GPS but manual paper map the size of a bathtub. No CCTV. No discreet recording devices. Man, we have it easy in 2020..:sweat_smile:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, partyon said:

It is a great drama. My first priority to catch up on while it was still airing. Love it and will surely recommend it without a doubt to people. 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@triplem I'm actually watching Missing nine now. Lol. Oppa as a flop star, I feel bad for him. I think he took the blame for someone else's fault. Seems like everyone has their own secrets,I'm hooked after watching only one ep. 

Not so bad right...plus i love him being prickly and cranky...he's so good at these roles :lol:

prays that there are subs for When My Love Blooms

55 minutes ago, triplem said:

Not so bad right...plus i love him being prickly and cranky...he's so good at these roles :lol:

prays that there are subs for When My Love Blooms

How come oppa is good in every role he has ever done? I instantly liked him in this drama as well. Even his orange hair and everything doesn't bother me. LOL. The female lead is really cute too. When she looks at him with her puppy eyes, he can't help but melt. it's sooo cute. I love this couple already. 

• Like 3