Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@dotonly I'm much better, thank you. I still have a cold but at least I don't have a fever nor am I achy anymore.

• Like 2

Wow , what’s all this talk of age ...I’m ancient! 

@mouse007 This thread is always very entertaining & moves at lightning speed. I can barely follow sometimes 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

@triplem I know what you mean.. especially during this holiday season. There were a lot more people here than usual (maybe because we all have some time off work) LOL and every time I log in, there's 10+ pages to go through.

Oh, and don't worry, I'm one of those people who believe in the adage that age is just a number. I'm in my 30s but I still clearly remember what it felt like when I was just 14 years old. It really only seemed like yesterday!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

hahahaha

Happy New Year, Soompiers!

Things I'm grateful for in 2018

- I gained weight. My trousers are now size 4.

- I didn't lose my job lels

- My brain is healthy

This is my last day as a mod. Starting tomorrow, I'll be an FoS. To my Subtract Squad, let's be awesomer and sexier next year. Allonsy~

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Since I am done with Sweet Dreams, I am now looking for a drama to fill the spot. Any recommendations guys?

• Like 4

Happy new year @jeijei and to you guys^^

Good to you and hope you retire happily. 

One more day to 2019, time really flew so fast. I don't want to talk about age and old cause I'm starting to feel old then. :lol:

It's so hard to get old without a cause
I don't want to perish like a fading horse
Youth's like diamonds in the sun,
And diamonds are forever

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Since I am done with Sweet Dreams, I am now looking for a drama to fill the spot. Any recommendations guys?

The question is....K or C?

@stargazer187 You too are added in my list of people I have talked :) 

@jeijei what’s fos?

+2

• Like 7

@mouse007 I am watching My Stange hero.... and this is goooodd. It's like school series but this is more fun. 

Then MoA, you would feel like you ride a rollercoaster here. Hahaha.. plus you would see how sexy hyun oppa here and how great his acting is. 

Then MOO, a weekend drama. The early parts are so sad. But you would feel good, lovely plus annoyed while watching this. 

@sushilicious thanks.. I'm glad either. We all grow like a family here. At least that's what I feel. 

FoS: Friend of Soompi. It's kind of credit that soompi have for former mods or staffs. Poke @angelangie 

+2

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Whoahoahoahoa....hold your horses little lady.....when did you become a sister? Did-did I miss something? I already have a slightly annoying, oppa-driven, totally unreasonable and only sometimes barely close to likeable sister with an unexplainable impulse to not like anything I do or say. An-an-and don't trust @USAFarmgirl when she says I like my lil sister or would protect her. Naaaaah! Lil sis is like....uhm....like my emergency ration of white german Eszet Schnitten.

Hide contents

weisse-eszet-schnitten.jpg

As long as I know they are there, safe and nothing is broken, I feel fine and don't worry. I mean.....they are really cu.....okay, okay, horrible example.

Where were we? Ah yeah, when did you become a sister? @kokodusis a horrible elder sister. She even doesn't lend me socks! And there can't be a lil, lil sis. How does that sound? Liller sis? Even more little sis? <koko sis? Naaaaah!

And my SLS is really a pain, I mean ask @kokodusShe pretty much hates every girl I like, may it be kpop or in dramas. Not to mention dramas itself. If there wouldn't have been DotS, we wouldn't have a single drama we like!

What in the world?!?! Slightly annoying....??? Unreasonable...??? Unlikable...?!?! You do really want to die, don't you?!?! ./rage. I thought I'll be nice to you since it's the new year and all, but guess what, it will never happen. You are so going to be a dead meat today.

tumblr_oszlyl6d011vso0bbo1_400.gif

Credit: dhakra :/

@sushilicious I'm so sorry You just became a baby sis, but he is already dead, otthokhe?!? Please do attend his funeral. 

Also what is wrong with City Hunter?!?! It is one of the best works of Oppa. Of course all his dramas are masterpieces, but City Hunter was on whole new another level. 

Spoiler

tumblr_otfs8vnsri1vso0bbo1_400.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Hey yeah @staygold glad to see you back here.

Happy new year!!!

We're going to have roast duck party at home with family ronight. Haha

I asked mom to make it more spicy for me. 

• Like 8