Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching Edit: Not cenching, it's @mouse007 LOL. I have watched Cumberbatch's Sherlock. It's one of the best series. I have been sherlocked for so long now. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

482?

@cenching Ahahaha yeah I'm actually amazed by your son's brain works. LOL. How old is he?!?! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just now, kokodus said:

@cenching Ahahaha yeah I'm actually amazed by your son's thought process. LOL. How old is he?!?! 

He is 14, he is Dyslexic and Dyslexic person tends to be slightly “weird”. They have different ways/PoV when they looked at certain situations.....

@angelangie

It got sparkling ratings and reviews though plus I like WangKai. I will check it out after it done airing...:lol:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I just remembered did someone mention about LKS is dating???

Giraffe??? With whom??? I didn't find the article tho. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@angelangie

It got sparkling ratings and reviews though plus I like WangKai. I will check it out after it done airing...:lol:

+2

yes it have a good review....and with WangKai in it definitely it will sparkle lols

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

476?

@kokodus I fell in love with Sherlock the first time I saw it a few years ago and it has not disappointed. I love love love the series.

@stargazer187 I started ep 1 out of curiosity and I already hate everyone except for Jang Nara's character. LOL I don't know if I will continue watching this. It looks like there's too much evil for me to want to watch the rest of it but we'll see.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@kokodus @mouse007

Two of you were complaining about the absurdity in Sweet Dreams?? Try The Last Empress...:joy: The makjangness are on immortal level, I wish I can have a transformation like WangSik character.... nyahahahahhahahahah.....

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@cenching Have you seen the Indian Movie Taare Zameen Par?!?! One of the best movies. Shows the story of a dyslexic kid. And I learned that they are the most brightest smartest kids than the others. 

As for Sweet dreams, I think my dislike stems from the fact that it diverged so much from the initial plot synopsis. It should be a sweet romcom, but they went way too overboard with the revenge plot. Take tsk. At least we know The last empress will be a makjang from the beginning. They didn't promise to be a romcom and turned around suddenly.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious  Oooohhh... did LKS said he'll announce their marriage in a week? Heolll... hahaha

I am happy for them. I've never seen the episode of her yet. But I saw her pretty much in some of dramas I watched.

@mouse007 the story seems to be something you can't take seriously. If you did, you would feel it's very less and less. You know I can watch something absurd or very inconsistent but dunno why I don't get the intterest for continuing this. 

• Like 4