Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

25 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I saw this and plan to watch it, right @sushilicious?

But where to watch it? It looks like Korean Netflix original,  they won't broadcast on tv. 

I am subscribed on Netflix Asia. So I will likely watch it there. I think the illegal sites will pick up the subs

@stroppyse I am usually not a fan of anything involving horror or the supernatural. But I can do zombies . The cast and production quality looks very good.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

@triplem They came to Singapore for Advertising! Joonie was there! So close yet so far....*Sigh*

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@triplem do you know Anita Mui? Her songs especially 夕陽之歌 is like the best :tears:

+2

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem do you know Anita Mui? Her songs especially 夕陽之歌 is like the best :tears:

+2

Yes of course ! Grew up listening to her , the four heavenly kings etc. But my number one & ultimate bias is Leslie Cheung. It took me a very Long time to get over his suicide . My all time  favourite song

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

Some how @triplem I like Anita Miu as well as Leslie Cheung. It's definitely painful to see this two go just like that...Legends...Such gems lost...:tears: she died like a month or two after him...I guess to follow him, since they are best friends. :( 

Spoiler

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It was really sad @sushilicious . I believe Anita was so heartbroken that she couldn’t fight the cancer . 

By the way are you still watching any HK dramas? Any good ones to recommend? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

It was really sad @sushilicious . I believe Anita was so heartbroken that she couldn’t fight the cancer . 

By the way are you still watching any HK dramas? Any good ones to recommend? 

Sadly, I stopped but I know some because my dad is watching them. 兄弟 from what i’ve Heard is pretty good.  :) 

I like Andy too. Especially this song :) I just received news, he just cancelled like three of his own concert because he was down with throat infection. +2

Spoiler

• Like 3

Thanks for the warning @kokodus! I feel like that's a common thing with the longer Chinese dramas. But as long as the ending is good, I'll eventually push through until the end. :lol: 

Happy New Year everyone! 

+2

• Like 4

+2

somwhow playing this adding plus 2 becomes a habit. I almost put a plus two when I post on other threads haha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@phikyl Erm...the ending doesn't make sense, but I guess you will come up with your own theory for that after you watch it. Lol. Enjoy~~

• Like 4

End of the year we look back at things we achieved and done. So for me I found a Cdrama that I used to watch when I’m really stressed out. 

@cenching @kokodus you guys can guess what this Cdrama is. The rest of you as well :) 

I thought it was historical, but I lived in it. I left broken hearts to those I love and woke up back to my own world.

+2

• Like 3