Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@kokodus @triplem

What genre is Missing 9? It sounds like mystery lol. I literally just finished Heartless City. Need something like a rom com or some silly fluffy stuff to cure my depression :joy:

I have only watched one ep. It's definitely a suspense thriller. I don't know how much romance it will have. I hope there is more, because otherwise it would be such a waste of their cute chemistry. LOL. 

For fluffy rom-coms I think you should try One more happy ending or Smile, you. 

• Like 3

@Lawyerh Ya Once more Happy Ending on the list. But I just started 1 ep on Missing 9. And going to start Life On Mars also. So that one will have to wait :lol: JKH is taking over my life but I’m not regretting it one bit lol. 
Also thinking to watch the Youth Over Flowers season with YYS... but not sure if can find a subbed version of it. Hope there is!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@im0202 Youth over flowers is definitely subbed. YYS has a great fan base, they sub all his shows and variety appearances. I'm also only watching HP, not even watching the new LMH drama. That's saying a lot. LOL. 

Same! I haven’t even continued on to ep 2 of the LMH drama yet... will try to continue but I just can’t get into it for now lol. 

Ooh YYS YOF is subbed huh yay gonna add it to my growing list of stuff to watch:D

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah I watched already ep 1. The winter setting in the ending quite gorgeous. And YJT looks good there.

Omg. . I always love YJT . He’s got this charisma to him . I think he & LBY good chemistry. 

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw it's considered affair drama also? He haven't officially divorced lols :joy:

I got limit for affair drama, I have used it for WoM :mrgreen:

ahahahaah....I don't think there will be any affair.  But just them looking at each other , tears falling...wahh ...all the feels :lol:

..it will be one of those heart wrenching stories. His wife and him are just marriage of convenience. He is staying on because of his ambitions.  He wasn't upset when he saw her photos with the lover. She is definitely having a hard time raising her son alone but she refuses alimony from her ex. So I think as story progress , he will have to choose btwn his love for her and his own aspirations

On 4/25/2020 at 4:54 PM, ktcjdrama said:

It is a great drama. My first priority to catch up on while it was still airing. Love it and will surely recommend it without a doubt to people.

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali I don't know how I missed Nobody Knows - I realized 1 week ago that there was a great drama like this airing. Please, please, please let me know if I'm missing out on another great psychological thriller. We online detectives need to watch out for each other, no? :joy:

@Lmangla What's on your watchlist currently?

@triplem @Lawyerh  I love Lee Bo Young but the story sounds a bit slow for me. Really tried hard with Chocolate, but dropped it after ep 6. :(What's your opinion on the pace?

I decided to drop The King: Eternal Monarch. Man what an underwhelming drama... Not even Lee Minho's handsomeness could save it for me. :D Sorry @Sejabin :D

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I got limit for affair drama,

:blink: Since when? :P

@partyon I love Chocolate. Yes it can be a bit slow, but within my tolerance. 

Have you watched The Lies Within? I forgot whether you were in the thread or not. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

love Lee Bo Young but the story sounds a bit slow for me. Really tried hard with Chocolate, but dropped it after ep 6. :(What's your opinion on the pace?

I don't  find it slow paced though because a lot is revealed in the 1st episode...The storytelling is  good and has  depth as far as I can see. The scenes pan btwn their present and their past. The two sets of actors they used to play the younger  (college age ) and older versions ( in their 40s)  match well. The older pair especially ( LBY and YJT) are just lovely in all their scenes.  Maybe you can try and see. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla What's on your watchlist currently?

am watching a daily called "dangerous promise" - basically giggle in every episode because it is kind of dumb and hilarious; there's slaps, back stabbing and hilarious insults. lots of fun! 

there's "find me in your memory" that's making me squeal -- quite romantic!...

plus I have to still finish the turkish dizi; I am partway through and I watch in bits and pieces.

what else, oh, there's "miss scarlett and the duke" which I am really enjoying....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Have you watched The Lies Within? I forgot whether you were in the thread or not.

Nope, is it good? I was in the "Children of Nobody" thread with you though ;)

5 hours ago, triplem said:

I don't  find it slow paced though because a lot is revealed in the 1st episode..Maybe you can try and see.

I will ask you again next week, and if it seems like it's still keeping up steam, I will give it a try. :) I just can't with slow paced dramas right now when life is so boring because of the quarantine/lockdown. I need action! :D

@Lmangla lol with the slaps, backstabbing :DMiss Scarlet and the Duke sounds pretty interesting. How are you finding the age gap between the leads in Find Me in Your Memory?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1