Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I feel your pain; I am not that tall but bit higher than average. my family, the men are much taller and I didn't realize that we were unusual for a long time. kekekek... it was so disappointing to enter the marriage market and find guys are so short.

In my dad's side, everyone is tall. My cousin sister is even taller than me. Haha. But in my mom's side everyone is painfully short. All my uncles are shorter than me. Sigh. It's ok all these things shouldn't matter. That's what I tell myself. Lol. I mean we shouldn't be the one feeling uncomfortable, right? I'm never putting my chin down ever when standing beside a short guy. He should make up for my height. Not the other way around. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

kekeke... @kokodus ~ I used to be quite self-conscious when I was in younger grades because most of the boys were all shorter than me! hahahah... but then later, it seemed like I was forever surrounded by taller guys. but yea, it shouldn't matter but sometimes it does. for the most part, I don't find short guys attractive. as a child, I wanted someone as tall as my dad and that was a minimum 6'0 ft. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lmangla my dad is 5’7” and my brothers are 5’9”. My mom is only an inch taller than me. Personally I prefer men to be at least 5’7” but I don’t think I’d look good beside a man who is 6’ or taller bec the height difference would be so huge!! :joy: I’ll practically serve as an armrest for said guy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@mouse007 ~ I feel like the height requirement for most women is something close to their dad's height. it feels like as a child, we internalize that it is a good height and we unconsciously look out for that as we grow up. :)

Very true!!! Guess it's the Electra complex. My dad is a solid 6ft tall. I definitely want a guy who is that tall. And yes I dont find short men attractive. I just cant...My mind instantly think of them as brothers. LOL. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Yes @Dhakra Your memory is sharp too. That's exactly the story you shared and I found it. I just have all the time in the world right now to be backreading this thread. Gosh. I need to get a life. On another note, I can't believe we shared all these embarrassing moments in an open forum like this where anyone can read. Sighhh. What were we thinking?! 

Honestly I can't remember what the others shared, I think I do remember what USAFarmgirl told us and later deleted, but other than that, I don't remember. 

And well, definitely not one of my proudest moments, but well, nothing I am much ashamed about either. :D For me it was just a wall in a space without people. But that did taught me to always check the front first.

16 hours ago, cenching said:

@thanie

SM supermarket sells Indomie but only Indomie Goreng...Indomie Goreng is like pancit canton, you have to drain the water before mix the seasonings and add some lemonsito. You can try it....It’s really good....

Shopee got other varieties 

@cenching, thanks! Will definitely try this one, it looks totally yummy to me and  there's a lot of positive feedback that I've read online about this product. Yep, @Lawyerh and @Sejabin, I immediately searched it on the net :D.

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

You need to put a disclaimer that "picture shown is for reference only" so that @thanie won't be disappointed with the actual product :lol:

@ktcjdrama, no worries. I'm used to this kind of marketing strategy, it's all about packaging! Just imagine, I grew up in a country where Pork & Beans is all BEANS and no pork at all, but its packaging says otherwise :lol:

12 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@thanie I don’t understand how he’s still single or how he goes around without being jumped by women. :joy: makalaglag panty!!! 

@mouse007, he's not in a hurry! HB's one of the biggest fish in the ocean of Oppa and he's very difficult to catch. Aisssss! Playing hard to get! Makalaglag Panty :joy: At habang tumatagal, lalong sumasarap, Lol! 

+2

• LOL 4

57 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im about as tall as Song Hye Kyo. :lol: (which is short)

Looks like her too :ph34r: Kidding lols.

Sometimes I wish I can be a bit taller, to grab item easier on top. But other than that I think serve not much purpose. So well, its fine. 

@Lawyerh, SHK is 1.61 meters all (or 5.282152 in Foot and Inches) :heart: 

You're taller than me by 1 inch and I'm taller by 1 Inch compared to @mouse007 (she's 5'0)

My question: How tall is @Sejabin:D

• LOL 4

Ohhhh, we're on 5000+ pages! It's crazy how fast time flies!
How have you all been chingu yassss??? I've missed you all. It's been ages since I've been here. LOL. I'm finally back, for now..sigh, I'm hoping and praying that you're all fine here despite of nCov virus outbreak. Let's stay safe!

I'll stay to this thread until later since I don't want to get spoiled in CLOY's thread, I'm still at ep 8! :sweatingbullets: & since I'm still at work & no Supervisors around :w00t:, let's talk for a while and play!

& ohhh, interesting topic you have there..I'm 179 cm chingus, 5'10" I think & until now I'm still little conscious having this height of mine because everywhere I go, people will look at me like they didn't expect to see one tall girl passing them. sigh. & I'm the tallest one out of my 2 elder sisters (5'7" & 5'6") & my mom (5'6") & most of my friends (4'9" - 5'6"). Some of my friends jokingly asking to me to give them some inches of my height, I wish I could! I'm willing though. LOL. Anyway, like some of you said, I don't find short guys attractive, but most of my suitors we're shorter than me so I really hurt them big time when I only see them as a brother, sorry bros!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Jloves said:

... interesting topic you have there..I'm 179 cm chingus, 5'10" I think & until now I'm still little conscious having this height of mine because everywhere I go, people will look at me like they didn't expect to see one tall girl passing them

Wow!!! You're as tall as Taylor Swift:heart:

If you're still young, you could join a beauty pageant :wub:

Our Chinggus here have a BLAST last night, partying :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, thanie said:

Wow!!! You're as tall as Taylor Swift:heart:

If you're still young, you could join a beauty pageant :wub:

Our Chinggus here have a BLAST last night, partying :joy:

554 edited

You flatter me..hahah! Thank you but nah, I'm not that confident to join one though, I have some friends & neighbors said to me that I should join but it's just not my passion & joining one is not easy. I prefer to be on the sidelines, the one cheering a friend joining a beauty pageant rather than me joining one :sweatingbullets:^_^

Woah, really? That's why only few were online :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am 5'2", hubs and son 5'9" another son 5'8". Mom, dad, sis and bro are taller than me too so as usual the shortest in the family.....:skull:@Jloves, you are very tall for a girl, may I know if you are an Asian???

That's ok chingu, I still envy that kind of height you have, but I just have to accept this & be proud & be thankful of the height I have. & yup, I'm an Asian, Filipino to be exact :blush: & I think you're Filipino too, @thanie??

Edit:

OMG!!! I forgot that I should not comment after I commented 1st, ahhhhh! I'm sorry mods! Is it possible that this comment be merge to my 1st comment? I'm really sorry mods!! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Jloves said:

That's ok chingu, I still envy that kind of height you have, but I just have to accept this & be proud & thankful of the height I have. & yup, I'm an Asian, Filipino to be exact :blush: & I think you're Filipino too, @thanie??

Wow, you are really tall....:glasses: Were you the one lives somewhere in Mindanao???

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Jloves said:

That's ok chingu, I still envy that kind of height you have, but I just have to accept this & be proud & thankful of the height I have. & yup, I'm an Asian, Filipino to be exact :blush: & I think you're Filipino too, @thanie??

Edit:

OMG!!! I forgot that I should not comment after I commented 1st, ahhhhh! I'm sorry mods! Is it possible that this comment be merge to my 1st comment? I'm really sorry mods!! :bawling:

@Jloves, yes I am :wub: + :rolleyes:

So, what prompted you to come back? I am new here ... @Sejabin dragged me in here ... and didn't leave :lol:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

Wow, you are really tall....:glasses: Were you the one lives somewhere in Mindanao???

yes chingu!! :heart: I'm glad you remembered :blush:

2 minutes ago, thanie said:

@Jloves, yes I am :wub: + :rolleyes:

So, what prompted you to come back? I am new here ... @Sejabin dragged me in here ... and didn't leave :lol:

+2

Yay! Magandang hapon dyan kababayan! :wub:

Well, I'm watching CLOY & I remember that I have an account here to join some Kdrama threads so I decided to go back :blush: & this game thread is somewhat my past time & time for some small talks with my chingus so here I am :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Jloves said:

yes chingu!! :heart: I'm glad you remembered :blush:

Yay! Magandang hapon dyan kababayan! :wub:

Well, I'm watching CLOY & I remember that I have an account here to join some Kdrama threads so I decided to go back :blush: & this game thread is somewhat my past time & time for some small talks with my chingus so here I am :lol: 

Awwww! Welcome back to Soompi. 

Most of us here are watching CLOY, too. I'm a little sad coz there are only 4 episodes left for that much-beloved drama. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1