Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 hours ago, thanie said:

@Jloves, Awww :love:

I can't believe you brought the Kathniel fever to Soompi once upon a time. I'm old enough for those Teen Royalties in PH. My heart doesn't flutter for them. I'm more on Bea-John LoveTeam (Go, Popoy and Basha! :D)

Well...I love KathNiel & I share what I love & it's up to people if they want to watch their movies/dramas or not :D & that's ok, I respect that. After all, we all have different tastes, likes, etc., right? :wub: I also like the tandem of Bea-John (Go, Popoy and Basha indeed! :lol:) but like I said, I'm biased with KathNiel :lol::wub:

14 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Jloves I already finished ep 12 ^_* .. so how we called you? Jei? J? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

*sometimes I found my laughing thing is  scarry lol 

me too :love::bawling: After I got home from work, I stayed all night watching CLOY until 2am. LOL, now I got a slight swollen eyes :tears::w00t: thankfully, only a few supervisors are present at my work, so they didn't suspect me anything suspicious :w00t: LOL. & you can call me either of the two or just Jan, that's my nickname :lol:

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Jloves nice to meet you! I don't think we've met here before. I'm also a kababayan but now located in Canada :D

@thanie same! My heart doesn't flutter for the teen royalties like Kathniel or the once JoshLia or even LizQuen. I like Popoy and Basha but I also liked all of John and Sara G's movies together. Bea and John's movies are usually more mature content and more serious but I like them. 

PS. The CLoY thread is moving so fast I'm having such a hard time keeping up. :crazy:

oh, hello & nice to meet you here, kababayan!! :lol: & wow, that's one of my bucket list to go to, I bet it's pretty cold there now? :D

& that's ok, I'm only biased to KathNiel, no other LT from our country can take that :lol: :w00t: so I respect you & @thanie..Like I said, we all have different tastes, likes, etc. :lol: & I don't want to persuade people to like what I love since we all have choices to make. I'm just happy if you like/love what I love, that's all that matters :wub:

568 edited

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali @triplem with 2nd guy she can have instant baby alrd (single dad), the 3rd guy looks yummy (my choice for now) :joy: I dont know whats ur hubs quality... :mrgreen:

2nd guys is Kaneki from Voice 3? Oh ya he is lols. So he retired from eating human and go domestic

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381666wpp/jang-naras-upcoming-rom-com-confirms-go-joon-park-byung-eun-and-jung-gun-joo-for-main-cast

From storyline, I already ship her with bad boy photographer. Your hubby for the win @Ameera Ali . Also I think his story line is typical 1st lead . The single father , I don’t ship . Oppa is not my taste . Though I think he’s the most financially stable & seems like a nice guy  . Young intern staff - sorry no noona romance for me , thank you very much . 

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i should take sick leave today i wonder :D 

Yes , you should . Health 1st . Get some rest . 

Edited by Guest

24 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Jloves J is simple. Just one letter hahahaha :mrgreen:

meeting situation mode ON now.. :mellow: too boring. We have been waiting about 30 mins for our head office to come down in here. Will held our coordination meeting for the whole province so this is the preparation meeting.

Ok meeting start. Madam boss already here tsk!!

Hahahah! well, what suits you best, that's fine :wub: so can I call you S then? :joy: or what do you prefer? :blush:

& you should focus to your meeting! or you'll be busted! :joy:

564 :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

49 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I’m gonna bet you will end up watching this JNR’s drama :naughty: I will be there to entice you. 

So much for my resolutions :lol: No need to bet . You will win. . Reading the storyline , i already know which ship I’m on 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Jloves said:

Well...I love KathNiel & I share what I love & it's up to people if they want to watch their movies/dramas or not :D & that's ok, I respect that. After all, we all have different tastes, likes, etc., right? :wub: I also like the tandem of Bea-John (Go, Popoy and Basha indeed! :lol:) but like I said, I'm biased with KathNiel :lol::wub:

@Jloves, in fairness with your bias, I love their movie Crazy Beautiful You. KB was absolutely pretty on it and it made me cried a river. After watching the movie, I've moved on almost immediately after wiping my own tears. Yeah, we all have different taste, finding someone with the same taste is a bonus. Right? 

@Ameera Ali says: 

@thanie , @mouse007  I give up reading after episodes time line discussion as if it will make difference how long the episode will be  :joy:

Me: Hahaha! Who knows, TVN might extend the drama to 20 episodes, lol! I have this feeling, someone from TVN and/or Netflix are reading our comments. They seem to be giving in with the netizen's demand :D I actually have CLOY wishlist, and 85% of it came true :lol:. I have to say this, though: I'm starting to get annoyed with the people in CLOY's thread (well, except You and your GIFs :heart:, I always love them ). Their incessant delulu are getting on my nerves. Like, Grrrrrr! 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@Jloves, in fairness with your bias, I love their movie Crazy Beautiful You. KB was absolutely pretty on it and it made me cried a river. After watching the movie, I've moved on almost immediately after wiping my own tears. Yeah, we all have different taste, finding someone with the same taste is a bonus. Right?

+2

ohhh, that's good to know, thank you for that! :wub: & yup, I agree with you on that :heart:

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@Ameera Ali says: 

@thanie , @mouse007  I give up reading after episodes time line discussion as if it will make difference how long the episode will be  :joy:

Me: Hahaha! Who knows, TVN might extend the drama to 20 episodes, lol! I have this feeling, someone from TVN and/or Netflix are reading our comments. They seem to be giving in with the netizen's demand :D I actually have CLOY wishlist, and 85% of it came true :lol:. I have to say this, though: I'm starting to get annoyed with the people in CLOY's thread (well, except You and your GIFs :heart:, I always love them ). Their incessant delulu are getting on my nerves. Like, Grrrrrr! 

+2

me toooooo! I really want the drama to extend, I feel that it's still not enough to wrap with 4 episodes remaining :tears:

Spoiler

& yeah, there's people like that :sweatingbullets: It's not like we can stop them from posting though, even though they knew that it's already too much & unhealthy. & TBH, I was once became like them, in DOTS thread few years ago. LOL, but then I realized later on that it's unhealthy so I just composed myself & admire SongSong couple in a good way. Until their divorce happen, I was shocked and hurt but then I chose to move on.

So in CLOY's thread, I just want to share some gifs and give some inputs analysis (If there is :sweatingbullets: since I'm not that good in analysis. LOL) & read other people's analysis of the story & just ignore other people's excessive obsession & delulu of the OTP ^_^ (But I'm really rooting for them to be a real couple though. Hahahah :love::heart: So, I'm just hoping though, after all, it's their private life, not ours to meddle with :D)

562 :tounge_wink:

Edited by Jloves
it's "hoping" not speculating..LOL
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

you can call me S because I use nickname Sejabin for soompi :blush: S also my real middle name first letter hahahahaha 

Ok then :blush: S it is! hahahah

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

sighhhhh .. don't you mention that. I feel soooooooooooooooooooooo bored with everything ceremonial kind in here. sometimes it feels too much. tsk! 

oooops! I'm sorry :sweatingbullets: Then just think that it was all of us here meeting with you, that sounds better? :w00t:

558 edited :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@JC's Lingxi What was the Aamir Khan's movie that lost to DDLJ? I agree none of the award shows are that transparent. Definitely lots of money involved, there is no point in watching them anymore. Sigh. 

Ahhh now I get it, you have family members in the industry, that's why you are taking such criticisms to the heart. I'm sorry if something I said offended you, but I still stand by what I said. I can't watch a movie thinking about how much work went on behind the camera. I care only about the stuff that is presented to me. The final product is what is important for us viewers. When we are spending our hard earned money on something, we expect to have a good time. It's the same with every industry, if the consumers are not satisfied, the product is gonna fail, no matter how much hard work they put into it. The money is ours, right? 

As far dramas, let's be honest, we have no right in speaking at all as we are watching all these thru illegal websites. LOL. Except for the ones we watch on Netflix and other paid sites which is only one percent of the time. Lol. I know for a artist monetary benefits are not important, what makes them stay are the love from fans, which can not be lobbied. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@JC's Lingxi Look at it this way - people who really want to see this series will see it no matter the wig or his wrinkles. Those who don't were never the intended audience. The moment the makers cast this actor they knew what they were gaining/losing. 

Aamir lost to SRK for Rangeela and not Raja Hindustani. DDLJ swept most of the categories that year. But when national award itself is biased and lobbied for, an award given by a film magazine has no weight (in my eyes. I just watch for the dances B)). 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

So, Okay! I am here at my son's school for a Foundation Day celeb. Too crowded in here, I can hardly breath. Moms and Dads alike are busy taking pictures/videos of their kids performing... and I'm not. Why bother? I can just grab pictures from the schoo's official FB page. 

• LOL 6

59 minutes ago, staygold said:

(in my eyes. I just watch for the dances B)). 

LOL... the only reason I consider watching these award shows. biggrin.png. but then again, there are so many ads and I just have zero patience these days. sigh.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2