Add and Subtract Game

Admin

46 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Thanks, @sushilicious Yes I've watched voice. Don't watch it often tho. Not a big fan of it. The judges and the contestants sometimes seem to be over-dramatising their feelings just for air time. 

I was actually starting on the first few episodes of The Goblin until someone here said that the Goblin died :tears: so I'm not sure whether I will continue. I may skip to the final episode. I always do that when I start a drama series and I don't know the ending. My family hates spoilers and can never understand why I do that. When I have time to read novels which is rare, I also go to the back of book and see how it ends b4 I start reading. If it's sad, I'm not reading it. I like happy endings and good comedies. Enough sadness in the real world as it is.

I´m exactly like you, I don´t like sad endings. I also think that there is enough sadness in this world...so I use drama, movies and books as a way to escape .

You should continue to watch it...I don´t want to spoil you but give it a try. 

@Ameera Ali This is 2019...what you carry your cat in is too oldfashion....you need the the Anju backpack:joy:

I wish I could understand the language of animals I´m sure Anju and the other pets would have a lot of tea to spill about their owners :naughty::joy:

+2

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali This is 2019...what you carry your cat in is too oldfashion....you need the the Anju backpack:joy:

I wish I could understand the language of animals I´m sure Anju and the other pets would have a lot of tea to spill about their owners :naughty::joy:

+2

My thinking in case of fire run with cat like this :joy: 

5d724e1f15996210465822.jpg?download

The back bag I leave it for  oppa collections :yum:

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Daily occurrence in Goo-Ahn Residence....you don't need to understand the lingo though......

61-TXhe-INXRL.jpg

+2

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

it is great that you are able to see both sides of the equation. unfortunately, there are some hardcore fans who are arguing that anger is justified which I feel is a dangerous argument.

there is a fan that @Sarang21 mentioned who is basically projecting all the anger she felt from over 20 years ago with her ex-husband and is reveling and enjoying GHS actions. that is a bit too much. yes, there are situations where anger is justified but it does not mean that we get to do whatever we want. if that was so, then all the murder cases would not need any courts. every week, there is news about some murder where inevitably the reason is anger...

and even in simple situations, anger is corrosive. when we are angry with something, we tend to lash out at everyone even if they are not connected to the anger. so we destroy ourselves and the people around us as well. so for those of us who are raising our eyebrows at this situation, the thought is simple -- no matter what AJH did, there is a reason why folks need to be civil and handle it with dignity. we all need to know how to process anger in better ways.

@Lmangla I agree that anger is corrosive but I can understand it. It is difficult not to feel anger when you've been hurt and when you feel like you've been treated unfairly. Do I understand her anger? Yes. Do I agree with how she's handling it? No. I am sure that AJH is also angry with how GHS has been handling the situation but he is handling his anger appropriately where he is avoiding situations that will pour more gasoline into the fire. Having his lawyer get involved is smart and to be honest, and I do think he didn't want it to go the way it did but he is forced to lawyer up to protect himself and those around him who are innocent.

I can't help but think that GHS does not have a good support system (or if she does, maybe she's just not listening to them). I think she needs to take time away to process everything. 

Honestly, I think to myself "poor girl.. poor guy.."

If I were in her shoes, I'd take the time to go on a trip where I can enjoy myself and take time to heal.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:D the Voice @sushilicious referring to is not the variety talent search show... It’s the crime-thriller drama on OCN. 

Oh sorry !:D I'm obviously not as well versed in K dramas as you all are. It's a horror drama then. Why do some of you want to go to Korea for that? I'm like in kindergarten in K drama school and you all are PhD doctorate professors. I bow to your greatness just as I bow to @Ameera Ali 's funny Gifs. :lol: I swear @Ameera Ali -all you have to do is put all your Gifs and pictures of the Crazy Divorce in chronological order and you'll have a real good funny story board.

• LOL 3