Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

its going to be another 'WHY' she lack of the self esteem.....somehow there will always be "why, why and why" 

it will be never ending .... which is probably why i never wanted to dwell into it as it is almost like you are trying to dig the dirt out from someone past lols

I never wonder about stuff like that because there is no answer to why someone has lack of self esteem. the truth is we all suffer from this in some degree. we worry about where we stand in comparison to others and even when others say good things about us, we still find stuff that are not good in us. we all struggle to accept ourselves but some of us struggle with it more than others. we need to follow the serenity prayer.

41gQux+yFTL._AC_SY400_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the new drama "people with flaws" with AJH sounded really boring but now with all this cat lady drama, am curious to check it out. :sweatingbullets:

Oh I thought People with Flaws has a good plot. Somewhat like My id is gangnam beauty. 

+2 ------- 946?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, staygold said:

Oh I thought People with Flaws has a good plot. Somewhat like My id is gangnam beauty. 

+2 ------- 946?

am bored with only romance dramas. I need people fighting over money, some mystery, some horror -- basically stuff like in a weekend and daily drama which has mix of everything. it looks like I could watch this drama for the romance and the crazy stuff will come from real life. kekeke...

• LOL 4

+2

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

Okay. Just read that little tidbit.  Saranghae?  :wub:  More importantly, is she nice?  Polar opposite of GHS twin I hope.

Honestly I don't think GHS was always so bad. I think at the beginning of the relationship she was a great girl and a very nice person. Otherwise he wouldn't have married her. I still think she can be a decent girlfriend, the divorce, her imagination and tons of doubts just took over and she loses control. Unrequited or broken love can change a person quite a lot and she really doesn't do herself a favor in leading a war in public.

I do see a loving woman in these messages. 

But yes, she is different, at least from what I can tell. She is nice, she is beautiful and we share a lot of interests. But we are far away from what you expect.

Well, let's see what life has in store for me this time. 

23 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

But yes, she is different, at least from what I can tell. She is nice, she is beautiful and we share a lot of interests. But we are far away from what you expect.

Well, let's see what life has in store for me this time. 

Fighting!! :wub:

Finally this foolishness has been going on way too long. And guess what his layer was the one who helped the whisteblower to report on Jung Joon Young Chatroom case. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1350422wpp/ahn-jae-hyuns-lawyer-announces-actors-decision-to-file-divorce-lawsuit-against-ku-hye-sun

giphy.gif 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@triplem I don’t understand that JCW drama.  Why 33C (the temp they can’t exceed) when the normal human body temperature is 36.5-37.5?  Unless the cryofreeze altered their biology somehow?  That’s not quite kosher with cryogenics?  Anything below 35C is hypothermia. :lol:

• LOL 3

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Car is really expensive aswell depending where you live, but I pay 50€ in total to Berlin and back, so two flights for only 50 bucks. You know Deutsche Bahn ( man german train company) prices, it would be double the amount.

It on MyMusicTaste, same organizer who does Dreamcatcher aswell, but I won't go there too. I heard concerts of boygroups are significantly more exhausting and stressful.  :D 

Berlin is a 5 hours drive from where I live. The thing is if you go by flight and your final destination is not near the airport then would habe to pay for additional transport. btw. about flights isn´t  there a current discussion that they want to make short distance flights expensive for environmental reason? 

I know Deutsche Bahn...I have to take the train to my university. And it´s sometime a hassle...they can be so unreliable .

I have never been to a concert...but I guess with all those fangirling and screaming that it would be really stressful :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

KJW , That’s it you under arrest for being too sexy & keeping my temperature at 49, what is not normal temperature, winks @triplem @sushilicious :joy::mrgreen:

KJW : take me , I’m Guilty as charge :joy:

What was he trying to do in the first picture? Was he trying to show us how wide he can spread his legs? :joy:

Your temperature is at 49 and you are alive? here some ice water to cool you down

tenor.gif

+2

• LOL 3