Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Omg, just by watching parts of fp again I’m like here being a small furball crying over the memories of it...:bawling:

i miss our shinbunim. 

FIERY WWB!

@Lawyerh I’m Glad we will see our shinbu ridding a train this month hahaha

+2

That scene 

5d71007570e90490376378.gif?download

:joy::mrgreen: 

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Not one but , gang of them :joy: 

@Sarang21 what you watching , other than crazy woman drama :joy:

At the moment I´m watching graceful family,, doctor John and Arthdal chronicle that is going to start again on the weekend. The crazy woman drama is far more  interessting then anything else :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@angelangie ~ the obsessive need to control someone usually happens because the person often lack self esteem and hate themselves. so they push someone who loves them by constantly manipulating them and ordering them. finally the loved one breaks and runs off and this sends the obsessive person into a spiral.

now why didn't she trust AHJ? why did she feel the need to control all his movements? who knows. it looks like a case of jealous person but jealousy itself isn't a sign of mental weakness. it is just bad emotion where one is insecure and basically your bad emotions results in your fears coming true.

maybe she does have mental health issues but am wondering if maybe she actually doesn't have anything. we watch so many dramas where the 2nd lead does all sorts of crazy but the worst part is they are sane, aware of the actions and consequences and know exactly what they are doing. with the recent news, GHS comes across like that to me.

@Lmangla I'm totally convinced you should be AHJ's lawyer or at least 2nd chair. 

Gosh! This is the fastest loss for Team SUB ! I also take the blame. Have not logged in as much.

• LOL 3

I just started watching Live. If anyone hasn't watched it yet please do. It is well written, and executed. Very good emotional content.

Along with Live, I am also watching Doctor John, I wanna hear your song, Moment at eighteen, Strangers from hell, and designated survivor (I am finding it difficult to hang on to it. Cos I want to binge it in one go and I dont have the motivation.)

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @cenching & @Sejabin

i am just grateful he didn’t need  potty training :joy::mrgreen:

he already toddler in her eye 

Reveal hidden contents

5d7063ae42fec444014223.jpg?download

I should get this contraption for my sons' toilets :joy: They miss all the time especially when they wake up half asleep to go to school. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra oooo! Sounds good . Rooting for you ! 

As always hv fun & go with the flow . 

You know how often we were at this point, a bunch of people actually do know this. So......we will see where this one is going.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

another drama I will check out. JCW is 

Okay, let me be blunt, but the premise of the drama sounds so.......:joy::joy::joy:33°C? So they have to stay cool? But, it's JCW so I thought to myself, this guy has such a big reputation for only making the right drama choices, wasn't he even on the 13 Actors with only good drama list from soompi?

So when he got the script and read it, he must have had a reason to accept it and do it. 

And just because it's JCW I'm going to watch it aswell. I like his acting a lot, he is one of the few actors I really just watch because they acting is superb.

Pretty much the male version of Lee Bo Young.

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Fighting!! :wub:

Thanks

3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Berlin is a 5 hours drive from where I live. The thing is if you go by flight and your final destination is not near the airport then would habe to pay for additional transport. btw. about flights isn´t  there a current discussion that they want to make short distance flights expensive for environmental reason? 

I know Deutsche Bahn...I have to take the train to my university. And it´s sometime a hassle...they can be so unreliable .

I have never been to a concert...but I guess with all those fangirling and screaming that it would be really stressful :lol:

I have to take the train, bus and tram to get to the venue, but it's fine, may be a few additional bucks for the day. 

Yeah, there is, I think it was even make flying more expensive or Deutsche Bahn tickets cheaper, so flying isn't the superior and cheaper method of traveling.

But it seems the airlines won't allow that and rather pay for natural climate balance. I honestly don't really follow it. 

I just went with the cheapest and most comfortable option. The plane will go to Berlin if I'm on it or not. 

Girlgroups are fine in that regard, boygroups seem to be a nightmare. :D

@angelangie I went to Osaka last year too in November. The weather was pretty good. I'm glad you're joining a tour. Then the tour bus takes you everywhere. Have you tasted the famous Japanese fluffy pancakes b4? I've got a sweet tooth and there's a good one called "Mog" I think in Dotonbori. The Japanese pharmacies are really fantastic. Each pharmacy may sell a different brand and strength of the Japanese roll ons. I always ask the pharmacist for guidance. The 1st one I bought was just 185 yen and it worked ok. Usually they may be too busy to look at my Google Translate. So I just take 3-4 of the roll ons to them and bow and then point to the roll on and do the thumbs up or thumbs down sign. Actually my roll ons are different brands cos I picked them up from different pharmacies as I go. I have 2 in my clinic drawer, 3 at home and 2 in my car just in case. :joy: They're not expensive-the most expensive one was 385 yen cos that pharmacist said that was the best in the shop and that one was the medium priced one in the shop sommore. I love roll ons.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

@Lmangla I'm totally convinced you should be AHJ's lawyer or at least 2nd chair. 

Gosh! This is the fastest loss for Team SUB ! I also take the blame. Have not logged in as much.

hahahah... we will all be labelled oppalogists or something. it is funny but the comments on soompi news is almost as entertaining as the news

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

I love the older pair - the husband and wife and their love story. Also so nice to see Shin Dong Wook. 

The husband is such a fine actor!!! I am glad he got this role! And Shin Dong Wook! :wub: Like KJW his main role in a rom-com is pending. It will happen some day cos I m praying hard for it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

some of these comments crack me up. apparently AJH leaving his laundry around was such a stressful crime and so GHS has a reason to vent. ummm, these people never watch washing machine soap ads which is filled with dirty clothes left on the floor by kids and none of those people look ever stressed. :phew::P

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

That soompi thread @Ameera Ali posted about the rules she made for her husband and her husband made no rules for her. I'm wondering if he made no rules out of love or fear of her. I can imagine her eyes glaring at him -"Try to make one and see how slooowlly I'll kill you " But the funniest parts were the comments-those people are fighting like cats and dogs. :joy: Actually there were cats and dogs in the divorce. Maybe the cats and dogs are fighting too-fighting not to stay with her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am not sure what to expect either. I hv low expectations when some form of fantasy is involve. But watching it also for JCW. Fingers crossed.

It looks like JCW has to carry the drama if it's as weird as it sounds. :D I have no expectations also, but let's see. Do we know an exact date?

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah... we will all be labelled oppalogists or something. it is funny but the comments on soompi news is almost as entertaining as the news

Another word has been invented because of this dram it´s unnilogist :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Another word has been invented because of this dram it´s unnilogist :joy:

+2

kekeke.... what's really funny about this invented words? because of the sufffix "ologist". so any word that ends in "ology" means study of. so cardiology means cardio + logy = study of heart. psychology is psych + logy = study of mind... the suffix "ist" at the end of logy means they are expert in the study of xxxx....

so opplogists would means study of oppa and unnilogists would means study of unnie.  :lol:  so technically the experts would be someone like @triplem @Ameera Ali with 1000 oppas and maybe @Dhakra who seems to know all these girl pop bands but they are all younger than him... ^_^

• LOL 3

28 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

some of these comments crack me up. apparently AJH leaving his laundry around was such a stressful crime and so GHS has a reason to vent. ummm, these people never watch washing machine soap ads which is filled with dirty clothes left on the floor by kids and none of those people look ever stressed. :phew::P

I know right...the things that they are using to villainize him are so laughable. Also why do they keep bringing that up when she has already been paid for her housework? That just show that they don´t have anything to hold on. I feel bad for the lead actress of AJH´s upcoming drama GHS´s unnilogist are harassing her and calling her all sort of names on Instagram. I really hope that the actress goes through the lawsuit. 

There is this particulare woman on Soompi who is always defending GHS in every article  like her life depends on it. She even went so far as sharing her story  about how her ex-husband did her dirty düring their divorce and how he told lies about her. I feel like she is taking AJH as a reprensentation of her ex-husband and projecting all of her feelings into him. 

Right now people are switching to his side but I´m sure she is going to release something again and some fickle people are going to start bashing him again. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 ~ am actually kind of fascinated by the logic that her fans are coming up with. ...who knows whether or not he was dirty but even if he was, him not cleaning up is hardly some crime. if it was, many people would be divorced! :lol:... and cleaning product makers would make ads about how they save relationships. kekeke....

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... what's really funny about this invented words? because of the sufffix "ologist". so any word that ends in "ology" means study of. so cardiology means cardio + logy = study of heart. psychology is psych + logy = study of mind... the suffix "ist" at the end of logy means they are expert in the study of xxxx....

so opplogists would means study of oppa and unnilogists would means study of unnie.  :lol:  so technically the experts would be someone like @triplem @Ameera Ali with 1000 oppas and maybe @Dhakra who seems to know all these girl pop bands but they are all younger than him... ^_^

No this is how the word started:

It´s a combination of Oppa + apologist = meaning fangirls that never sees their oppa doing something wrong and are always defending them even tho there are evidence that he is not innocent. That world got really popular during the Seungri scandal. Because some Fans refused to believe that he was involved in all of that.

Now some people use it to insult anyone who doesn´t automatically stand on a woman´s side in a fight between a man and a woman  irregardless if there is actual proof of the accusation or not.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

It´s a combination of Oppa + apologist = meaning fangirls that never sees their oppa doing something wrong and are always defending them even tho there are evidence that he is not innocent.

so saying oppaapologist would be too much with the double aa sound. and they shortened to oppalogists which makes it sound they are the heart doctor for oppas. kekekek.. :D

• LOL 3