Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

51 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omaigadddd @Dhakra we must manage our expectations. Like maybe zero expectations. Guess who is the writer of Melting Me Softly ? 

Cries 

OH f...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh god....really? It's the same writer who wrote the worst drama ever created? This pile of drama-garbage? So his mission is to throw JCW into the dirt?

I have less than zero expecations. It's like knowing that there will be coming an accident soon. 

Like if you stand in the middle of the highway and yell: "Come little truckie, truckie.....come and hit me!"

Me and DBS, a true story of pure hatred. 

+2

I once wrote the essay of hatred to @triplem about SWDBS. Just thinking about this drama makes me want to go nuts again. These goddamn hospital scenes, this bomb firework richard simmons,  not to forget these constant annoying Romeo & Juliet scenes, their complete work against their own concept, the demontage of Ji Soo and how unimportant he was at the end and not to forget, I still don't see how anyone can see "chemistry" between the leads,  both of them acted pass each other. 

The story was so horrible!

The soundtrack was also so bad

Oh and if that's not enough, I also gladly remember these "WHY WOULD HE THROW himself in front of BS when she gets stabbed???????sadfaceconfusedfacemillionsofquestionsmarks" nonsense-discussions from delusional PHS fangirls, who wouldn't even see a decent drama, if it would jump right into their face. GOSH!

Compared to DBS was manhole a true masterpiece. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Ameera Ali you made me want to watch Graceful Family. I love her feisty character! 

oh it is a good show filled with interesting characters and I actually like the leads and wish them together. in my last kdrama mini, I was actively wishing they would break up. hahahahha... so vast improvement! @Sarang21 @cenching ~ show is both hilarious and kind of sad. last episode had a fish funeral. yup, rich people distraught over fish but no care for humans. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I did finish SWDBS, for the cute couple only...

So did I (finish it).  But I didn’t engage my brain whilst watching :lol:.  I stayed for BoYoung.  She was just the cutest thing.  :wub:  Wasn’t completely sold on OTP... 

Guess that means I need to deploy the same with Melting Me Softly.  Title reminds me of Frozen... Olaf... LET IT GOOOOO.... 

giphy.gif

Awww...now that’s a pick up line. :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Oh god....really? It's the same writer who wrote the worst drama ever created? This pile of drama-garbage? So his mission is to throw JCW into the dirt?

I have less than zero expecations. It's like knowing that there will be coming an accident soon. 

Like if you stand in the middle of the highway and yell: "Come little truckie, truckie.....come and hit me!"

Me and DBS, a true story of pure hatred. 

Actually it's JCW who choose this drama over space theme drama

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1