Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus ~ ah ok; got confused with your coaching centre exam with the big one. am so glad the heat has come down. phew.

@LSGLMH_88 ~ am like @sohib; for some reason, kind of meh on the news. however I didnt watch the drama, so maybe thats why. but it is weird because I was more surprised (in a good way) when they got together. but with the divorce news, it feels like kind of expected. not sure why I felt like that given I don't even follow this ship.....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@LSGLMH_88 ~ am like @sohib; for some reason, kind of meh on the news. however I didnt watch the drama, so maybe thats why. but it is weird because I was more surprised (in a good way) when they got together. but with the divorce news, it feels like kind of expected. not sure why I felt like that given I don't even follow this ship.....

I know I might be burn alive for saying this but I am not THAT surprised with the divorce news since I was never getting a good vibes from them together.....Still it's a sad news to see a broken marriage but at least no child involved.....

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Sejabin said:

do you think because of what? :anguished:

Darling, I have no idea of the real situation. Marriage requires hard works from both sides, if they decided to call it quit that's totally on them.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, cenching said:

Not because of age gap.....Many couple with larger age gap give out happy vibes, but they are just NOT....right....

have no idea why but that actually makes sense. vibes are hard to describe why you feel that way...

• Like 4

I did watch DOTs  . It’s a well done cheesy & sweet drama  . I enjoyed it . While it’s not exactly drama of the year for me , it was one the first k dramas I watched but haha I was no shipper . Shipping was such a strange concept to me then . I was surprised they really became an item & eventually got married . But I thought it was sweet & so fairy tale like . 

However marriage requires effort & commitment- it’s already tough for the average person what more celebrities . The pressure , the lack of time etc while may sound like excuses  are real practical barriers  that couples may find hard to overcome . Love alone is not enough .

What actually surprises me or rather amuses me is not them separating is how everyone else is moaning like they got divorced . You read a lot about celebrities divorcing in Hollywood , and people don’t feel much ...,but the reactions online to this  is really quite something else . 

Edited by Guest

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

have no idea why but that actually makes sense. vibes are hard to describe why you feel that way...

@cenching

I bailed on DOTS- gasp :o ...yes I did.  It was just...too...unrealistic... and being medical I couldn’t stand the guerrilla medicine they were showcasing... but I am taken aback by their divorce.  Although like you I never felt like they would work.  But hey who was I to judge.  When they tied the knot like in the wedding of the year it was just Song-Song bliss everywhere, so I just shrugged and wished them well.  

He was so flower boy (even now in Arthdal I see him with the long flowing hair and I think he’s prettier than the main actress :lol:)...and she was this Ice Queen (cold and distant).  Maybe opposites attract?  And with her previous bfs she seemed to prefer the rougher sort (Hyun Bin).  So when they announced their wedding plans I was like, “what? Didn’t see it coming”.  Curve ball.

Anyway, it looks ugly.  Just the way he announced it.  So bitter.  So public.  Didn’t even say “it was a decision reached by both of us” to cushion the blow.  Just his point of view.  And to do it whilst AC is still in the works, he’s thrown caution in the wind.  End of his tether.  He wanted out.  There’s already a lot of mud slinging.  This will play out for a while.  :blink:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I know I might be burn alive for saying this but I am not THAT surprised with the divorce news since I was never getting a good vibes from them together.....Still it's a sad news to see a broken marriage but at least no child involved.....

+2

I also have that feeling. Months ago, they keep appearing on my social media thread and I felt something is off.

Still remembered the time how my fellow interns were so busy discussing about their engagement news during lunch break and I was left alone since I wasn't interested. Sad to see things turn out like this . . .

• Like 4