Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

m whats ur success rate of PP hard selling?lol... btw im ur willing victim. I will start soon. 

100% success... but the drama will speak for itself. I just cried a river on eps 10 of COALG. Most emotional eps to date. I will go write something.

I really only started watching k dramas in 2016 and I binged on a lot . I actually started with DOTS cause everyone around me was talking about it , lol! So i just watched out of curiosity. I was quite impressed . It was different from the HK dramas I have been watching since i was a little girl (so sad that HK dramas & even movie standards have dropped so much @sushilicious)  . While DOTS is not in my top ten or whatever - i think it is a good drama for a first timer . I have gotten pickier over time though. 

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem lol when they ask the baseball player to switch off the prison room light :lol:. My life has been from prison to prison.... doctor prisoner & now this

Have you met my favourite Looney boy? He's the best character there :D

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

i know right? I ended up migrating to korea dramaland instead because HK drama have lost its storytelling and its cast. @triplem

ya. I am disappointed. All my idols growing up was HK actors . Sigh. I really can't find any new actors that i like. Also the actors seem to lack chemistry .

Just now, sushilicious said:

Same! My first batch of idols was HK actors too! Haha but now all of my idols pretty much either go to china or they left....Btw never finished DOTS lol.

Yes right...that's where the money is..even Charmaine Sheh - was so surprised to see her take a villain role in a recent c drama. She was TVB's golden girl for the longest time.

DOTS- doubt it will be your cup of tea!:w00t:

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

m still a bit confused with the characters.... the japanese speaking in bus

You will know when you see him. He's one of a kind...he sleeps on his lap :D He's a druggie

Lol! I also love andy lau and CYF as a young girl.

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh told you it’s unusual. But I like the fighting stuff. But cha Seung won though! He is that old wine. He has that look that I like lol

My colleague too. She loves CSW too bits. He's good in variety  as well :D

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I finish PP ep 1 chingu @triplem but i think not my cup of tea haha... so do Reply actually... i will move on to other option tom..

Lol ...I just read...no worries then. @sushilicious yes, my first fail for this drama :joy:..but that's fine ...k drama is like that . my sis and I both love k dramas but we have such different tastes . She cannot do crime thrillers for e.g 

Actually @Lawyerh Prison playbook is not dark at all. The first ep may look depressing, but it gets fun real quick. Haha. I doubt you have seen much of Jung Kyung Ho in the first ep, but once he comes onscreen, it will be much more entertaining. I loved the bromance there. Maybe you should watch couple more eps, honestly though, I know it's difficult, the eps are like more than 1 and half hours. LOL. But it's that much more poignant. I promise. 

Also don't forget this hottie will also appear later....haha

tumblr_p1460oKJQz1rvv0hyo3_500.gif

• LOL 1

@Lawyerh I know you're not watching Waikiki 2 but just check this eps for tomorrow...ahaha do you recognise the cameo. @Ameera Ali and I are so excited. From 0:12

Spoiler

@kokodus so true - PP may have a dark setting but the message and character growth are great and heartwarming. Also love the humour.

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

What hes doing there?

He's the older sister's blind date :D with some strange habits. It is for tomorrow's eps.

Edited by Guest

Since in pretty much every category "My ahjussi" is nominated, did anyone of you watch it? I learned it's a melancholic kind of drama, so I I had the idea to give it a watch.

But I would like to have some opinions first. Is it really that good?

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Since in pretty much every category "My ahjussi" is nominated, did anyone of you watch it? I learned it's a melancholic kind of drama, so I I had the idea to give it a watch.

But I would like to have some opinions first. Is it really that good?

Apparently it is really good . People around me recommended it . It has that slightly depressing vibe but I think it ends very hopeful. Not my cup of tea but think it would be your kind of drama 

21 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Morning everybody lol.

Excluding Today 3 more days til FP! Counting down lol :D

ehhhh how come no excitement from you about My Chan's drama? Have you ditched oppa for hot priest ? :D But on a serious note , i read good response - k nets seem to like it 

46 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Special Labour EP 1

I will try to watch the drama as 2 episodes will be released. If you like, I will stay, no, I will run away, as I ran away from the Sivon drama... Anyway, there are already a lot of ongonings recruited from me ...:rolleyes:

• Like 2

(Re)Watched the first ep of Go back couple last night. Now I remember why I dropped this show. I hated both Jin Joo and Choi Ban Do for what they have become and I didn't think their marriage can be salvaged. They have gone too far for that. Maybe if they started out with showing some of their flashbacks on how they met and loved each other, it would've been easier for me to root for them. But now it's like two people who are forced to live together just because they are married. Reminds me of many arranged marriages here. Sighhh. They bring each other down so much. Jin Joo is the character I hate the most. Ban do at least I can kinda understand and I pity him honestly. He has to deal with so much richard simmons outside, just to earn some money to feed his family. And he actually did buy flowers for her, so that's sweet I guess. But the problem with him is that he has forgotten why he is enduring all this. It's obviously for his wife and kid whom he loves. So why does he have to say such awful things to him. Sighh. It's clear that he resents them/her. But Ma Jin Joo is worse, like she expects him to buy her a gift for their wedding anniversary and gets mad when he didn't. But what has she done??? Did she buy him a gift?? No. She always expects something from him without giving anything. The worst scene is when the child gets sick and she just stands there crying and trying to call Ban Do. I mean c'mon, don't you know the way to the hospital?????? Definitely hate these kind of women who can't handle anything on their own and depends on their husband for every little thing. And it's not even like he is fooling around outside, he is slaving away at work for them!!!!!sigh sighh. 

All that said, but this time around I think I will persevere for some more eps atleast until I see how they fell in love with each other in the first place. And I'm a sucker for reunited lovers themed shows. So I want to see how this all pans out. And this I didn't catch while I watched it for the first time but Son Ho Jun does look very hot and handsome. I feel like adding him to my Oppa list. Hahaha. We will see, it depends on how he acts on the coming eps. LOL. 

• Like 2

@packmule3 I think the drama you were asking is OH My General! https://mydramalist.com/20114-oh-my-general

I haven't watch this one, so I can't say anything about it lols.

@sushilicious NEW DP! :wub:

MY CURRENT OBSESSION:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Yang Xiao and Ji xiaofu from 2019 HSDS

@angelangie I soooo want to tempt you to watch this with me.. hahahahhaa just for this couple alone... 

You can see from my post in twitter how in love I am with them.. haha.. 

giphy.gif]

@Sejabin Baru disub sampai 12 beib di YT. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Sejabin :wub: Yes...love Legend of the condor heroes..... Huang Rong is my fav character.. Smart and feisty! 

But to be clear... I'm only watching HSDS 2019 for the side character... this adaptation weaken the Female lead too much that I just can't connect with her :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2