Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh adulting is hard & work is never ending right . You get crap from bosses , colleagues, clients ( in my case students ) etc etc .. then bills to pay etc etc 

remember to enjoy this phase of your life @sushilicious . You’ll look Back at it fondly :D 

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...it did say that Catherine defended him for his past rumors but after this news broke she just completely left it unattended and start deleting pictures etc...this is something we don’t know..

the unexpected curse of social media -- you break up and feel compelled to delete pics. immediately, people's antennas start buzzing..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla normally women intuition is pretty strong. But could be probably in denial too we don't know. I do hope shes not left penniless. That will be too cruel. 

call me cynical but sometimes, in high profile cases where there have been rumours for a long time, actually everyone knows. just no one wants to say it out loud in public.

remember a case a few years ago. the father was some politician and he met this lady (who was married but separated at the time and also had a son from her husband) and these two had same political ideologies etc. so it was kind of intellectual love affair and anyway, this son was born. but because of political image, he never claimed that this was his son. they sort of a had a free standing relationship over the years (he visited her from time to time) but they didn't officially live together. however everyone in the political circles as well as outside knew that this was his unofficial mistress/love/affair and this was his son.

anyway, when the son became adult, he also got a bit active in politics but found it cruel that his father would not acknowledge him publicly. so he sued his father but the father kept denying till he lost the case. then he finally accepted and said it wasn't because of lack of love but because of his political advisors. the son meanwhile had a rather dim view of marriage as well as romance and relationships and declared that he was going to be single and was glad that he could finally use his father's name officially. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

btw @Ameera Ali you got 2 weeks holiday for easter? wOw where do you live? Catholic country near malaysia only philippines. Sounds like papua in Indonesia. Government can not disturb their easter even for the president election hahahaha. Presiden can wait after easter lols

I live in UK , so we got a 2 week holiday  , not everyone of course :mrgreen:

* thanks for the song :love::kiss_wink:

@sushilicious & @Lawyerh @triplem

078C2E8E-C4D7-4D23-9188-952E92C1A48F.gif

.. FP day yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 

enjoy your Easter break @Ameera Ali! Do you teach or something? Anyway you really hustled well for the poll :D 

Thanks :wub: , no I don’t but I work with school , so lucky I off work when the school is off  , because we help family & give them support system when they needed it  :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

have you heard of this canto group call Beyond? 

Yes of course ! They are legends. This is part of my childhood memories. I feel old :D 

omg @Lawyerh I found this TV/ web  movie that my current bae SHS did with SooYoung of GG. Gosh I cried a river. Why does he keep doing all these melodramas that break my heart ?? 

Spoiler

So, Go Back couple!!!! I think I've been hit by a truckload of feelings. Up until 6th ep I was totally hating Choi Ban Do for constantly putting her down in every chance he gets. But he is slowly starting to understand how much Jin Joo got affected by his words and how much she has sacrificed for their family, for him. I guess he was just clueless. He don't know what he likes nor he has any idea what Jin Joo likes. Now I feel very sorry for him, he had lost himself in the process of providing for the family. He just hadn't had time for anything other than slaving away to earn some money. And Jin Joo also has come to understand that. It's wonderful, y'know. They both are finally seeing how difficult it has been for both of them. And misunderstandings are getting cleared one by one. I just love all the moments when he takes care of her, this is what I've been wanting to see from the first ep. I'm melting so much that I think I'll disappear soon. Haha. 

Ban do is in the right track now, only 4 eps left, I don't think it's difficult for him to get her fall for him again, she already loves him so much. But I have this feeling that Ban Do will become a noble idiot (gahhhhhhhhh). In his mind I think he blames himself for ruining her life, so he probably will take a step back and let her find her own happiness. Sighhh. Let's see, I hope he doesn't go down that road. She has been his wife for freaking 14 years, it won't be easy to let her go like that. Also Seo Jin, I love that little kid. I wonder how the directors make little kids smile brightly like that.....hahaha. it's so cute. 

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sushi chingu the lead guy i think quite young suitable for u :joy:... but maybe u wont like him too... since u also love big oppa KNG hahaha...

@ktcjdrama actually i like the other guy better kwon kim. But hes not main rite? The got7 guys is the lead ? 

Yes, Jin Young is the main lead. But Kwon Kim has lots of scenes as well. Loving all of the cast. Jin Young is so adorable, you can love him as dongsaeng not oppa... Seriously, a charming lad, and character.

I didn't expect to like it so much too. The story is intriguing and all the actors are refreshing. Most of all, I get really entertained by his character. So far, the story has not disappointed. I can only hope it has a good ending to answer the mystery.

I realized most of my current and recent dramas all have prosecutors, lol...

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Watching this movie

My oppa Kim Young Kwang :joy:. Yes , I have so many oppas ..but KYK I hv watched so many of his films & dramas . He was a model before he became an actor. And he’s delicious! 

@Lawyerh I knew Hwang will turn ...he was moved by @Ameera Ali‘s heart eyes :love:

@kokodus I am glad you’re enjoying Go Back Couple! Reading your recaps brings back good memories

@Sejabin take care. 

@ktcjdrama I like the second lead guy in Psychometric . I hv been checking out some cuts & something appealing about him , I hv only seen him in a small role in Witch’s Court . Is he a bad guy? 

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama I like the second lead guy in Psychometric . I hv been checking out some cuts & something appealing about him , I hv only seen him in a small role in Witch’s Court . Is he a bad guy? 

Initially, some of us worry about that because he seems to be hiding a giant secret. But I am pretty certain he isn't a bad guy.

At some angles, he looks so much like Kwon Sang Woo. Only thinner longer face.

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I'm watching it cause of your oppa. Haha saw him in the trailer and looks attractive lol. @triplem

Have you ever seen the drama Lookout? He’s the lead & it’s very interesting - crime genre & he’s character is shady shady !!! Loved it.

@ktcjdrama ok , Gosh I’m tempted now . Let’s see after this week . The premise is interesting. 

Edited by Guest