Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious hahaha drolling is ok lol. I got 1 time slept in class cos rili tired & droll. Only that 1 time too in public (i think :ph34r:) muahahha...

@triplem i saw kwon kim in second to last love (ji jin hee drama). His romance there is so cute. But small portion only he. Now we attracted to same guy. Finally! Lol

I watched your wedding day movie and...

Reveal hidden contents

Lol! He’s got this look to him :DR u planning to watch it ?

Wedding Day 

Spoiler

I liked the movie very much but I was throwing potatoes at the screen with the ending . But nevertheless, I think the idea was about first love & all . Honestly I don’t know why k movies Like to go on this painful “artistic” route ...will it kill them to give a happy ending ;)?

Wedding Day... I had wanted to watch it, but hearing some stuff about it, decided against watching although I love PBY. I tried watching a bit and have to agree that the relationship is a bit unbalanced.

• Like 1

@triplem Finished Go back couple!!!! Watched the last 4 eps back to back last night. Haha. It was so nice to see how the tides changed in the comments section from "Nam Gil Oppa Nam Gil oppa" to "Ban do is the best husband ever" hahahahaha. He really is, as a matter of fact. I never really hated him from the beginning. I think I liked him from the very first ep when he bought flowers for her. He just became tired and didn't have the energy to explain himself. Rest in spoilers. Beware it's going to be long. Haha

Spoiler

This show has been consistently good but the last few eps had been extremely good. All the Revelations about how Ban do loved her and cared for her all along even when he is was going through so much richard simmons in the outside world. There was this scene where he comes after a long day and sees her sleeping with their kid, he just pulls up the blanket and strokes her hair. I was bawling like a kid at that small gesture, you know I always thought they started growing apart after her mother's death and after having the kid. Well it is indeed true but they still both loved and cared for each other very much. The main problem between them is the lack of communication. And after her mother's death he is even more scared of saying anything to her because he was feeling guilty but she on the other hand only wanted him to be with her. Sigh i'm just so glad that they got the chance to go back in time to fix their love and themselves. They both deserved it. 

The scene that most affected me is when he cried in front of her house telling her how he has always been sincere in his efforts but still ends up being the one always apologizing. Gahhhhhhh. And then he goes on to say how he loved his Mother in law as much as she loved her mother wringing more tears out of me. Also how at first he never wanted to go back but at the last eps all he wanted was to go back to their son. But he held back after seeing Jin Joo being happy with her mom. If she goes back she is not going to have her mom. But when she asks what about our son? He was like "You are my heart, and you are more important to me than our son" KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. But he was a little too dumb there though, she wanted to go back to their son and to him. How can he not even realize that? Sighhh Also I think I can never be able to see peaches again without tearing up. Oh I almost forgot to talk about the ep where she had her periods and he helped her get through it. That's my favourite ep. Now if only I have a husband who softly taps my back all night long to relieve my pain. When they show scenes like these I instantly forget why they even got divorced? They cared for each other too much. Sighhh. One problem is he was feeling insecure himself about not being a good husband for her. That's why when they came back to the past he said to her that she should not get involved with him. He knew she was unhappy and it killed him that he couldnt make her happy. Sighhhhhh. But he didn't realize that he only had to be by her side to make her happy. No grand gestures needed. I'm glad that this little trip to the past made him realize that. 

I think that went longer than I intended to. And I didn't even talk about many other swoony moments or about the other side characters. Lol. I'm also amazed by Son Ho Jun and Jang Na Ra's chemistry. Jang Na Ra is a veteran, I don't have anything to say about her, she always have been good. But Son Ho Jun, surprising, nailed this role. He mastered that 'eye acting'. Like there is something different about how he looked at that ballet girl and how he looked at Jin Joo. It was mixed emotions of love, protectiveness and guilt. Lol. Loved him. I have no idea why he is not getting any lead roles. Sigh. He is straight going into my oppa's list. Hahaha. 

Now tell me, how much of screen time does Oppa has in Terius behind me?? Does he have an important role or just a sidekick who has minimal lines? I'm asking whether it's worth it to watch that show just for him. Haaaa. 

• Like 1

@kokodus Yay!!! You finished it . One of my favourite things about this drama as well is the relationship btwn Ban Do and his mum in law.

You have to watch Terius . It was hands down one of my favourite dramas last year. And oppa has a lot of screen time- he's part of the main cast , goes through a lot of character development and he is funny as always. All of us on the thread ended up really liking his character there. And the bonus is , you will end up liking all the characters there. @ktcjdrama can vouch for it .

@Lawyerh Yes I agree with you and @ktcjdrama...for Wedding Day

Spoiler

The story is told a lot from the man's perspective and his fond memories of his first love. So it will feel like the relationship is imbalanced. PBY and KYK did mention this in their press conference. Nevertheless it did very well in the SK and the k nets comments all praise how it reminded them of their own love story and how realistic it was - see I swear the domestic audience have a thing for a sad melancholy endings and  like to torture themselves :vicx:

@triplem thanks. I might watch Terius next then. I'm just hesitating because you know, I have never watched these kind of spy dramas. hmmm....let's see. There is also So Ji Sub....I like him. 

But before starting that I'll rewatch GBC once. Hehehe. 

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

@triplem

Now tell me, how much of screen time does Oppa has in Terius behind me?? Does he have an important role or just a sidekick who has minimal lines? I'm asking whether it's worth it to watch that show just for him. Haaaa.

3 hours ago, triplem said:

You have to watch Terius . It was hands down one of my favourite dramas last year. And oppa has a lot of screen time- he's part of the main cast , goes through a lot of character development and he is funny as always. All of us on the thread ended up really liking his character there. And the bonus is , you will end up liking all the characters there. @ktcjdrama can vouch for it .

Oh yes, Terius is a must-watch! You're going to love it.

I've started GBC because of SHJ but haven't continued it, probably because of similar reason as yours... and so many new dramas starting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh yes, Terius is a must-watch! You're going to love it.

I've started GBC because of SHJ but haven't continued it, probably because of similar reason as yours... and so many new dramas starting.

Alright. I'll definitely watch Terius then. You should give GBC another try if you get time. It was a nice show about second chances and maternal love. I enjoyed it very much. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama chingu.... im shy to say this... but youre right Psychometry is good lol lol.

@triplem approved. 

Arrasso!!  Let me finish COAGL . I am done with eps 13. My poor Ha Min. Damn it - he's going to pull off something crazy . I smell some very tragic consequences. Oh I have to say your oppa look great in a suit :D 

Edited by Guest

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama chingu.... im shy to say this... but youre right Psychometry is good lol lol.

@triplem approved. 

Yeah, I got a convert!

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Alright. I'll definitely watch Terius then. You should give GBC another try if you get time. It was a nice show about second chances and maternal love. I enjoyed it very much. 

I remembered another reason. I was watching JNR in another ongoing drama, so it's messing me up to see her in two different characters. So I had to put it on hold. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama i will listen you better from now on hahaha. I like the drama. It have good storyline & heartwarming. Unexpectedly i like all the characters there too. :heart:

Hahaha, I thought you would like it... and I am also going to watch COALG very soon! I love crime thrillers, and triplem even stayed up till 4am to finish it, just like I did for SKY Castle, so I will watch COALG. 

Praying more time will be freed up for me soon...

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I got this from breathlessurvival :bawling:

they’ve been like this since 2017 and now it’s 2019.. oh my heart dugun dugun :love: Yoona is not a kind of a celeb who will just go anywhere to support someone like this. The king loves is not her only drama. And Hong Jong Hyun is not the only actor who played a drama with her. But why do I feel that he is someone special for yoona :bawling: plus it is almost 2 years. 2 years! You don’t keep or maintain a relationship with someone like this if they are not special plus if you are a very busy celebrity with a lot of schedules and has different sex with you. OMG :heart: oh my heart! Dug.. dag.. dig.. dug.. :love:

btw I like fiery priest so much :bawling: the craziest level is different with cheon song yi. This is only happened if the male actor is the main center of the story LOL wkkwkwwk :bawling:

And they're wearing matching outfit 

• Like 1

I am sure the drama will end well @sushilicious, I just hope they did not make Han a casualty. But we need to have a word with your mum about choosing Hwang over our hot priest :ph34r:

Anyway I finished COAGL and wrote my final love letter for the drama and SHS @Lawyerh. Definitely a good drama and I was very satisfied with how it tied up. Glad my bae stayed alive :lol:

Edited by Guest