Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh let me join you at the night time dp haha

+2

That how u joining us ... :mrgreen: u make us envy you now more :bawling:

now @triplem will come up with fabulous DP of sister Kim  that make us envy her more 

twin @Lawyerh let’s go cry at corner :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, don't read any spoilers or reviews at all... and yes, if you feel bored, don't give up, keep going. I felt that way around ep.5-6 or 7-8, I forgot, but I kept going and it all made sense.

NJH is so handsome with long hair... have you seen him portraying Habaek, the Water God? Long-hair plus eye-liner :wub:

@ktcjdrama yes! I have seen Habaek and he looked so good in it as well. But the drama itself was only so-so for me.

9 hours ago, kokodus said:
OML, @mouse007 Did you see this???? Original Dao Ming Si meeting New Shan Cai. I know you would be screaming right now. Hahahaha.

@kokodus :scream: I love Jerry Yan! He will always have a special place in my heart :heart:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

She will be a lawyer with @triplem Choi jin hyuk..

how many oppa  @triplem got  , they all start drama or have up coming drama :joy: :mrgreen:

50 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Confession im still continuing.. 

Oh confession, stop watching it , support character I didn’t like  :mrgreen: every lawyer office need need to have mama boy or miss dan :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

your Nana nono will play another drama :ph34r::scream: She will be a lawyer with @triplem Choi jin hyuk..

My Nana? :D She's not even on my bias list. But let's hope her role is better in that one. Looking forward to Kill it today though.

@kokodus @ktcjdrama I think it's so funny how scared the siblings are of their mom! LOL on ep 2 now and the scene where they're trying to eat in the bedroom but are afraid to chew loudly for fear their mom will hear :joy:

Can NJH be any more adorable? I love him. The way he listens to her, his smiles.. ugh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I don't think I can go to bed peacefully tonight... :( I just can't stop thinking about the ending of FP tonight... How is our team going to recover from tonight's setback? How???? Can we even dream of Hwang coming to the rescue?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Savour those smiles @mouse007 cuz after this ep you will not see them again until 10th ep. Hahaha. Have fun!

Also I can't believe you've watched Habaek. Even my intense love for NJH right now doesn't make me want to watch that show because of all the negative reviews. I would've watched it even if I heard one good thing about it. Sighhhhh

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama I don’t think he will.... :( because he is one of those who wouldn’t mind seeing Hae il suffer..

He is not her to defend himself:mrgreen:

@sushilicious & @ktcjdrama 

I am pretty sure if there money , he will be happy to rescue the team that gone down the drain :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Savour those smiles @mouse007 cuz after this ep you will not see them again until 10th ep. Hahaha. Have fun!

Also I can't believe you've watched Habaek. Even my intense love for NJH right now doesn't make me want to watch that show because of all the negative reviews. I would've watched it even if I heard one good thing about it. Sighhhhh

Just watch the clips when he is in the Water Realm then, with long hair... :P

It's actually not too bad a drama. I finished it, and rather enjoyed it. Not enough for a rewatch though...

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama I don’t think he will.... :( because he is one of those who wouldn’t mind seeing Hae il suffer...I just hope that maybe Hae il have some other ex NIS friends to come and join the fight :kiss_closed:...why must they end of the week with this kind of ending :bawling:

Maybe, just maybe, he has a crush on Park and would help her?? Like maybe Park is attacked as well? :P

I'll cry with you, chingu...

+2

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@kokodus ugh, I can already tell my poor heart is going to go through so much with this one. :cry: I'm bracing for impact.

I actually watched Habaek only because NJH was in it. It started out good and then it just crashed and burned. But I still made myself finish it for NJH. LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

how many oppa  @triplem got  , they all start drama or have up coming drama :joy: :mrgreen:

I have lost track  myself . I keep accumulating new ones. That’s why my drama plate is always full :joy:

But @Lawyerh @Dhakra I hv my reservations about Nana. Not a big fan .  And in any drama the female lead can make it or break it for me , so no matter how much I love oppa , I may end up not watching 

@sushilicious @ktcjdrama Don’t worry ! FP is not one of those dramas with a bad ending . The tone is not set up that way . But I think it’s a possibility that Hwang may come save Park . Lol! I don’t know why but I also think he’s got some sort of crush or admiration for Park . She’s sassy like anything . 

Edited by Guest

+2

@triplemIt's the first drama I see with her. It's the same for me with the male lead, although I like the (second) female lead more. Each character has to make me curious. At least a little.

Queen Noonalicious, you remember SLA? Would you still give it a 10/10 like you did back then? I think about finally continue watching it. Maybe even finish it this time. 

My bias actress KSJ even had a small role there iirc.