Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I am a deep fan of the pianist Lang Lang . By chance I found this on his instagram, Lang Lang and Westlife  :)

Lang Lang issued a piano book with different pieces. I really admire him. He is very unique, one of the very few who can play different music in his repertoire from completely different schools whether Baroque, Classical, Romantic,  modern and he plays music by by Bach, Mozart, Debussy, Beethoven, Liszt, Chopin, Mendelssohn, Schumann, Schubert, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Edvard Grieg and even Clementi. He plays by heart without sheet music. I wonder how he does this.

(sorry about the long post about Classical Music, it is not suitable with the light atmosphere :) but really I have a strong passion for it, so couldn't help it)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie welcome back angie :heart::kiss_wink:

@triplem where is Nun Kim? Haha you chosed gangster priest han instead lol out of the three (Kim, Nun Kim And Han) Han have to have the most...innocent background as to why he join?

I hv been so busy these few days , I hv no time to gif . I thought I use these first which I hv made earlier :D 

lol...look at hot priest biting his nails 

Spoiler

How was the trip @angelangie

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @triplem @ktcjdrama

Reading through Honey’s high cut interview she is so sassy lol. Will post it later :) 

@sushilicious

Do plz , we need something to fill our day , Friday it’s seem so far away :sweat_smile: 

MR woof woof comeback lu09 using it yaay 

:joy:

cant wait to get out of this bag 

Hand waves to @triplem& @Sejabin :kiss_wink:

my twin @Lawyerh I miss u , how are u :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @triplem @ktcjdrama

Reading through Honey’s high cut interview she is so sassy lol. Will post it later :) 

@triplem hate to burst your bubble. Running man jeon Seok Min episode only starts atthw 50 minute mark...20 minutes worth of footage then I guess you will have to wait for next week

No bubble was harmed . I already watched it raw last night . I forwarded to the relevant segment. I’m happy it got extended to next week cuz , my other oppa will also be appearing :D . Two weeks of happiness! 

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Nothing new... still inside plastic bag :joy::joy:

@triplem i was thinking if we have event about characters with morally grey area, that Jo Ha Min chingu is the best candidate.. hahaha. His character actually quite memorable. I still remember him until now. And my brain capacity for side characters is not big actually LOL. 

I agree  :wub:. We should hv an event like that sushi , @Lmangla Even Misty ! A lot of morally grey characters ! 

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

coalg.. normally most of ours / JI suspicion will come true haha. Which eps are u now? Yeah that pretty wife that JI have a crush is problematic lol. 

Will watch eps 10 later . 

Waves @Ameera Ali :D 

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw im run out of drama lol. Im thinking to start either LUTYN, Prison Playbook, or Save Me. Or any other suggestion?

How can you run out of drama?? Teach me... hahaha... I'm always running out of time instead of running out of drama.

Are you watching He Is Psychometric? If not, give it a try. I think you might enjoy it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw im run out of drama lol. Im thinking to start either LUTYN, Prison Playbook, or Save Me. Or any other suggestion?

@sushilicious thx for the translation. Im touched on how they are an each other strength of pillars! KNG & LHN rocked :heart:

Put everything aside and start Prison Playbook. Best show in 2017/ 2018! It is TOP of my list . Another one is Live . Very good depiction of real cops in SK. The older lead in the show ( my favourite character) got nominated for a  Baeksang.

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha now im a bit interested on that sushi chingu drama. Cos i like shin ha kyun in Pied Piper. Let me think again and ill update which one i pick lol 

less than evil was not so good. I checked the thread from time to time , and read some of the reviews. It is a mess. 

You won't regret with PP. It is by the PD of the Reply series..but the humour - black comedy. And every character there will surprise you. 

I hard sell PP to many people  :D 

Okay I am going to go ogle at my shady prosecutor :D 

Edited by Guest

58 минут назад адвокат сказал:

Кстати, у меня кончилась драма лол. Я подумываю начать с LUTYN, Prison Playbook или Save Me. Или любое другое предложение?

Тюремный Playbook, Тюремный Playbook, Тюремный Playbook !!!

* маршируя и повторяя *

Эта дорама действительно красивая, добрая, веселая, трогательная ... и после нее хочется лететь в Корею и сидеть в мужской тюрьме! Срочно!: D

• LOL 1