Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, JungAhIrin said:

@Sejabini He's interested in getting to know you, so yes, he's interested.  As for your friend, although it's not a "proper" way of going about getting into a relationship, if you want to introduce him to her, have her come along on an outing and introduce them.  Just a suggestion.

+2

he is interested first because he saw my pict with sunglasses this afternoon lols hua ha ha ha ha .. he said something about my mind and I said it is blunt but he said it is already wrapped with a pretty face so it is ok (he is a good talker)  he wants to know more but then I choose to silence.. for a few.. moment.. and I said I have a pretty friend too and exotic and yeah he stop talk or wanting more or whatever because he send his 'just wake up face'-pict which is very handsome even if he was just wake up. lols and so on and so on.. he likes car and racing and so on and so on.. I will send him my friend pict.. :blush:

• Like 4

@Sejabini Like I tell my friend all the time:  You are only responsible for yourself and not others.  If you are interested in him, give him a chance before introducing him to your friend.  It doesn't matter if your friend is interested in marrying a foreigner.  If you like him, go for it.  Take it from someone who let go of the one man she was in love with because she tried pleasing her family first: the heart aches for a very long time.  In the end, do what you think is best.  Just make sure you keep your thoughts and feelings in the equation too.

• Like 4

+2

I probably have the cutest cat ever. Team Sub's mascot showing his skills.

awmrxxf2.jpg

• Like 5

11 hours ago, JungAhIrin said:

@Sejabini Like I tell my friend all the time:  You are only responsible for yourself and not others.  If you are interested in him, give him a chance before introducing him to your friend.  It doesn't matter if your friend is interested in marrying a foreigner.  If you like him, go for it.  Take it from someone who let go of the one man she was in love with because she tried pleasing her family first: the heart aches for a very long time.  In the end, do what you think is best.  Just make sure you keep your thoughts and feelings in the equation too.

+2

thank you for your POV :blush: we can not just like people after 1 meeting. I mean we like them like we like all humans. it is just if that people serious with us time will tell. I am just not having the same intention with him in interact with people from different sexuality. hahahaha.. btw who knows if after talk with my friend they can be friends too and become closer ^_* 

• Like 3

The last thing most of you need is another drama to add to your list and life.  But I stumbled across one that is somewhat hidden in the darkness and currently not on the popular list and in truth so far has very little fluff.   Yet there was something about the poster of two women one older & one younger and the brief description that caught my eye.  After curiosity got the best of me I decided why not after CHM & MS three's a charm

Darkness must be growing on me...

20180517083745215llfm.jpghqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRV63DHYUwbboGPVvCncW

Goodbye to Goodbye /  Parting Left

It's not silly or funny or romantic as of yet but what it does offer is a real look at two different women whose relationship seems to be changing not only them but their look on life as well. It's about the struggles and relationships of more than one kind.

A bond created between them out of need at first but grows through understanding, compassion and love.

It's rich and valuable in emotions, courage and the strength in what it means and feels like to be a woman.

And even an honest look at the cruel things some women do to one another...

On 7/18/2018 at 8:40 PM, Dhakra said:

Mhmm....I don't know if I like that. It seems like only two are from the initial cast. I have to watch the first episode to see how it goes. 

Wasn't "Voice" the drama who had to blur or at least reduce the amount of visual violence or blood in their scenes? I remember the drama was very atmospheri

Yes , Voice is the one that was very visual.i think the most important thing is that they kept the female lead because she’s the one with the sensitive hearing who can figure out what’s happening just by listening to the sounds .the rest of the cast from season 1 are replaceable if you ask me. 

How’s mr sunshine @bedifferent

• Like 4