Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra Is  not the best person to ask about rainbows & happy endings . To be honest sometimes I agree with you . 

Happy birthday sir grumpy  :D 

Happy Birthday? It's not my birthday today. :joy:

Well, it's not like I dislike just to dislike, most of the time I do have my reasons, but it's a known fact that my bar is very high.

But in CP Favor, at least they had no alien, ro Romeo & Julia scenes or bomb into firework shenanigans.

10 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Hm... @Dhakra Imagine I start talking trash about your favorite kpop group? @mouse007 is enjoying what she is currently watching. So just keep your hatred to yourself(please). I’m dragging myself into this because you are talking trash about my Chan. I can’t allow that <_< 

Well, I would call that a normal day at the office. :D If I want some trash talking about my groups you just have to summon your very old, bald uncle @CamelKnight (Happy New Year Buddy)

I don't say anything against her enjoying something baby sis, if she likes it, I'm happy for her, but she did kinda squeeze me out on this one. And if this grumpy rock is rolling, the drama will be flat like a snowman in the summer sun.

Don't take anything too seriously baby sis, we can all handle it here pretty well. I'm just always saying what's on my mind, and CP was really a drama that made me nuts after some time. 

Hey, you haven't even heard my rampaging during the time I watched it. :D 

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra IMO, it would be better to be single than to be married to the wrong person anyway. 

But that's a given right? Who wants to be married to the wrong person.

@sushiliciousWell why should I go there in the first place. :D Going there on purpose would only be to tantalize or anger some, it would be pure provokation. And that's not my goal or something I want to do. My personal opinion is just that it's one of the worst dramas I have ever seen, If the topic comes up, I will be the first to explain why I think it earned this title, but I would never start or go anywhere near to people, just to annoy them.    

I think I was never attending that thread or even went there. I tend to avoid the threads of drama I don't like. I'm "satisfied" enough with the one time it went wrong and am happy I got out of there unharmed. Otherwise I would still be a sexist. :D Not everyone is happy about different or unpopular opinions

@Dhakra  I always wondered why it was you didn't join drama threads and to be honest it makes me sad to think anyone has the right to have made you feel that way.  Whats even sadder is that it continues day after day and I often wonder when my words are so full of passion for a story or even a thread.  Have I ever come across that way? Most likely yes. Maybe even right here to one or more of you.  Or those who no longer come because of something I did or said in a selfish way... We should all be open and willing to hear what others feel or have to say...

To be honest I am still an emotional basket case and wonder if my words are even making sense.  I guess what I started out to say.  Just because your thoughts are not the same as others or they misunderstand what you're trying to say.  Don't allow the fear of your being different keep you silent for if you do they learn nothing and go on treating others the same way... 

Thanks for your words that reminded me that I  myself can and should do better whether listening or defending someones thoughts that are not the same as mine.  To stand up no matter if it's my fight or not to protect the value in another's voice and their right to share what they truly feel and are trying to say... 

354:scream:

@sushiliciousI pretty never go around. I visit this thread and a few others, but I wasn't in a drama thread for months. Probably also because most drama I watched haven't been very big. 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Anyways...Baby Shark Do Do Do Do Do Do~

Oh no, not this again. 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra Just found this, see if you like this

I do. Actually I like Hyolyn's singing voice and if she really puts effort into the music. But I don't like her style and concept in the past. Sometimes her dresses are........you are my baby sis......short reminder to myself....."questionable" and a little too well....how do I say that........open, if you understand what I mean.

But in the MV you posted, she just sings without that stripper stuff, I like that. She has a great voice.

48 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@Dhakra  I always wondered why it was you didn't join drama threads and to be honest it makes me sad to think anyone has the right to have made you feel that way. 

Nah, don't worry. It's not because of that. I just have no interest right now. If a drama hits me and is able to excite me, I'm the first to join a drama thread and do my usual stuff while giving everyone in the thread a show together with @triplem Ahhh.....we were famous like a golden dog in the past. I remember posts where they just wrote something, because they wanted to see us banter. :D 

Don't worry farming princess, that's the past and doesn't affect me. :) Still love you for fighting me outta there, without you I had been lost. 

@USAFarmgirl ~ don't be too harsh on yourself. after certain situations, sometimes, we can find ourselves rewinding the words we said over and over and wonder if we could have done better. while we can always do better, it is also better to accept that past moment and move on. otherwise, we start spiraling into this self-doubt and start measuring our words unsure of ourselves. so take a moment to just breathe and enjoy the space you are in. after you have healed, then you can do a better introspection on the lessons learned and also note what you did well. hope what I am saying makes sense...

• Like 1

When you are posting you are responsible for what you put out there. There is no point in beating yourself or defending anyone. Everyone is grown up and entitled to an opinion. Issue occurs when you see ppl getting kicked out for far less that what I have been reading here. So it becomes a question of oh they are getting away by saying this and this but I cannot cos I know the penalties and have to calculate my words.

+2

• Like 1

@Sejabin I am also bad at shopping. I mean, I have a tendency to buy more than what I actually need. I'm terrible at sticking to a budget. I am a spender when it comes to clothes and makeup. I haven't been buying a lot of clothes lately but I am having a hard time staying away from Sephora. LOL

10 hours ago, rosierosie said:

hahaha I'll be on the positive team now^^. 

@rosierosie oh ok! LOL goodluck!

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

+2

@mouse007 which Episode of coffee prince are you on? Pretty sure my Chan is like the only one that doesn’t have a girlfriend? :joy:

Daddy shark do do do do do

Daddy Shark!

Mummy Shark do do do do do 

Mummy Shark!

@sushilicious I am on ep 12 of CF. Your Chan does have a GF but he still flirts with other women. LOL the one that doesn't end up with a GF is the Japanese Guy (Sun Ki).

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@mouse007 ~ my niece taught me that baby shark song and the actions. so when my cousin brother popped for a visit, she wanted to show him as well and so his reaction was a stunned :huh::o:sweatingbullets:... hahahahhaha..... well, me and her had lots of fun. :lol:

@Lmangla Baby Shark is so catchy. My boys aren't particularly fond of it but they like all the other nursery rhymes particularly Wheels On the Bus.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I haven't been buying a lot of clothes lately but I am having a hard time staying away from Sephora. LOL

Sephora is in the other end of the city for me! You would think I am safe!! I just spent a bomb online on cosmetics and skincare!! :sweatingbullets: Its all worth it. You deserve it. I repeat that to myself!!

+2

• LOL 2