Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@cenching My personal opinion - I think it was implied . But great sexual tension there . I was like hands off him woman!! :D 

Couldn’t agree more...:lol: the knowing looks that passed without words, small touches and gestures, Oh Lord!!! :joy: Nothing explicit but the implication is crystal clear...They can’t show it in the drama since she is technically his stepmommy :sweatingbullets: She’s gorgeous as hell with an attitude to match, those women half her age can’t hold a candle to her. 

I am in episode 10, in fairness I pity her. She became like that because of the situation. PJ in the other hands seems to be agreed with me :lol: he understands her (especially after he experienced first hand on how difficult was to handle BC’s mistress and love child) but loathe her for what she has done to him and family. Hence the love hate desire repulsion relationship.... The moment he feels hatred overwhelming him, that is the time he will acts lovingly to her.... BC is a pitiful creature...:tears:  He is the real victim 

+2

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Couldn’t agree more...:lol: the knowing looks that passed without words, small touches and gestures, Oh Lord!!! :joy: Nothing explicit but the implication is crystal clear...They can’t show it in the drama since she is technically

I appreciate this more in MF when I see how poorly even the rom-coms handle the kisses or romance part!!! You can shoot and edit so well if only you could try and go a different path! But no... lets stick to the dead fish kissing the wall theme!! :lol:

Clearly I woke on the wrong side!! Sawry! 

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7548250

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

I appreciate this more in MF when I see how poorly even the rom-coms handle the kisses or romance part!!! You can shoot and edit so well if only you could try and go a different path! But no... lets stick to the dead fish kissing the wall theme!! :lol:

Clearly I woke on the wrong side!! Sawry! 

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=7548250

The other day in another forum I was talking about how kissing scene in most Asian dramas looks like while the actors are on it the director is shouting commands in the background, “Yes!! Right right yes!! Left left. Yes!! Up down up down”...:naughty:  That’s how unrealistic is....:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4