Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus my memory is no longer what it used to be. Nowadays I am often forgetful. I think it's because I don't get enough sleep. 

@stargazer187 I think you can make them with Photoshop. My Photoshop skills are limited though. I either just try to learn it by playing with it or look for tutorials or tips online. This site (https://www.kapwing.com/) let's you make a collage of gifs but it's pretty limited in terms of layout. It won't let you make a collage of smaller gifs that make up one big image for example.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra you never what's going to happen in the future.. one day a girl will walk into your life when you least expect it and she'll stay. 

Yeah that is what @USAFarmgirl @stroppyse @triplem @Mymom gosh, basically everyone in this thread is telling me, but I don't believe it. That is only something that happens in KDrama or pure wishful thinking. But I expect it less each and every day, so you can say the chances of it happening increases every day also. 

Yaaaay........ 

giphy.gif

Haven't seen all of this drama yet but dang this song is whispering to me....  Just the words my heart is you says come and watch... -2 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

You want a spoiler ...hahaha..we were speculating like crazy on the thread ..the general conclusion is no. :P

Why do I feel like “yes”? :joy:  I checked non Soompi forums and general conclusion were YES....:joy: It’s scary if it is YES....:scream:  The drama seems to be wanted us to draw our own conclusion...

Tbh, since the first scene of them together they were giving out a weird vibe. There’s always love hate desire repulsion thingy going on in their body language...There’s a strong sexual tension more than between PJ and the-girl-he-loves-BC’s-wife-I-can’t-remember-what-her-name-because-I-don’t-like-the-actress....PJ seems to be closer to her than her own son vice versa physically and emotionally....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I'm currently watching C-drama When We Were Young. Gosh.. I love it! 

I read lot of ppl complaining about the ending. Warn us all after you watch the finale if it is sad/open ending.

HB is Mr Melancholy himself in MoA... He is killing it!! 

+2

• Like 2