Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla I just watched 2 eps of the Malayasian short series you recommended. It's cute and funny. Although I'm with the guy, I don't personally see how this whole online dating might work...it is kinda creepy, but you can't deny the fact that many people did ended up having successful relationships because of these dating apps. 

As a teacher, him encouraging a student to write a love letter,l and give it to the girl seems a bit overboard. LOL. Hmmm I wonder what @triplem would say about this...hahaha.

kekekke... this series is in some ways so innocent... and yea, dating apps do have a very less than stellar reputation (and the marriage websites aren't actually that great either as there are so many frauds) but yea, all these online sites do work for some people. guess, it all depends on the luck of the draw?

and I had to laugh at how he was so relieved that the student wasn't cheating and not bothered by the love letter. hahahaha... and I wondered which student writes love letter these days. it seems so old fashioned. but even the student was rather cute in how he felt so unsure. guess, they were relating to each other as two men/boys? ... but found it hilarious that he was so tickled that she gave him an assignment -- too much of a teacher! ^_^

• Like 4

@Lmangla True it's basically only based on pure luck whether we will meet the right person or not. Real life or online. People have been getting married to complete

strangers through a system called arranged marriage for so many decades now. And many have been doing just fine. LOL. I liked the part when his grandma told about she met and his grandfather were penpals before they met and got together. That was sweet. 

• Like 4

+2

@sushiliciousYaaa.....baby sis.

giphy.gif

Well, I don't listen to Kpop while driving. And I don't dress like that aswell, but I admit I do use korean beautystuff and prefer a more clear look. I would also definitely eat that Kpop Burger! 

4 hours ago, cenching said:

I tried The Legend of The Blue Sea, cringes badly and threw the towel when I saw her put on a hideous sparkling sequins pink dress and green Manolo.... 

Cenching oh Cenching!! How can you cringe!! Noooo! She was so cute in it!:lol: Besides you have to see more ridiculous high fashion outfits that follow! Like this (tsk tsk)D&G dress she wore to compete with the second lead!

Spoiler

+2

• Like 1

+2

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra They should include singing and fanboyling over albums hahaha

Well, in that case I would be on top for sure. :D If you hit the right spot I will talk for DAYS on how and why a specific song/album is perfect or stupidly bad. 

+2

Spoiler

I hate coffee prince, I'm glad you two weren't around when I did my hate speeches about CF on this thread. :D 

@bedifferentFirst of all, Happy New Year my fav doc. I always have the picture of the Song Hye Kyo from DotS in mind when I talk to you. Since you are my medical advisor and go-to doc, I have a question about you. Also calling my lil sister, @kokodus because she kinda knows my history with dentists, :joy: You are a good sister.

But I have a question....I know phantom pain exists....and I also know muscle memory....but is there also something like memory phantom pain? As you may know, I know kokodus should know at least, around two years ago, when Fairy was running, I had really bad toothpain and had to go to my old dentist pretty much every week. I know that, because I always calculated each weak how many Fairy episodes I can watch and rewatch until the next appointment. 

Last year I also had toothpain, at the exact same spot, so two days before christmas I went to my dentist and told him that it was really aching, but I can do with the tooth whatever I want. You can touch it, anything, it doesn't hurt. Even warm or cold water doesn't do anything. He told me that it's not possible, the tooth is dead. He cut every string to the nerve, there is nothing that could hurt.

He even tapped on the tooth like crazy, but it didn't increase the pain, or hurt at all. It was just such a minor constant like pain.

But after christmas was over, it disappeared. 

And this year was the same, my tooth hurt around christmas, for no reason. I took some painkillers because I knew it was phantom pain. Christmas was over and the pain disappeared. And I really ask myself what the heck?

@Dhakra I don't know. I think it's just you being crazy. LOL. It's just psychological, I guess. Since you say it doesn't cause pain on any other occasion. But to rule out any other complications, you might as well take an IOPA of that tooth and see whether there is a problem or not. IOPA is basically an X Ray for tooth. Is s it upper tooth or lower tooth?!? And are you sure you don't have any problems with the adjacent teeth as well. 

• Like 2

@kokodusSigh, my loving sis in action. <_< Nah, both of them are dead. He also checked the next one and he's dead aswell. They aren't even hurting. It was a state of more basic pain. It's the upper most left tooth. And it's not a wisdom tooth, these got removed in one go pretty rough a few years back. 

latest?cb=20150529201829  Is something to be so thankful for....:wub:

Consists of Love, Trust, Community, Respect, Hope, Courage, Empathy, Joy and Laughter.  Understanding, Forgiveness, Accountability and most of all memories built on words alone because it's enough and allows you a faith in those whom you can only see through their fingertips moving from their hearts...

When thinking about gifts that are not placed under any tree and yet when looking back that are given not just at Christmas but all the through the year.  Who would believe that I found all of the above in a place filled with people who have become so dear...

I have a lot of reading to do and catching up and have yet to watch a drama. So if you have a suggestion let me know or a beware as well. LOL:tounge_wink: But  most of all I wanted to say thanks to all of you whom I have missed and how thankful I am to have had those feelings of warmth from a community I have always been proud to be a part of...

:heart:USAFarmgirl  Always Subtracting 2

@USAFarmgirlIs baaaack.

NO YOU ARE CRYING! :bawling::bawling::bawling: Big boys don't cry, I just have something in my eyes.....Aish...always these people who cut onions and follow you around. Wild-Onion-Cutters everywhere!