Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla It's the badass Hye young unni from Father is strange!!!! Loved her there. 

no one can do crazy quite like her. she can be really riveting especially when she is villain or anti-hero. you should have seen her in jang bori or all is sparkle... she can make ridiculous over-the-top storylines so interesting that you don't even shake your head at the lapses in logic. :lol:

• Like 1

0194fa1061c4f283252ff406732aa14a-300x201a2818d36c0690b5c998ab4dbd2b67fa097ff8f85

@lynne22@stargazer187 @rosierosie    Good to see you here!!!!

@staygold So glad you decided to watch TMOPB you will soon understand if you don't already why so many people loved that drama and still love it now.

@dotonly

@cenching @mouse007 @angelangie

@kokodus @triplem and others ALWAYS THANKFUL that you and your words are here waiting on me LOL:heart:

@CamelKnight  I felt sad for you eating alone but I am sure taking that walk and getting away from the office for a few helped.  Hope you have a great day today.

@Lmangla Thanks for the suggestion it does look interesting will at least give it a look!! I am willing to watch any drama from any country.  It's so interesting to me that no matter the country there are always actors & stories than can be found to love. 

By the way wanted to mention again what a great job you are doing always promoting and working as an Event Organizer.  It's not an easy job and often thankless but they picked the right person in you...

@LSGLMH_88:wub: 

Missing... @abnoch @stroppyse @Dhakra @bedifferent @Jillia

@TRaNz

Edited by Guest
Will not let me add so will do it this way... Missing those named and so many more...

Ha I just had the feeling someone is going to tag me :D And then @USAFarmgirlshowed up.

@triplemI watched the web drama, but it isn't what I expected. It's actual about three friends and only the story of the one I showed is any interesting. The other two are tiring girly stuff that isn't well acted and total nonsense.

10 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

By the way wanted to mention again what a great job you are doing always promoting and working as an Event Organizer.  It's not an easy job and often thankless but they picked the right person in you...

aww thanks @USAFarmgirl - you know how to make someone's day. :blush:

@Dhakra  You all can run, get busy with life or play games and yes even lurk in silence.  But if you or others stay away to long be WARNED it's my nature to get worried.:grimace: And like any good farmer count on it!!  I will call out to you and go after those lost sheep or cattle who have gone astray and bring them home where they are missed and belong...

18869885-japanese-girls-in-kimonos-with-  124