Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@staygold Yeah she stupidly falls for him at first, but I don't blame her, Zhang Bin Bin looks absolutely gorgeous in period costumes, even I fell for him. LOL. But he is a cheater bastard here, she will realize that pretty soon, don't worry. Ye hua appears in like 8th or 9th ep. Idr. But you have wise and hot Mo Yuan to swoon over until then. Haha. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@USAFarmgirl Do you know???? He has an upcoming historical drama with......ARIEL LIN!!!!! She is like one of my fav chinese actress. I'm so looking forward to it!!!! 

WOW hadn't heard that but I really like her too!!!   Will be looking forward to it!!!

giphy.gifkim-junghyun-actor-2.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvLmMqM8up4jhLfxvQW7P

So sad, just read about Kim Jung Hyun leaving the drama Time which is breaking my heart.

Not only in knowing he is suffering with his health but the reality that I honestly don't think anyone can replace or pick up and play that character as perfectly as he has.  No way!!  What makes it even more amazing is that he was a professional and it never showed in his work.  He is so talented and gifted and I can't even imagine the stress that actors & idols face no matter how much money they make...

Nor would I want to live within that fishbowl where people can see everything except what's inside of them and true.  Often people quickly judge and convict with their words whether factual or not.  How true it is that the tongue is sharper than a two edged sword

Fame comes with a very large price and I hope he gets healthy and finds the balance he needs to return. 

Because I already miss him...:bawling:

Added... Just read he won't be replaced in the drama.  That's the smartest move they could have made in my opinion, yet it also means no happy ending for me at least...

20 minutes ago, cenching said:

@staygold @kokodus

Zhang BinBin is smoking....He got this big sad killer eyes that got me.....

I don’t know why but I didn’t find MoYan that hot....:lol:

add.

ZBB is dating his manager who’s older

Well you may not have found Mo Yuan hot, but Ye hua was insanely hot, right?? Haha. 

Ahhh why does all hot men are either married or already in a relationship?? SIGHHHH

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Well you may not have found Mo Yuan hot, but Ye hua was insanely hot, right?? Haha. 

That’s what I meant.....I didn’t find MoYan hot but YeHua is sizzling smoking boiling hot....:mrgreen:

• LOL 2