Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@dotonly  I borrowed it from Mr. Google but I would say its a painting...  To me that place the calmness and peace it represents it's a piece of heaven..  652.

nature-waterfall-animated-gif-6.gif

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@bedifferent How’s your trip so far ? Where are you now? Are you still headed to Kyoto / Osaka ? 

in Tokyo subway, the last city ;)  Kyoto N Osaka were great, Tokyo is 90f today. I bought a couple of woodblock prints today.  Just passed by this old store called S Wannatabe, owner is third generation.  His grandfather was a woodblock print artist, opened the store in 1906.  If you are ever in Ginza, on Namaki-dori, check him out.

• Like 3

@bedifferent  Sounds like you're having a great time hoping your trip continues to be amazing.  Praying for you and the rest of your journey too.

@kokodus & @angelangie  Thank you all for the info so much!:wub:

But why does it have to be so far away?

giphy.gif  Dang:bawling:  It looks like it will be great guess I will just have to be patient...

@triplem  How is it going were you able to catch up on some of your dramas because of the soccer?  I think it helped me too...

@packmule3 it's been a while wishing you were here hoping wherever you are all is well...  @lavender2love  Praying for you too!!!:heart:

tumblr_ni6uv4BwRQ1tpdcs9o1_250.gifmain@2x.png;compress=true?__=20161019

rain.jpeg  648

It's been raining all night here and will continue today and unlike some I just love the rain and the sound it makes.  It maybe because we live in the country and instead of being told to get out of the rain as a child we were taught to embrace rain.  Standing, running working or playing all the while it falling down all around me and upon me of course with no lightening LOL:lol:

For some reason rain always reminds me of the Goblin...94d59572e46852735af6e560b20fa682.jpg

@bedifferent  So jealous of you right now LOL!!!  I think I would rather have the 2 hours of Maricart racing you than the McFlurry although I would take one after enjoying trying to beat you LOL  I feel the need for speed...

Spoiler

220px-Tom_and_Jerry_The_Fast_and_the_Fur   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2ctG0AOt6vdc0ynutk8X