Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey @triplem  Don't forget to meet me on House Helper!!!:blink: 

Cleaning never looked so good....

Says he is going to help us clean our MINDS... WOW... 11989792.png

I Really doubt that's possible....:phew::ph34r:   22550797_2028047254149271_1380622036_o.p:w00t::lol::P

@USAFarmgirl oh I’ll definitely meet you there! Get me a house helper this hot please. I like the premise - he’s not just going to organise their homes , he’ll organise their lives too . But he’s wearing too much clothes ... :D

@triplem  We will have to get some others here to join us as I have a feeling it's going to be a blast!!!  682

Don't worry... I have no doubt they won't keep him covered up for long....  Just saying LOL:w00t:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNK2d4MKWF4eEXd5qyVPLHa-Seok-Jin1.jpg

Your_House_Helper-CP111.thumb.jpg.66d8f2

19 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@USAFarmgirl im wondering the same but aren't you the one who's busy with dramas? Haha...

Im just lurking here and there... 

The house helper drama looks interesting.

Actually it's been raining for days and there is only so much you can do in the rain except be thankful for the free water God provided!!! 

Yeah well about those dramas I took the day off and actually visited an old favorite watching my favorite scenes in The Liar And His Lover.  Every now and then I get this need to stop my currant dramas and go back to one I really loved.  It wasn't a favorite of some but it was one of mine!!!

The House Keeper hasn't started yet but come and join us on that thread anytime....

Make sure you have a pillow near by in case you pass out...  Safety first... LOL:w00t:

Ha-Suk-Jin-29.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmHGIz5B--rX5YFicS2S2

@USAFarmgirl i like rain too (especially when you're not busy) , cos it will give you time to contemplate about your life.

That's the problem i have. Since my English not good, i only lurking on the drama thread that i follow.

Who knows, maybe when my fingers got very itchy, i'll post a short comment there.

I watch drama on my bed so dont worry *wink*, (but thanks for the advise).

@angelangie 6db988869c105086253a0c388796e1ea.gif

@dotonly  Listen don't not post because of language.  There are people here from all over and what ever you write is more than good enough.  No one here is perfect... Not one. Not to mention English is my language and I still make spelling and grammar mistakes all the time because I am usually in a rush and hardly ever proof read. 

So you write what ever and whenever your heart leads and don't worry about imperfections just trust your thoughts and allow them to lead you...  FIGHTING!!!! 

@angelangie  You better start coming around here a little more often if you know what's good for you!!!!  Missing YOU!!!

AS002225_05.gif   LOL it's bad when we Subtracts are even trying to get Adds Cats to join us:lol:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... @dotonly ~ what drama threads you are lurking in?

My next drama-to-watch are all upcoming ones so i lurk everywhere while waiting.

@Lmangla i rarely see your name on drama threads, are you just lurking too?

@dotonly ~ am regular here and the events thread. hahhahah.. otherwise, not enough time to watch dramas or even lurk in threads. right now, barely watching one drama regularly - come hug me -- mostly because the thread cracks me up even though the drama itself is super serious. just started watching a daily drama after a long time - I am a mother too - so far it is interesting and very very easy watch. one of those dramas where you only need 10% of your brain power to watch. hahahah...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@dotonly ~ am regular here and the events thread. hahhahah.. otherwise, not enough time to watch dramas or even lurk in threads. right now, barely watching one drama regularly - come hug me -- mostly because the thread cracks me up even though the drama itself is super serious. just started watching a daily drama after a long time - I am a mother too - so far it is interesting and very very easy watch. one of those dramas where you only need 10% of your brain power to watch. hahahah...

I dont know that soompi have an event organizers. I thought you're a mod too cos your post have that orange frame too just like the admins and mods.

Even if the drama need no brain, i'll watch it seriously. Give my brain and emotion. Maybe that's why i cant watch daily drama cos im afraid i'll be trap in drama world, haha.