Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@USAFarmgirl it is HIS birthday.... I know... I am waiting for him to come back.

@triplem have you started to watch any C- Drama except K-Dramas??? I am so busy at some personal problem that i dont have time to watch anything..!!!

Winning getting extremely boring these days...I do not only want to win...

No time for c dramas! I’m peddling furiously to catch up on all my k dramas. I’m watching 7 at the moment! Dying :D

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ 7 dramas? omo, I can barely keep up with 1. hahahaha... hoping to finally catch up on some more of my dramas on my list.

@LSGLMH_88 ~ yea I know those feels when you barely have time for dramas. fighting!

Yes, that's why in some ways all this world cup cancellations are a blessing in disguise...

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

true @triplem; all these cancellations give you some time to catch up. am still behind on come hug me. hahahaha...

I hope they up  the pace on C&HM...there's only so much staring that I can enjoy... :D