• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Ooooohhhh....oooohhh... I know it now!!! Thanks @kokodus :lol:

I just had a chance to read ur hints now... okay... 

The answer!!

Reveal hidden contents

Personal taste!!! Hahaha... 

Now go to round 3.. kekeke

Ohhh I know it!

Reveal hidden contents

Protect the boss, Jisung-CKH-Jae Joong???

@Sejabini should watch this drama so she can get to know who is Jae Joong, LOLOLOL...

What's our prizes @stroppyse ??:lol:

+2

I was just actually trying to remember the person who said they didn't know who JaeJoong is..... Hahahahahahaha. So it was @Sejabini !!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Omg, you guys are good...I could not guess at all ...I can't remember at all...

Hmm  my brain is stuck here at the moment....

Gahhh i think ovary explosion for me :wub:  - a whole BTS / compilation dedicated to Ye Hua and Rice Ball.

fly-in-smiley.gif?1292867598fly-in-smiley.gif?1292867598fly-in-smiley.gif?1292867598

@supergal99 I'm still here 'cos this thread is somehow my stress reliever & my comfort..:lol: even though I can't join their games 'cos they're too good to be true! My brain can't remember which scenes they're refering to..ROFLOL!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Jloves said:

fly-in-smiley.gif?1292867598fly-in-smiley.gif?1292867598fly-in-smiley.gif?1292867598

@supergal99 I'm still here 'cos this thread is somehow my stress reliever & my comfort..:lol: even though I can't join their games 'cos they're too good to be true! My brain can't remember which scenes they're refering to..ROFLOL!

Huh... heee... so stress so stress -> when i see jombies heee

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic