Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

6 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

I should really slap you for this. HOW!?

Goblin was only the BEST K-Drama I've ever seen and I've seen plenty (100+ and counting)!

I think I'm going to have to get that mod status revoked. You're obviously not worthy

*pouts*

*grumbles*
*mutters*

kekeke To each their own. :D:tongue:

• Like 2
  • Replies 148.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

+2

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

which drama is PBY? You mention that PBY is on your blacklist. Or do you mean the actress Park Bo Young because she starred in SWDBS?

Yep, the actress.

1 hour ago, CamelKnight said:

490Though I agree with SWDBS, that was just awful, I should slap you for Coffee Prince. For that time it really was incredible. The acting was solid, the story is pretty good and it handles delicate subjects like gay love (though in the end it's not, but Han Gyul would've gone there!), poor working conditions (especially for females), the low standing of lowly employees and how they're being exploited for low wages. Besides that, the chemistry is for real.

I'll defend this K-Drama to death. It was my first experience with K-Drama and it completely hooked me. So much better than 90% of US series.

Are you insane? The plot was awful, they dragged out the plotline of him finding out that she's a girl way too much. And not to mention the plotline of the second couple. How dumb the storytelling was.

Chemistry? Which chemistry? None of the kisses have it.   

But you delivered the reason why you love it so much. You are blind because it was your first K-Drama and it hooked you up. I have the same feeling when it comes down to Fairy.

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

DotS is not a guilty pleasure for me. Just a pleasure.

A guilty pleasure is Oh My Lady which was Choi Si Won's debut drama, I think. Truly, truly terrible, and yet something so much fun about it. :D 

omg . Oh My Lady - I have yet to finish. Purely indulgent watch, i wanna be the ahjumma having a love line with Si Won! He was absolutely delicious there :D

Edited by Guest

@kokodus @LSGLMH_88 @Jillia @cenching Rarrrrwwwww! this scene was superb, not only because he ask for more babies , but it's his expressions from being worried , to being extremely moved by her words. Dayum, he was crying while kissing her. I watched the trailer of the movie version , no one gives the same feels as Mark Chao.

@stroppyse ~ I guessed the first one wrong. thought it might be 1% of anything.... but the second one is

Spoiler

smile you

distinctly remember the car's headlights.

nice witch -- am happy to be watching a drama that makes no sense and is still amusing and makjang. exactly what I need. :lol:hahahaha....cooking up a muscly bet!!! :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic