Add and Subtract Game

Admin

good that you are cool now @Sejabini :D

so question for all those who watch cdramas, how do you get past the bad dubbing? just the very thought of those dubbed voices makes me not want to check them out even though some of them sound interesting.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla it won't bother you if you don't know the real voice of the actors. LOL. Atleast that's the case for me. I didn't even know Wallace Chung's voice was dubbed in My sunshine until later. So yeah....and actually not all dramas are dubbed. 

This drama, Queen of SOP is SOOOOOOOOOOO good, really I wish you guys give this a try. No one's voice is dubbed here. Hehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus ~ unfortunately I have sensitive ears or something but dubbed voices drive me nuts especially when it is the same voice actor in every single drama. I recognize their voices! hahahah... and some of the voice actors don't have enough inflection or emotion -- it sounds like they are reading lines and it can make really melodramatic situations very comedic... :lol:

• LOL 1

@Lmangla Honestly I have watched these many C dramas and there were only very few cases where I was really bothered by them. That too maybe only with the female lead or her friend's voices...idk they are soooo screechy sometimes. Lol. Also you have to understand why they are dubbed. With different slangs and accents, they have no way but to dub. 

• LOL 1

yea, I get that they have no choice @kokodus but many times I find the dubbing too off putting. there are so many dramas where I check out 5 or 10 minutes but because the dubbing annoys me, I drop it. guess I don't have enough patience? ... or maybe I just like voices. hahahah..  there are some oppas like choi jin hyuk who caught my attention only because of his voice. kekekek... :D

• LOL 2

sure @kokodus; will put them on my list to see when I have time.. and yea, very accurate description of choi jin hyuk's voice. hahahah.. @triplem will agree too I think. really think that I have some pitches and octaves that I am biased towards. :lol: hmmm, random research idea? hahahah...

• LOL 2

49 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sure @kokodus; will put them on my list to see when I have time.. and yea, very accurate description of choi jin hyuk's voice. hahahah.. @triplem will agree too I think. really think that I have some pitches and octaves that I am biased towards. :lol: hmmm, random research idea? hahahah...

Same , there are certain oppa’s voices that I particularly like . Choi Jin Hyuk is one of them. I also like Daniel Choi. There’s something very sexy to his tone. ( he is also a radio DJ) 

@Sejabini Sending positive thoughts & strength your way 

@daloula They are going to have a 2nd season of Signal !!! I’m really excited 

2 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem @kokodus is it true that mark chao's voice is dubbed in Peach Blossom??

Yes it is . But the guy they chose has a nice voice . I think quite similar to Mark’s . Let’s ask @cenching 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

@triplem omg this is so great! I remember weeping in the last episode lmao. I hope they’re keeping the same cast.

I hope so as well. It won’t be the same without the three of them. I cried too . And the ending is somewhat open. So it opens up a lot of possibilities