Add and Subtract Game

Admin

kekeke.  @dotonly ~ I watch most dramas with my brain not switched on.  basically it is my way of de-stressing. so I don't take it seriously even though I enjoy discussing it with chingus here. the only time I get annoyed/serious is if I can't stand the drama and then I promptly drop it for my sanity. hahahah...

• Like 1

Hi everyone... 

I would really appreciate it if you could add  @abnoch  to your thoughts and prayers.  I know very little except he was in a car accident and hurt his arm pretty bad.  I know it would mean a lot to him.  Hoping he heals quickly and is given the best of care. Please remember him and also @LSGLMH_88 her Dad and her family too...:heart:  @Sejabini as well...

1400322847.jpg.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

+2 

I am now heading back to Makassar. that's why I can join soompi again lols :blush: 

Glad we tagged you at the right time, kkk.

@dotonly Yes It seems  I’m everywhere - I’m watching 6 dramas & writing on most of them. I usually multitask . I can fold clothes or supervise my kiddo’s homework & watch a drama at the same time :D . At work , when my students are trying out a question, I’ll be here ...kkkkkkk 

@bedifferent @stroppyse I am very happy right now . KYk is back

@triplem I understand, a mother's duties and a teacher's(?)...*whisper* i know...i cant "divorce" the cellphone myself.

To me, watch drama = me time.

Edited by Guest
Corrected

44 minutes ago, triplem said:

@bedifferent @stroppyse I am very happy right now . KYk is back

LOL, googling gave me Soompi News.  Airing after Mr Sunshine is a ++++.

On April 3, a source from his agency stated that the actor received an offer for the drama and is positively considering it. He is in talks to play the role of a 34-year-old family physician named Ki Yoo Jin. Actress Kim Hee Sun was previously confirmed to star in the drama as well.

“Room N9” is about a lawyer named Eul Ji Hae Yi (played by Kim Hee Sun) whose body is switched with a prisoner residing in room No. 9 of a women’s prison. Ki Yoo Jin is Eul Ji Hae Yi’s lover and will play a critical role in returning her soul back to her body.

Edit:  @LSGLMH_88 Hoping for good news with your dad. Please stay positive. @abnoch how are you?  Hope you can type and reply?  Get well soon. Hug.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@bedifferent it sounds like come back ahjussi, soul-swapping theme, wait... the title almost like room no 7, haha. it sounds interesting. 

Room no 7 is the secret room right in BCIMFL?  So all three dramas in one, what a deal?

KYK needs to stay alive this time.

• Like 1

@stargazer187 @bedifferent I have no idea who the lead actress is. Don’t think I hv seen her before . I didn’t even know the story line till Bee put it here.I’m just happy that KYK is hopefully coming back to drama land . His new movie with Park Bo Young will be out in August. That’s romance melodrama 

Anyway LOM is so good . Na Young is one of my favourite female leads now .

I watched “I can Speak “ on a flight , so good. Cried a river. It was a lot deeper than I expected covering the issues of comfort women. Recommended!

5 hours ago, dotonly said:

@Lmangla i wish i can be like you. It really exhausting when you cant get the drama out of your brain, kk.

kekeke... @dotonly ~ thats why you should post! hahahah.... generally, I post whatever thoughts I have and then promptly forget about the drama. :lol: ... so don't worry about your english. one thing soompi has taught me is to be more confident in my random left brain mutterings. hahahah... kekek.. sometimes, more than the drama itself, it is the thread that made more of an impact. sometimes it is because I laughed a lot or maybe they made me think a lot etc... so yea, it is all about having fun. :D

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

. @Lmangla you should join us here too. You know I have a girl crush with the female charCTER. She's a rare character that ever presents in kdrama history. trust me you'll have fun like we have in come and hug me. hahahahaa

which drama is this now? ^_^

@USAFarmgirl ~ thanks for updating us. will keep @abnoch in prayers.

@LSGLMH_88 ~ even with my dad, his first biopsy report was inconclusive and they had to take a second one. my dad's doctor just shrugged and said this was normal and it happens with some biopsy reports that they have to do it twice. he was super chilled about it. so we thought ok and was cool. keep us posted. fighting!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@triplem I can’t recall ever watched Kim Hee Sun, just know she often plays strong female roles.

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/03/06/kim-hee-sun-talks-soul-swapping-k-drama-room-nine/

Ohh good, you watched I Can Speak.  Na Moon Hee is deserving of the Baeksang Awards.  Lee Je-hoon character faded toward the end.  He speaks English pretty well, their relationship is sweet.

@Lmangla think we all are talking and watching Life on Mars and girl crushing a female detective there.  I can’t judo so she’s gonna beat me on getting to Jung Kyung Ho first for a date!  

@stargazer187 watch Life and Recuerdos of Alhambra with us too @stroppyse :D You too @Dhakra

• Like 1
  • LOL 1