Add and Subtract Game

Admin

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

Same , there are certain oppa’s voices that I particularly like . Choi Jin Hyuk is one of them. I also like Daniel Choi. There’s something very sexy to his tone. ( he is also a radio DJ) 

kekeke.. there are quite a few actors with great voices. find it amusing that many actors get deeper bass voices when they are doing saeguks. it feels like it jumps one pitch down more. hahahah.. is it because the dialogues in saeguks always are so serious?

• LOL 1

@triplem and ladies....

95% of C drama are dubbed by the voice actors....the only ones never been dubbed are WangKai and HuGe bcoz these two guys have such distinguished fabulous voices and perfect pronunciation that second to none....

This’s a video in English that discuss about that:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@cenching I would like to add Zhang Han to that list as well. He uses his real voice in most of the dramas. I say, most, I know his voice was dubbed in Meteor shower, probably because it was his first drama and the producers doesn't want to take any risk. I honestly love his voice. His singing voice is soooo deep. Ok ok I'll stop my fangirling here. Hehehehe. 

• LOL 3

sunday28-Copy.jpg?ssl=1main@2x.png;compress=true

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkw1VgpSQkdZ_Te5KCH29     648

Just added this drama and not sure how it will turn out but it has some amazing talent and Yang Mi & Vengo Gao from TMPB also Ethan Ruan who I really like.  Yang Mi is just simply beautiful no matter what she is in...

Spoiler

Fuyao+Filming+10.jpg1_0RSB025_10.gif

DgRtIeuUwAAhVqE.jpgFirst+Impressions+Legend+of+Fuyao+0.jpg