Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ finished watching tunnel. normally don't like these half open endings where we might have questions on how it might have played out but I liked this one. can be satisfied that it was indeed happy. :)

Even though I love signal & Tunnel , it’s Tunnel that I felt emotionally invested. His longing to be home with his wife , the moments he had with his daughter in present time - this gave Tunnel an edge over Signal for me. There  were some things left unexplained & questions on how things would change in the present given that he could actually go home to be with the Wife & raise his Daughter. But I didn’t really care. I was just really happy the way it ended on a positive note . 

Edited by Guest
typo

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Even though I love signal & Tunnel , it’s Tunnel that I felt emotionally invested. His longing to be home with his wife , the moments he had with his daughter in present time - this gave Tunnel an edge over Signal for me. There  were some things left unexplained & questions on how things would change in the present given that he could actually go home to be with the Wife & raise his Daughter. But I didn’t really didn’t care. I was just really happy the way it ended on a positive note . 

I only watched Signal and loved it so your post is making me curious about Tunnel.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, daloula said:

I only watched Signal and loved it so your post is making me curious about Tunnel.

Check it out. Signal is a lot more clever plot wise. But Tunnel's characters tugged at my heart.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Even though I love signal & Tunnel , it’s Tunnel that I felt emotionally invested. His longing to be home with his wife , the moments he had with his daughter in present time - this gave Tunnel an edge over Signal for me. There  were some things left unexplained & questions on how things would change in the present given that he could actually go home to be with the Wife & raise his Daughter. But I didn’t really care. I was just really happy the way it ended on a positive note . 

yea, at the heart, it was about people, family, connections... liked how it ended because thats what he really wanted. and it is such a simple dream isn't it? so uncomplicated but still sometimes out of reach for many. so yea, I liked how he went home to his wife and daughter. they didn't need to show that the case has been solved because we know he is such a dogged stubborn detective that he will definitely try resolve it this time around..

and seeing young sun jae at the house made me feel that they have all become family friends now that the case is resolved and so yeon ho and sun jae can have a first love story and they were always meant to be... so yea, it was really sweet.

since he himself never understood how the whole time travel worked, we didn't need to know either. it was just one of those unexplained things but what was more important is how human behaviour doesn't change despite time and values like fighting for justice and saving people is always relevant.  so because of the emotional heart of tunnel, was able to marathon it as it didn't feel that dark.

@daloula ~ haven't seen signal but tunnel is worth watching. felt rather old school as the character is not jaded despite what he sees....

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLVNn8GC_ZTG1YiQRA9kv   Or   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnzGcKWjIy8kzy9b8DT2v598

Don't dwell on what could have been or should have been...  But instead on what can be and will be...:heart:Believe in you...

Where ever you are...  Be an angel to someone in your city....:wub: