• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@triplem was in Osaka when earthquake happened. Woke me up, about 1/2 min of rolling and shaking.  Our hotel was on 19th floor.  I am from California so knew exactly what it was. My sister was ready to catch the JR line to Osaka, all lines were suspended.  She was at Tokyo station at 9am and didn’t get into Osaka until 6pm.  Luckily she was not already on JR train, which a lot of people had to get off and walked to nearest station.  In Osaka, most stores, the big ones were closed because no one could get to work.  Even local subways were shut down for the day.  The big department stores most likely had no employees or had to clean up.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem was in Osaka when earthquake happened. Woke me up, about 1/2 min of rolling and shaking.  Our hotel was on 19th floor.  I am from California so knew exactly what it was. My sister was ready to catch the JR line to Osaka, all lines were suspended.  She was at Tokyo station at 9am and didn’t get into Osaka until 6pm.  Luckily she was not already on JR train, which a lot of people had to get off and walked to nearest station.  In Osaka, most stores, the big ones were closed because no one could get to work.  Even local subways were shut down for the day.  The big department stores most likely had no employees or had to clean up.  

Omg . Thank God , you’re ok. I did experience tremors in Tokyo on my last trip. But nothing serious . How much longer will you be In Tokyo ?

+2

@triplemThank you :D 

13 hours ago, cenching said:

What breed of cat is Jhonny??? I am no expert by it's looks like a regular ordinary (non breeding?) cat for me and in my place you don't need to spend cash for that kind of cat.....

Well, here you have. :D 

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha so Johnny is in team subtract?!?!?!?! Lol @Dhakra where did u get him from?? 

Uhm, is he in Team sub? I didn't have that in mind when I heard his name. I got him from a foster home, the previous family had three little kids and the mother is pregnant with a fourth child. So they began to reconstruct the house, clash some walls and all of that out a lot of stress on him. He stopped eating and pulled out his own hair. 

So they needed a new home for him and well, that home was me. But from the first day, Johnny and I were buddies, during the day he sleeps under my blanket and in the evening he sleeps next to the window, which is pretty much only a meter away from me.  

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Dhakra Awww... kitty, kitty, kitty. He seems very sweet and very content. :) But, aren’t you Team Add? So, wouldn’t Johnny be the Team Add mascot rather than the Team Subtract mascot?

Yep, I'm Team add, so I also thought that he is Team Adds mascot. But @kokodus had a point with his name. 

12 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@Dhakra you're a cat lover? I always love cats. I have 4 cats at home. 2  mothers and two kittens. Johnny is cute! So have you adopted him? 

Yes, I am. Lu was pretty famous around here, I still he had more fans than me. But at least his biggest fan can watch him from above now.

Yep, I adopted him. But rather than waiting until he finds a new home, I decided to keep him.

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

No way. Johnny belongs to team subtract since his name starts with J. Hehehe. 

Well, I can't argue with that. It seems that I need to ask him what Team he wants to join and act as mascot for.

@stroppyseWould that also mean that I have to add +4 whenever I post when he would is on Team Add? 

That would make things very complicated. When he's awake later I let him decide which Team he joins. :lol:

@USAFarmgirlUh, I almost forgot to answer you. Yeah, he pretty much sleeps all day, but around 8pm he gets awake and wants to play or sits in front of the window and looks outside. 

@Dhakra  I guess you could call it fate your naming him Johnny and it starting with a J which places him...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy7WERIH-xCVNBuh9rCosOFFICIALLY... According To Soompi Rules and Regulations...

Noted on page 1... etc...  etc...LOL:lol:

In the amazing company and safety of Subtracts and more cookies than he could have ever dreamed!!!! 

Just ask @kokodus not to mention he won't ever have to worry about his teeth:w00t:  He will have the best dental care and plan including after hours...

If he needs education on STAR WARS Trilogy we have a special Tutor in @lynne22 aka BIG BOSS

If he is interested in games & hunting skills and events or learning social behavior he need look no further than @Lmangla

Should he show interest in other world countries he can call on our Global Expert @angelangie 

When the time comes and he needs personal knowledge about surviving in the woods he can depend on Uncle @abnoch 

If he decides to wonder about traveling or exploring other places he can seek advice from our local travel tip expert @bedifferent

@jeijei & @Jillia can always be counted on to give great legal advice... Should you not be giving him enough treats...

@rosierosie @aurora1205and myself and others I have missed are always willing to encourage  him and make sure he is fluffy updated on romance and dramas brushed daily and protected when needed...:blush:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSvDU6Y4SCg9ZdhuPtDTtimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfIz6qS6dHk6opMebb9BJ  Subtract 2

All joking aside I am really happy for you and Johnny too.  One thing he won't need is love...  Pretty sure you got that!!!

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic