Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:waves: guys!!

Dropping by after a while... How are you all doing?? Christmas is coming up! Hope @joccu chingu will feel better in no time. May be you should drink enough fluids?? :heart:

I've been extra busy lately... Working on a personal project!!! May be I'll be able to share a glimpse with you guys here later when I am done! :sweet:

See you later, guys.. Have fun! :w00t:

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

14 hours ago, partyon said:

How to start off your revenge. Behind the scenes. Silently. 'Cause your husband cheated on you. :D

Nasty. :lol: Good thing I wasn't eating breakfast when I watched that.

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Working on a personal project!!! May be I'll be able to share a glimpse with you guys here later when I am done!

Chingu now I'm curious - does this personal project have to do with Daniel? :P

22 minutes ago, joccu said:

I’m feeling lot better. :heart:

Good to hear. :dontwanna:

@sadthe1st @MayanEcho @Thong Thin What are you eating today? I made these coconut lime bars over the weekend...the recipe is so good but I've been having way too much sugar. :sweatingbullets:

9560_sfs-keylimedreambitesv2-15

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Chingu now I'm curious - does this personal project have to do with Daniel? :P

Ha ha ha.. I am LOLLING so hard reading your comments, chingu!! :joy: Of course not. He is not even close to the personal project I am currently working on. He has nothing to do with it! :D This is something else! :heart: Something that I planned for some time now.... II'll share it with you guys when I am done... :innocent: Please look forward.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

@gm4queen I'm so used to you talking about Daniel that I just had to ask. It wouldn't have surprised me if a cool digital photo collage of Daniel were your personal project. :lol:

Check this out, everyone. So funny.

South Korea’s Cho Gue-sung becomes breakout World Cup heartthrob

Also @partyon have you seen this? :lol:

spacer.png

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Also @partyon have you seen this? :lol:

That is so funny :D

Have you seen this one?

5543bb1c05c687f6daf8ad98f831c6c9.jpg

This drama is too makjang really :D I can't keep up with all the 180 degree twists we've had. Well, mostly because I keep FFing a lot. :DAm on ep 33 already - haha.

For two mature actors, the kissing scenes are very bad. :blink: There is no passion in them what so ever. It's like watching Park Shin Hye kissing. :wacko:

• LOL 8

4 hours ago, partyon said:

That is so funny :D

Have you seen this one?

Love the bunny. :lol:

Ugh. @joccu Spain and Morocco going to overtime. If they go to penalty kicks again I won't be able to handle it. I think PKs are the worst way to finish up a match in the elimination rounds. :tears: But that's just because I can't handle the stress and tension!

By the way chingu @joccu someone said, "Switzerland is always 10% better than you think they are." Which is funny because it's true - they're always there in the mix. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

hear there have been a lot of unexpected winners.

There have been a lot of twists for sure, though it seems like the major players who are always there (France, England, Brazil so far) are still there. Would love to see Switzerland beat Portugal today. :)

That's a fun video from RM. And it's unusual to see him with black hair!

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

On 12/5/2022 at 3:19 AM, partyon said:

Well, he has a good body. But dude, his role in this drama was so unlikable. I really disliked him and the FL's role.

If you want a sweet story, may I suggest you FF the drama and watch it for the player chef and the chubby webtoon writer. They were too cute, and I need a spinoff of just those two. :wub:

Sadly their story could be condensed into one minute :D

LOL~This saved me the time to FF for only their scenes. The chef was so unlikable at the beginning. I never warmed up to Siwon's character, and I tried to like Lee Da Hee's. I was more interested in her workplace story line than their love story.

9 hours ago, partyon said:

For two mature actors, the kissing scenes are very bad. :blink: There is no passion in them what so ever. It's like watching Park Shin Hye kissing. :wacko:

Kdramas mostly do the stiff lip-touch. I'm surprised to find that Cdramas are more progressive with their kissing scenes. Maybe censoring are more lax with web dramas?

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

16 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@sadthe1st @MayanEcho @Thong Thin What are you eating today? I made these coconut lime bars over the weekend...the recipe is so good but I've been having way too much sugar. 

+ 2

Chingu, the coconut lime bars looks nice & yummy.

Lately, I am so crazy on pizza & chicken quesadilla taco bell

72375570.jpg

OIP.K8j7Y3I4uUoOXJotEHswFQHaD4?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello sweeties!

Guess everyone is busy with Christmas preparations?

Anyone watching "Unlock My Boss"? I really need to know if it's good or not. :D The synopsis sounds wild:

"Kim Sun-Joo is a developer and the founder and CEO of an IT company. One day, without knowing why, he is chased by someone who is trying to kill him. He gets stabbed by that person and as he senses death looming, he feels his spirit being sucked into his smartphone. His spirit then gets stuck in the smartphone. "

:crazily:

@agenth @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @Min2206 Am watching the latest episode of My Ugly Duckling and our ex-EO oppa must be the least athletic person on the show. Would never think that looking at his abs, but dude is soooo bad at anything requiring coordination. And brain cells.

:loolz:

I mean, look at this! He's supposed to hit the guys in front of him and knock them over.

Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I mean, look at this! He's supposed to hit the guys in front of him and knock them over.

this actually looks super hard cos it's such a bouncey ball :D

also KJK missed hahah...

20 hours ago, cloud9 said:

Kdramas mostly do the stiff lip-touch. I'm surprised to find that Cdramas are more progressive with their kissing scenes. Maybe censoring are more lax with web dramas?

Hii ~ welcome! Haven't seen you around as I was MIA (had some work stress, travel and visitors). did we already ask who your oppa is, @partyon ? 

+2

• LOL 6